Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR 14:10 - Feb 4 with 809 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54132/norwich-city-pre-m

Click on the story above for the latest on the biggest game of the season.

Click below to subscribe to Swansea Independent on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:34 - Feb 4 with 791 viewsNotLoyal

Let's get at them from the off. No mercy.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:36 - Feb 4 with 787 views34dfgdf54

Get at them from the start hopefully. If I was Coops:

.........................Freddie.......................
......Cabango.....Bennett......Guehi........
Roberts.....................................Bidwell
..........Fulton...Grimes...Hourihane......
................Ayew........Lowe....................

Maybe Yan for Fulton, but I'm sure I read somewhere either Millwall just left a man on Cantell, and with Buendia and Hughill out that pretty much nullified their only threat. Thought Fulton may be the man for the job, if not, chuck Yan in there (Arriola if we was actually in country and had trained!!) and attack.

Anyhow, I gotta feeling we are going to show up at this one similar to how we did v Watford, 2-0 Swans.
Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:38 - Feb 4 with 783 viewsNotLoyal

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:36 - Feb 4 by 34dfgdf54

Maybe Yan for Fulton, but I'm sure I read somewhere either Millwall just left a man on Cantell, and with Buendia and Hughill out that pretty much nullified their only threat. Thought Fulton may be the man for the job, if not, chuck Yan in there (Arriola if we was actually in country and had trained!!) and attack.

Anyhow, I gotta feeling we are going to show up at this one similar to how we did v Watford, 2-0 Swans.

That's the starting 11 for me too, not a game for Dhanda to start.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:47 - Feb 4 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:38 - Feb 4 by NotLoyal

That's the starting 11 for me too, not a game for Dhanda to start.

Start with what we know then introduce changes if/when required and in good time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 15:54 - Feb 4 with 743 viewsKeithHaynes

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 14:36 - Feb 4 by 34dfgdf54

You’ve got that spot on for me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 16:15 - Feb 4 with 726 viewsBoundy

and to add to the conundrum

“Korey’s close, so I’m hoping he’ll be available to be involved on Friday,” said Cooper.

“Kyle Naughton is also back from his one-match suspension. We have no other injuries, touch wood, picked up this week, so we’re in good shape.”

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Norwich City Pre Match Preview : Swansea City have NO FEAR on 16:32 - Feb 4 with 715 viewstrampie

I expect that to be the team, I wouldn't expect Yan to start.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024