Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience 11:30 - Dec 8 with 18093 viewsMrSheen

How were they checked (if at all) and how time consuming was the process?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 05:01 - Dec 9 with 2703 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:42 - Dec 8 by francisbowles

Put thoughts of 'non parties', political preferences and curtailing personal freedom and rights as well as two tier society to one side for a minute.

Their are two chief scientists and many others advocating further action to attempt to slow down this virus, protect the NHS and try and prevent more drastic measures further down the road.

I do feel for the club this will be very hard to implement. Perhaps they could find a way that season ticket holders and members could register their vaccination details with the club in advance and then automatically gain access, or not, on the day as they do now by scanning their season pass. Difficult to do in ten days but surely some contingency planning will have occured by now.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 19:43]

Respectfully, if you truly believe the second paragraph then you need to take another look at the facts and think again. The facts quite simply do not support the reactions. The hospitals are not full of people being admitted to them because of covid (and, in any event, many of the now relatively small number of hospital cases are only incidental anyway i.e. the person is not in hospital because of covid, they merely had it when they were admitted for something else or they acquired it in hospital), nor are the hospitals or other settings full of people dying because of covid (and, in any event, many of the now relatively small number of deaths are also incidental i.e. the person did not die because of covid, they merely had it when they died) . Look at the numbers of hospitalizations and deaths now (they are freely available) compared to a year ago. They are absolutely nothing like the same in comparison, yet here we are still going through the same sh1t again without a single shred of evidence to support it (saying "it may" do this or "it could" do that is quite frankly unacceptable and not a goid enough reason to do what they are doing now).

I'm still hoping the penny finally drops for most people soon, but I won't hold my breath 😥

Anyway, back on point, that's me out of attending any more games unless the covid passport rubbish is revoked.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 5:05]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:14 - Dec 9 with 2597 viewsessextaxiboy

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 04:50 - Dec 9 by The_Beast1976

"the quicker we get to grips with it the quicker it will pass, the more we push back the longer this will go on". I couldn't disagree with this statement any more strongly than I do. This is exacrly how they want us all to feel. Worn down and broken.

"The reason why the medical people are pushing back is the ICU's are full....". A wholly inaccurate statement. The ICUs are nowhere near full, and are no more occupied than they ordinarily would be. Do some research and look up the numbers for yourself. The numbers hospitalized WITH covid are ridiculously low (and are far lower still if you change WITH for BECAUSE OF).

Even more Hospitalizations concerning isBJ's implied threat of mandatory vaccinations. WTF? I mean, what the actual fcuk? Hospitalisations for Covid in South Africa, the HOTBED of the World of Omicron, currently stand at 3,650 which equates to (are you ready, the number of zeros IS correct!). 0.00000002% of the population. What's going on with talk of forced vaccinations? It's absolute lunacy, therefore one can only logically assume it to be part of a far more sinister plan.

If people don't sctively rail against this now and Jill it stone dead in 2022 then they are completely destroying the lives of future generations.

We are all being conned. Had they done this in Mar 2020 in the same circumstances as now there would have been outrage amongst the majority and a large scale refusal to comply, but by 'boiling the frog' they have worn everyone down and people are getting so desperate they will belueve anything and do everything that they are told despite the absence of any facts to support what they are being told. It's a very sorry state of affairs indeed, and the motives are sinister. The only way we can stop it is to actively rail against it. If everyone does that then there is absolutely nothing they can do about it and they will have to drop the whole thing.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 6:54]

Who are "they" ?

The UK government ? Because the measures are far stricter in other countries who have made vac passports mandatory, mask wearing compulsory and in Austria for one vacs also, Are China Russia and the US all working together ?

Are all these countries in cahoots to make their citizens feel "worn down and broken" ? With no detractors and whistle blowers?
They have March last year as experience now , they have had pelters for not acting quick enough on Delta . What are they to do faced with another new variant ?

Sinister plan? .... Stay off Facebook
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 07:53 - Dec 9 with 2556 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Folks,

Let's not turn this thread into COVID Thread Mark 2. The last one ended up being binned with good reason.

People are trying to figure out how to get to Rangers games, that's all. If the thread is hijacked by political content they won't find out on here.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 08:36 - Dec 9 with 2501 viewsbaz_qpr

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 00:03 - Dec 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

Not working for me either.

I've just had to send photo's of my passport and do a face scan to prove that I'm me.

Is this normal?

only required for the travel version, the domestic does not need that
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 09:31 - Dec 9 with 2408 viewsfrancisbowles

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 05:01 - Dec 9 by The_Beast1976

Respectfully, if you truly believe the second paragraph then you need to take another look at the facts and think again. The facts quite simply do not support the reactions. The hospitals are not full of people being admitted to them because of covid (and, in any event, many of the now relatively small number of hospital cases are only incidental anyway i.e. the person is not in hospital because of covid, they merely had it when they were admitted for something else or they acquired it in hospital), nor are the hospitals or other settings full of people dying because of covid (and, in any event, many of the now relatively small number of deaths are also incidental i.e. the person did not die because of covid, they merely had it when they died) . Look at the numbers of hospitalizations and deaths now (they are freely available) compared to a year ago. They are absolutely nothing like the same in comparison, yet here we are still going through the same sh1t again without a single shred of evidence to support it (saying "it may" do this or "it could" do that is quite frankly unacceptable and not a goid enough reason to do what they are doing now).

I'm still hoping the penny finally drops for most people soon, but I won't hold my breath 😥

Anyway, back on point, that's me out of attending any more games unless the covid passport rubbish is revoked.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 5:05]

The point is to avoid 'over loading' the hospitals.

I agree with Brian, let's keep this about how football and especially Rrrs are going to manage.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:01 - Dec 9 with 2351 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 04:43 - Dec 9 by essextaxiboy

Yes , it comes back verified in a few hours .After that you can just log in as you would any website

All approved and validated until January 8th. I am apparently still me which is nice.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:03 - Dec 9 with 2336 viewsThe_Beast1976

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 09:31 - Dec 9 by francisbowles

The point is to avoid 'over loading' the hospitals.

I agree with Brian, let's keep this about how football and especially Rrrs are going to manage.

Football and the Rs will manage (at least in the short term), but I expect attendances will be down.

Having said that, I hear some of the rebel MPs forced through acceptance of a negative lateral flow test instead of a covid pass so whilst that remains the case then no need for a covid pass. In summary, all those worried about a getting a covid pass, or who don't want to get a covid pass, don't need to bother with it (for now at least) - instead just take a lateral flow test before you head to the game. Maybe that will hold attendances up a bit for the time being (although it will be an absolute nightmare getting into football grounds now)
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 10:08]
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:14 - Dec 9 with 2302 viewsEastR

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 19:27 - Dec 8 by TGRRRSSS

He has a point though, I think it's fair to say any idea of freedoms are now gone, clearly goes way beyond one government from whats happening elsewhere.

Pretty much everybody double jabbed, and still this carries on.

Tried to be patient but done what's been asked, double jabbed but like I say.

Trump actually called this back in early 2020 if you let the "medical people" call the shots we will be shut down for years.

Anyone fancy going on holiday abroad this Christmas? Or in January? Anyone going to Australia for the cricket???

I bet the England cricket team wished they hadn't bothered for the cricket

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:30 - Dec 9 with 2242 viewstoboboly

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:14 - Dec 9 by EastR

I bet the England cricket team wished they hadn't bothered for the cricket

Tbf i'm not sure they have

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:36 - Dec 9 with 2228 viewsstevec

Answer to this would be NHS care for those who’ve taken the vaccines and made to go private, and made to pay, for your Covid care if you don’t take the vaccines.

Be interesting to see just how committed the anti vaxxers are.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 10:44 - Dec 9 with 2221 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 08:36 - Dec 9 by baz_qpr

only required for the travel version, the domestic does not need that

Thanks. It’s done now. Maybe I should take a holiday!

It wasn’t very helpful last night having a big banner on the app saying you need to validate. Which then went to a page asking for my passport and then to a page wanting to scan my face! I think it was on the main home page and not in the travel passport section.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:04 - Dec 9 with 2150 viewscolinallcars

After the NHS app being down all last night, I've finally downloaded my pass and hopefully that's it now.
I phoned a couple of mates who don't have smartphones and told them to ring 119 and get a paper pass sent through the post.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:06 - Dec 9 with 2144 viewsHAYESBOY

On the NHS app it states the pass is good for 30 days. Yet when you bring up the QR code it states the pass expires in 48hrs.
It seems to be moving though, ie I checked it last night and it stated it would run out on 10 Dec 11.05pm. Now checked again this morning and states will run out 11 Dec 11.02am.

Presume this will just keep moving up until the 30 days when you will have to renew.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:11 - Dec 9 with 2007 viewstoboboly

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:06 - Dec 9 by HAYESBOY

On the NHS app it states the pass is good for 30 days. Yet when you bring up the QR code it states the pass expires in 48hrs.
It seems to be moving though, ie I checked it last night and it stated it would run out on 10 Dec 11.05pm. Now checked again this morning and states will run out 11 Dec 11.02am.

Presume this will just keep moving up until the 30 days when you will have to renew.

Screenshot the fcuker the morning of every game and use that

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:18 - Dec 9 with 2000 viewsWokingR

That's odd as I did mine last night too and it is showing as valid until 8th January which is the 30 days I would have expected
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:53 - Dec 9 with 1932 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 18:32 - Dec 8 by daveB

you can print them out, we flew to Finland on Sunday and used printed versions at the airport so should be no different at football

Thanks Dave.

Just been on the Cardiff City website and they have a very helpful Q & A about vaccine passports on there & yes you're right, its both downloadable and printable.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/sites/default/files/2021-10/Covid%20Pass%20FAQ%2

Obviously that's the Welsh version, but I doubt the UK one will be much different.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:59 - Dec 9 with 1920 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 04:50 - Dec 9 by The_Beast1976

"the quicker we get to grips with it the quicker it will pass, the more we push back the longer this will go on". I couldn't disagree with this statement any more strongly than I do. This is exacrly how they want us all to feel. Worn down and broken.

"The reason why the medical people are pushing back is the ICU's are full....". A wholly inaccurate statement. The ICUs are nowhere near full, and are no more occupied than they ordinarily would be. Do some research and look up the numbers for yourself. The numbers hospitalized WITH covid are ridiculously low (and are far lower still if you change WITH for BECAUSE OF).

Even more Hospitalizations concerning isBJ's implied threat of mandatory vaccinations. WTF? I mean, what the actual fcuk? Hospitalisations for Covid in South Africa, the HOTBED of the World of Omicron, currently stand at 3,650 which equates to (are you ready, the number of zeros IS correct!). 0.00000002% of the population. What's going on with talk of forced vaccinations? It's absolute lunacy, therefore one can only logically assume it to be part of a far more sinister plan.

If people don't sctively rail against this now and Jill it stone dead in 2022 then they are completely destroying the lives of future generations.

We are all being conned. Had they done this in Mar 2020 in the same circumstances as now there would have been outrage amongst the majority and a large scale refusal to comply, but by 'boiling the frog' they have worn everyone down and people are getting so desperate they will belueve anything and do everything that they are told despite the absence of any facts to support what they are being told. It's a very sorry state of affairs indeed, and the motives are sinister. The only way we can stop it is to actively rail against it. If everyone does that then there is absolutely nothing they can do about it and they will have to drop the whole thing.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 6:54]

I get the anger about this now some triple jabbed and most double jabbed.

But don't think anyone has ever answered the question I posed to RussianBot months ago.

IF its a 'con' and or 'conspiracy' who or what gains from it?

Certainly not any government whose popularity plummets and economies are smashed?

Most conspiracies need someone to actually benefit from them don't they?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:00 - Dec 9 with 1914 viewsLythamR

Its on your phone for 48 hours, after that you have to redownload via the app but its not an issue as long as you have a connection it just refreshes

after 30 days you can no longer download/refresh unless you have validated either using photo ID or by verifying through your GP online services
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:16 - Dec 9 with 1881 viewsTheChef

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:59 - Dec 9 by PinnerPaul

I get the anger about this now some triple jabbed and most double jabbed.

But don't think anyone has ever answered the question I posed to RussianBot months ago.

IF its a 'con' and or 'conspiracy' who or what gains from it?

Certainly not any government whose popularity plummets and economies are smashed?

Most conspiracies need someone to actually benefit from them don't they?

Pharmaceutical companies $$$$$$$$$$$

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:21 - Dec 9 with 1864 viewsbollockchops

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 11:37 - Dec 8 by Northernr

A separate check point ahead of the turnstiles. Checked on your phone by stewards. No queue, but then only 700 travelling fans.

My problem was when I got to the gate the number of people in the area meant I had a crap signal, and the app wouldn't load my details, just got the spinning wheel. Steward told me if I couldn't get it to stop spinning I couldn't come in, having travelled from London to Cardiff on a Wednesday night for the game.

Another in our group had screenshotted his own, so he whatsapped it to me from inside, I showed his, and they let me in. Which is a farce, obviously.

My advice - have a screenshot, don't rely on the app working. Apparently you can also add it to your wallet if you have an Apple phone.

This post has been edited by an administrator

After reading this about screenshots i googled "Vacinne Passport" and then clicked on images and i proceeded to take pictures of images with my phone and then edit and after ten whole minutes i now have the NHS passport, a Scottish version ,a German version and an international passport that says im immume all with QRcode, bish bash bosh easy so if your a steward at HQ with a massive crowd all moaning or drunk or both on match day and i wave my screenshot at you whilst your on six quid an hour, you wont care whether its fake or not.
Please dont lecture me about morals !
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 1862 viewsNorthernr

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:21 - Dec 9 by bollockchops

After reading this about screenshots i googled "Vacinne Passport" and then clicked on images and i proceeded to take pictures of images with my phone and then edit and after ten whole minutes i now have the NHS passport, a Scottish version ,a German version and an international passport that says im immume all with QRcode, bish bash bosh easy so if your a steward at HQ with a massive crowd all moaning or drunk or both on match day and i wave my screenshot at you whilst your on six quid an hour, you wont care whether its fake or not.

I didn't realise I was.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:33 - Dec 9 with 1837 viewsDavieQPR

£6 per hour? Do they employ apprentices then?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:38 - Dec 9 with 1812 viewsozranger

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 12:53 - Dec 9 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Dave.

Just been on the Cardiff City website and they have a very helpful Q & A about vaccine passports on there & yes you're right, its both downloadable and printable.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/sites/default/files/2021-10/Covid%20Pass%20FAQ%2

Obviously that's the Welsh version, but I doubt the UK one will be much different.

We used the standard NHS one for Cardiff as per the same instructions. So, there is no real difference. However, as I said above, they didn't actually check it and Clive got in by waving someone else's.

Not too sure about Scotland though. I remember when there in May I had to download a totally different app for the scan upon arrival.
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:45 - Dec 9 with 1798 viewsQPR_Jim

Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:21 - Dec 9 by bollockchops

I don't know why you wasted your time with that, if yo have the NHS app you can just input a negative lateral flow test. It's up to you to tell the app whether it was positive or negative, you don't even have to take the test just order a free pack, scan the code and say you took it and it's negative.

This is why I don't understand the outrage about the vaccine passports, they're hardly difficult to obtain if you're willing to lie about it. If you think it's an an unjust process then you'd surely be happy to circumnavigating the process with a lie.

I've been wondering when those without the vaccine will decide that there's enough evidence it's safe. The only bloke in my team who isn't double vaccinated described it last week as an experimental poison to the rest of the team, who've all taken it and been fine. So it got me thinking at what point will he be satisfied it's safe?
Vaccine Passports - Cardiff Experience on 13:49 - Dec 9 with 1788 viewsPinnerPaul

Ok folks, good and bad news for us non digital types

Good - NHS site easy to navigate, no security needed, just your name, mobile and dob.
Pass easy to download and save to the laptop for printing.

Bad - My pass only last 48 hours??????!!!!!

No idea why that is. Will just download another one before the Swansea game I guess?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024