Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread 22:06 - Apr 3 with 15699 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:40 - Apr 6 with 3201 viewsPegojack

Well done, my lovely boys!

All I've got here is Flash Scores. I suppose I could put Final Score on and watch that scummer git.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 6 with 3161 viewsPozuelosSideys

We dont look like conceding except from set piece.. again. ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:44 - Apr 6 with 3109 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yep, yet another goal from a corner.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:51 - Apr 6 with 2997 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are really pushing our boys, they need to keep their concentration.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 6 with 2978 viewsdickythorpe

I'm very heartened by this performance and the midweek result.

The squad is playing for the shirt and us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 with 2895 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:53 - Apr 6 by dickythorpe

I'm very heartened by this performance and the midweek result.

The squad is playing for the shirt and us.

Yes, 2 brilliant results with goals aplenty.
Well done the whole squad and backroom boys.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Apr 6 with 2870 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 16:59 - Apr 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, 2 brilliant results with goals aplenty.
Well done the whole squad and backroom boys.

Delighted for Wayne Routledge as well, he's always tried despite not being a world beater.
That's all I can ask for.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:09 - Apr 6 with 2794 viewslonglostjack

If we beat Stoke on Tuesday we are mathematically safe from relegation ! Just saying.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 6 with 2743 viewsjasper_T

Seeing the FA Cup semi coverage on tv is a bit of a downer tbh.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 6 with 2704 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

Agreed.
Let's see a Refereeing backlash and have some Man C players sent off, or a couple of penalties against them.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Apr 6 with 2529 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hmmm couple of posters missing from the matchday thread , second time in a week, weird that.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 6 with 2452 viewslifelong

Really enjoyed the game today, excellent performance, playing some great football.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:16 - Apr 6 with 2337 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 17:15 - Apr 6 by jasper_T

Just a bit Jasper.

Im still seething, telling everyone who will listen that me and the eldest should be at wembley today
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 6 with 2288 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 6 by lifelong

Really enjoyed the game today, excellent performance, playing some great football.

So did I 👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 6 with 2277 viewssainthelens

Well done Potts and the lads. Some great moves going forward. The only thing you can say is that if the yanks wanna 're coup their money, they'd be wise in just investing a bit on 2/3 players/keeping what we have, and we'd piss this league next season. So obvious, hope they can see what's right in front of em.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 6 with 2225 viewsJoe_bradshaw

What a lovely week it’s been, watching these young men play outstanding passing football. The best stuff we’ve seen since the days of Laudrup. I’m really looking forward to games at the moment without the pressure of; will we get something and how are Burnley/Southampton/Palace etc getting on.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:38 - Apr 6 with 2182 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 6 by sainthelens

Well done Potts and the lads. Some great moves going forward. The only thing you can say is that if the yanks wanna 're coup their money, they'd be wise in just investing a bit on 2/3 players/keeping what we have, and we'd piss this league next season. So obvious, hope they can see what's right in front of em.

This with bells on it !!!

Guidolin - they got it wrong
Jenkins - they got it wrong

Listen to the Jack Army for once and safeguard your investment !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:42 - Apr 6 with 2161 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 6 by sainthelens

Couldn't have put it better myself, agree entirely. Just a few points though it looks like we will lose Dan James and MVDH if their agents have anything to do with it so i think it will depend on the Manager staying and identifying replacements that we can get or afford.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:49 - Apr 6 with 2119 viewsLuther27

Any info yet on the Celina injury? It didn't look good....

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:14 - Apr 6 with 2001 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 6 by lifelong

I've enjoyed all season to be fair, just hope this team doesn't get completely torn apart.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:33 - Apr 6 with 1922 viewsTNT

Two home wins in less than a week... still no DYSS, Bobbly, Val?

Jasp?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:39 - Apr 6 with 1888 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 6 by Joe_bradshaw

What a lovely week it’s been, watching these young men play outstanding passing football. The best stuff we’ve seen since the days of Laudrup. I’m really looking forward to games at the moment without the pressure of; will we get something and how are Burnley/Southampton/Palace etc getting on.

Agree. I quite enjoyed how Burnley got on today too mind.

It’s frustrating how we’ve managed to chuck away a possible play off place, especially as we showed that we were a good cup team.

Just hope against hope we can keep it going next season and replace any losses AND get rid of those Ayew plums and Bastad. Or get one of them to score some goals for us and try and cash in on McDrinkie.

(More rumours today around me)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 6 with 1884 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:33 - Apr 6 by TNT

Two home wins in less than a week... still no DYSS, Bobbly, Val?

Jasp?

Their all down Huw"s gaff cutting the grass/cleaning windows.
The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Apr 6 with 1807 viewsTNT

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:40 - Apr 6 by sainthelens

Their all down Huw"s gaff cutting the grass/cleaning windows.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 20:18 - Apr 6 with 1734 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Middlesbrough FC Match Thread on 19:39 - Apr 6 by monmouth

Agree. I quite enjoyed how Burnley got on today too mind.

It’s frustrating how we’ve managed to chuck away a possible play off place, especially as we showed that we were a good cup team.

Just hope against hope we can keep it going next season and replace any losses AND get rid of those Ayew plums and Bastad. Or get one of them to score some goals for us and try and cash in on McDrinkie.

(More rumours today around me)

Drinker or not I don't think he's someone we'd miss long term if there was a tidy offer out there for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024