Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans fan last night RIP 11:39 - Oct 3 with 13298 viewsDarran

Not a lot of info but it’s saying on Twitter that one of our own lost his life in an accident with a train in London last night.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 12:40]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fan last night RIP on 19:50 - Oct 3 with 4251 views1983

Swans fan last night RIP on 18:55 - Oct 3 by jackharris

All I could see online was a 20 year old young man was killed by a train in a place called Earlsfield in Surrey. Was that the tragic incident? That unfortunately occurred just after 9.30 so I don’t believe that was connected?

My train was delayed due to this incident and like you say nowhere near Charlton or the that time frame?? Haven’t heard anything else maybe the person started this thread knows more??

Swans fan last night RIP on 19:52 - Oct 3 with 4240 viewsWarwickHunt

All I could see online was a 20 year old young man was killed by a train in a place called Earlsfield in Surrey. Was that the tragic incident? That unfortunately occurred just after 9.30 so I don’t believe that was connected?

Earlsfield is Wimbledon but at least an hour from Charlton by road or rail.

Hope this is Chinese whispers. Awful if true.
Swans fan last night RIP on 19:57 - Oct 3 with 4189 viewsBurryPortJack

Swans fan last night RIP on 19:52 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Earlsfield is Wimbledon but at least an hour from Charlton by road or rail.

Hope this is Chinese whispers. Awful if true.

Sadly it is true.
RIP Kyle
Swans fan last night RIP on 19:58 - Oct 3 with 4176 views1983

Swans fan last night RIP on 19:57 - Oct 3 by BurryPortJack

Sadly it is true.
RIP Kyle

What exactly happened BPJ?

Swans fan last night RIP on 20:01 - Oct 3 with 4151 viewsbuilthjack

Very sad.
RIP

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans fan last night RIP on 20:05 - Oct 3 with 4117 views1964white

Also a Barnsley fan never return home after collapsing whilst watching the tykes v Derby

Condolences to their families/loved ones

RIP to both football fans

It really puts life in perspective
[Post edited 3 Oct 2019 21:14]
Swans fan last night RIP on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 3961 viewsjack2jack

Awful news, so sad.
RIP.
Swans fan last night RIP on 21:41 - Oct 3 with 3757 viewsbluenile

RIP young man. Tragic. Awful news

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Swans fan last night RIP on 21:52 - Oct 3 with 3717 viewstheloneranger

I believe he was a Kidwelly Jack.

RIP.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swans fan last night RIP on 23:18 - Oct 3 with 3482 viewsNotLoyal

Tragic.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swans fan last night RIP on 23:33 - Oct 3 with 3442 viewshobo

Swans fan last night RIP on 19:50 - Oct 3 by 1983

My train was delayed due to this incident and like you say nowhere near Charlton or the that time frame?? Haven’t heard anything else maybe the person started this thread knows more??

Just because he was a Swans fan doesn't mean he went to the game. He may have been on his way home from work

RIP
Swans fan last night RIP on 00:16 - Oct 4 with 3364 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans fan last night RIP on 08:46 - Oct 4 with 3039 viewsdickythorpe

Kidwelly boy, I know his father. Gutted.
Swans fan last night RIP on 14:13 - Oct 4 with 2642 viewsTaliesin

RIP YJB
Swans fan last night RIP on 15:44 - Oct 4 with 2512 viewsGaryjack

So so sad. RiP
Swans fan last night RIP on 16:28 - Oct 4 with 2411 viewsBluebird

Terrible news. My thoughts are with the lad and his family.
RIP young swan
Swans fan last night RIP on 16:58 - Oct 4 with 2360 viewsSwanseaman

RIP Kyle

https://mobile.twitter.com/kidtownafc/status/1179851379340279808

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Swans fan last night RIP on 17:08 - Oct 4 with 2325 viewsTummer_from_Texas

He looks like he could be about 16. So terrible.

RIP YJB

[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 17:09]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans fan last night RIP on 20:51 - Oct 4 with 2012 viewsThrasher6

A bit more detail here....hard to get your head around the tragedy..

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fan-kidw
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 20:51]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swans fan last night RIP on 21:10 - Oct 4 with 1965 viewsjackharris

I thought it was unfortunately connected to this. Does anyone know why young Kyle was not at the match or left the match early? It looks like he was maybe unwell and was perhaps covering it up to his mates? If anyone ever needs to chat we may fight like a big family of siblings but we are very good at listening and helping each other with mental health issues. There is no stigma, mental health is just like any other illness you can have. I suffered really badly after losing my brother in a house fire in 2005 and it meant I came home from working in London because of anxiety. There is a lot of information on the net about trying to get better. I also recommend seeing a good GP who can advise you about ways to get better. And not just through medication, there is counselling and schemes ran by the NHS to help with mental Health Issues. There is always a way to get yourself better.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 21:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swans fan last night RIP on 21:14 - Oct 4 with 1949 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swans fan last night RIP on 21:10 - Oct 4 by jackharris

I thought it was unfortunately connected to this. Does anyone know why young Kyle was not at the match or left the match early? It looks like he was maybe unwell and was perhaps covering it up to his mates? If anyone ever needs to chat we may fight like a big family of siblings but we are very good at listening and helping each other with mental health issues. There is no stigma, mental health is just like any other illness you can have. I suffered really badly after losing my brother in a house fire in 2005 and it meant I came home from working in London because of anxiety. There is a lot of information on the net about trying to get better. I also recommend seeing a good GP who can advise you about ways to get better. And not just through medication, there is counselling and schemes ran by the NHS to help with mental Health Issues. There is always a way to get yourself better.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 21:28]

And how did he end up in Wimbledon? Like Warwick said it's a long way from Charlton. Was he not at the game perhaps, did he go up to visit family or friends?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swans fan last night RIP on 21:20 - Oct 4 with 1925 viewsdickythorpe

This isn't gospel but I was told by a lad who knows him that he was refused entry to the ground due to having been a bit worse for drink.
His mates told him to go to a pub where they'd meet up after the game. What happened in the meantime is tragic.
As I said this is just what one lad who has sat by him at the liberty and knows him and his mates very well has heard.
"Sweets" was also a decent cricketer as well as football player.
The swans was beginning to become a huge passion for him and the youngsters down here are in shock.
Those of us who knew his old man are devastated.
It's such a laugh to hear of away trips let alone the home matches, but to think there will be no more stories is hard to take.
RIP Kyle.
Swans fan last night RIP on 21:26 - Oct 4 with 1904 viewsFireboy2

Swans fan last night RIP on 17:08 - Oct 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

He looks like he could be about 16. So terrible.

RIP YJB

[Post edited 4 Oct 2019 17:09]

Met a few of those boys at a pub before the leeds game, what has happened beggars belief, so sorry to hear a young life has been taken so tragically.

RIP Kyle YJB
Swans fan last night RIP on 21:38 - Oct 4 with 1877 viewsSwanseaman

It's really bad news, sounds like he must have fallen onto the track, police are saying it isn't suspicious.

13.4 miles aways from the football ground?

There is said to be a minutes applause at 20 minutes into the game, because he was 20.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Swans fan last night RIP on 23:57 - Oct 4 with 1659 viewsJack123

R.I.P young man.. :( Absolutely terrible.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024