Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THAT injury 07:01 - Oct 24 with 7124 viewsE17hoop

Pudil seemed more than a little upset when he went off and, having seen the pic below, did Wednesday have a shout for a pen?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

THAT injury on 15:08 - Oct 25 with 792 viewstimcocking

Having re watched it - nasty, he's almost kicked his eyes off. Only playing the ball, though. I'd look on that as very unfortunate, like an accidental clash of heads or whatever.
THAT injury on 15:15 - Oct 25 with 781 viewsdodge_stoke_r

THAT injury on 14:34 - Oct 25 by PinnerPaul

Can't follow that logic.

If a player launches himself two footed at a bouncing ball and no opponent nearby then obviously no one cares.

Oppo nearby, no contact its playing in a dangerous manner - IDFK - If contact its endangering safety of opponent - fk/pen & red card

As I've said before , intent and whose fault it is, is irrelevant as far as LOTG is concerned.

I've given the pen, I'm not entering any further discussion on the matter!

so should this goal have stood? The only reason the Juve No 2 still has a head on his shoulders is because he pulled out of a headed challenge. Could easily have ended in the same way as Tuesday night. As you, yourself said,
Oppo nearby, no contact its playing in a dangerous manner - IDFK .

But it will go down as one of the best goals in European football.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 15:17]
THAT injury on 16:08 - Oct 25 with 741 viewssevenhoop

THAT injury on 12:42 - Oct 24 by spencer

This......is exactly how I feel Kingsbury..

In today's game, that should have been a penalty - Angel could have been sent off.
In a way, I'm so glad I no longer play. In my day, I would have just got up and walked away.
The amount of times I heard last night and in general, "clever play by the centre forward" he bought the foul/penalty.. NO...he fell over ..he ran into the players foot and fell over..he is a tart. However , great play by Eze, the way he.....oh yeah..both teams ...

Funny thing is...outside the penalty area, and you cannot touch a player. Inside...it's like WWF

in the old days, that would be an indirect for 'dangerous play'. I'ms not aware of a law change (though there might have been) but, just like obstruction has disappeared as an offence - it's either a foul and direct free kick, or no foul - you don't see it any more
THAT injury on 16:11 - Oct 25 with 738 viewsPinnerPaul

THAT injury on 16:08 - Oct 25 by sevenhoop

in the old days, that would be an indirect for 'dangerous play'. I'ms not aware of a law change (though there might have been) but, just like obstruction has disappeared as an offence - it's either a foul and direct free kick, or no foul - you don't see it any more

You do!

There was one in the first half on Tuesday!

Weds player tried to played the ball close to Loungo's head, made contact with the ball.

IDFK given to us - I rest my case!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024