Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? 14:00 - Nov 28 with 9904 viewsJJB

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 15:27 - Dec 1 with 1403 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 15:18 - Dec 1 by WestbourneR

Simple fact is, even though I hate the football, Warnock would get us promoted within a couple of seasons.

And just a year in the Prem fixes our finances long term and even provides a sizeable down payment for a new stadium. That’s the future of the club for 50 years sorted.

We’d need to go up - spend £5 mill max - and accept we’re coming right back down. Hoard the cash.

We won't be left with much after the shareholders have taken he value of their loan back. This is the short term attitude that has blighted our club for two decades.

Build everything for a 10, 20, 100 year view.
Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 16:28 - Dec 1 with 1360 viewsgolborne

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 14:02 - Nov 28 by Mick_S

In Heartbeat.

Warnock without Taarabt? You’re ‘kin deluded, or about as football savvy as the all the g*bsh!tes on here last week spitting crap. Notice after a good, well earned away point against one of the best home records in the league they’ve all forgotten how to talk.
Some of our fans are a disgrace. For the first time in a long time (Les was playing) we have a team trying to do it the Rangers way. We’re never gonna be world beaters, it hasn’t mattered over the years so long as we’re entertained - and my god it felt good to have pundits singing our praises in the early months of the season. Defence issues, which have been there since silly bollocks binned his promotion pairing almost 10 years ago, are a problem because for once we ain’t playing like knuckle draggers and all is laid bare. There needs to be a balance and it looks like MW is realising that. Hopefully an improvement (likely via a clever loan, or two) in that area in Jan will make the 2nd half of the season exciting again.
But do me a favour and stop annoying the thousands of fans ,who visit these sites for news and intelligent debate without ever posting , with your utter non palatable crap.
Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 18:14 - Dec 1 with 1313 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 16:28 - Dec 1 by golborne

Warnock without Taarabt? You’re ‘kin deluded, or about as football savvy as the all the g*bsh!tes on here last week spitting crap. Notice after a good, well earned away point against one of the best home records in the league they’ve all forgotten how to talk.
Some of our fans are a disgrace. For the first time in a long time (Les was playing) we have a team trying to do it the Rangers way. We’re never gonna be world beaters, it hasn’t mattered over the years so long as we’re entertained - and my god it felt good to have pundits singing our praises in the early months of the season. Defence issues, which have been there since silly bollocks binned his promotion pairing almost 10 years ago, are a problem because for once we ain’t playing like knuckle draggers and all is laid bare. There needs to be a balance and it looks like MW is realising that. Hopefully an improvement (likely via a clever loan, or two) in that area in Jan will make the 2nd half of the season exciting again.
But do me a favour and stop annoying the thousands of fans ,who visit these sites for news and intelligent debate without ever posting , with your utter non palatable crap.

That's a cracking rant mate and I concur with a lot of it, but I think Mick was taking the piss and was talking about the Heartbeat of Nick Berry rather than 'in a Heartbeat'.
Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 18:23 - Dec 1 with 1297 viewsjohncharles

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 18:14 - Dec 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

That's a cracking rant mate and I concur with a lot of it, but I think Mick was taking the piss and was talking about the Heartbeat of Nick Berry rather than 'in a Heartbeat'.

What’s Adel doing now ? Could we get them both back ?

I’m a dreamer

Strong and stable my arse.

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 18:56 - Dec 1 with 1270 viewsdistortR

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 18:09 - Nov 28 by BazzaInTheLoft

I heard Brian McCarthy was built like a Shire Horse as well.

shite hawk, i said he's a shite hawk
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:41 - Dec 1 with 1248 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 02:39 - Dec 2 with 1167 viewsFredManRave

Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock? on 18:14 - Dec 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Agreed. Great rant. But you're obviously not one of the thousands that visit this site regularly (Clive must be minted) if you're gonna post that in reply to Mick's post.

#jesuismick

Should just clarify that was for golborne.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 2:40]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024