Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread 12:17 - Jan 2 with 25090 viewsjackharris

––––––PAY ON THE DAY NOW AVAILABLE––––––

[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 5 with 2742 viewsPegojack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 5 by karnataka

It's Fulton & James for Dyer & CBR, Mike, so nearly right!

One to protect the back four and one to stretch them on the break.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 5 with 2726 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 5 by Pegojack

One to protect the back four and one to stretch them on the break.

Sounds about right
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 5 with 2719 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rodon at the back on corners. Potter's changed his zonal system.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 5 with 2688 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 5 by jasper_T

Joe Rodon at the back on corners. Potter's changed his zonal system.

He's obviously got the hang of this rocket science
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 5 with 2684 viewsPegojack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:34 - Jan 5 by karnataka

Sounds about right

I'll be at the Sheff Utd game, Dave, see you in Globe?
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 2660 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fulton....

Its just a ride.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 2653 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 5 by Pegojack

I'll be at the Sheff Utd game, Dave, see you in Globe?

Sounds good to me!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 5 with 2637 viewsItchySphincter

Fulton! Game over.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 5 with 2634 viewsexiledclaseboy

3-0. Niiiiice

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2586 viewsBadlands

Nicely take and deserved but ...... how s**t was that defence?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2587 viewsjasper_T

Fer's had one of his games, fair play.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2586 viewskarnataka

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

3-0. Niiiiice

9 goals in 3 games, even nicer.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2574 viewsPegojack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

3-0. Niiiiice

'Ave it!!!!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2559 viewsItchySphincter

Good work from Fer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 5 with 2569 viewsepaul

out complete we're on fireeeeeee

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 5 with 2555 viewsjack2jack

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 5 with 2549 views34dfgdf54

F*ck me I didn’t see this coming!

Get in there!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:41 - Jan 5 with 2465 viewszedlep

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 5 by 34dfgdf54

F*ck me I didn’t see this coming!

Get in there!

Cardiff 1-0 down😀

Zedzdead

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 5 with 2328 viewsdickythorpe

Let's have a cup run!!!!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 5 with 2317 viewsBadlands

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:41 - Jan 5 by zedlep

Cardiff 1-0 down😀

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 5 with 2315 viewskarnataka

Nice to see some good game management from us as well.
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 2239 viewsPegojack

"Taylor, Taylor, what's the score?
Taylor.....WHAT'S THE SCORE?"

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 5 with 2053 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 5 by Pegojack

"Taylor, Taylor, what's the score?
Taylor.....WHAT'S THE SCORE?"

Cerveza tonight?
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 2030 viewsHumpty

Well done boys!

Excellent stuff!
The Official Aston Villa v Swansea City FA Cup Third Round Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 5 with 2013 viewsswan65split

Theres Tidy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024