Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A new low for the SCSA 20:37 - Jan 29 with 21368 viewsswanseacityx

How could they bring such negativity to a crucial game midway through the first half.

Imagine if Arsenal score during this juvenile behavior.

How can anyone support these clowns.

This post has been edited by an administrator
A new low for the SCSA on 08:05 - Jan 30 with 2809 viewsE20Jack

A new low for the SCSA on 08:00 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

If there were awards for moronic comments you may just have won it with that one.

TNT has been saved. Shaky has arrived to steal the mantle. There was me thinking Shaky had finally grown up after being rejected by the Trust. If his powers of perception are equal to his powers of google based law then I can see why.

What the actual f*ck
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 8:11]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

A new low for the SCSA on 08:17 - Jan 30 with 2769 viewsawayjack

A new low for the SCSA on 23:14 - Jan 29 by swanseacityx

That was alot of pointless effort.

Well done.

Have a gold star.

Think he's showing what a lying txwat you are. Soon.
A new low for the SCSA on 08:36 - Jan 30 with 2716 viewsShaky

Methinks he doth protest too much.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, and doesn't know the serving times at Swansea boozers he pretends to be in, then . . . you know.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

A new low for the SCSA on 08:39 - Jan 30 with 2703 viewsLoyal

A new low for the SCSA on 00:12 - Jan 30 by TheResurrection

What are you on about?

5000 shocks and Thursday?

The facking SCSA are doing my head in and I wish they'd all just pack it in and get behind the team.

Swans fans my arse.

They are just doing what you were advocating 2 years ago Chris 👍
Before the mysterious change like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A new low for the SCSA on 08:40 - Jan 30 with 2697 viewsE20Jack

A new low for the SCSA on 08:36 - Jan 30 by Shaky

Methinks he doth protest too much.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, and doesn't know the serving times at Swansea boozers he pretends to be in, then . . . you know.

You think laughing at your utterly thick observation is protesting too much? My Danish friend, accuse me all you like, I am not protesting against it - I am laughing at you for it.

If it sounds like a thick moron, types like a thick moron, offers internet based legal advice like a thick moron, gets schooled on every subject by Lisa like a thick moron.... It's probably a thick moron.

Crack on you.

A new low for the SCSA on 08:42 - Jan 30 with 2687 viewsShaky

A new low for the SCSA on 08:40 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

You think laughing at your utterly thick observation is protesting too much? My Danish friend, accuse me all you like, I am not protesting against it - I am laughing at you for it.

If it sounds like a thick moron, types like a thick moron, offers internet based legal advice like a thick moron, gets schooled on every subject by Lisa like a thick moron.... It's probably a thick moron.

Crack on you.

Ooooooh.

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop now.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A new low for the SCSA on 08:46 - Jan 30 with 2672 viewsE20Jack

A new low for the SCSA on 08:42 - Jan 30 by Shaky

Ooooooh.

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop now.

I think that is the sound of the penny dropping in your head maybe?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously over matters of such importance when your mask slips every so often and reveal your true mental capacity?

You realise you have dropped a clanger, that's enough for me. Moron.

A new low for the SCSA on 08:58 - Jan 30 with 2634 viewsShaky

A new low for the SCSA on 08:46 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

I think that is the sound of the penny dropping in your head maybe?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously over matters of such importance when your mask slips every so often and reveal your true mental capacity?

You realise you have dropped a clanger, that's enough for me. Moron.

Just so you know the adults in the room have more pressing concerns at this time of year like finalising their tax returns, so I must leave you to your fun and games for now.

Will be sure to check back to see your latest antics soon though.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

A new low for the SCSA on 09:04 - Jan 30 with 2616 viewsE20Jack

A new low for the SCSA on 08:58 - Jan 30 by Shaky

Just so you know the adults in the room have more pressing concerns at this time of year like finalising their tax returns, so I must leave you to your fun and games for now.

Will be sure to check back to see your latest antics soon though.

Well be sure to google 'tax return advice' and help them in their endeavours pretending it is from your brain.

You realise you have exposed yourself again and it is a joy to watch. I tried with you, I really did.

Thicker than an elephants chuff.

A new low for the SCSA on 09:12 - Jan 30 with 2593 viewsShaky

A new low for the SCSA on 09:04 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

Well be sure to google 'tax return advice' and help them in their endeavours pretending it is from your brain.

You realise you have exposed yourself again and it is a joy to watch. I tried with you, I really did.

Thicker than an elephants chuff.

Of course the interesting thing about this is the extent to which you will be troubling the taxman next year in respect of receipts for PR services rendered to Mr H Jenkins; enquiring minds really do want to know.

Misology -- It's a bitch

A new low for the SCSA on 09:24 - Jan 30 with 2552 viewsE20Jack

A new low for the SCSA on 09:12 - Jan 30 by Shaky

Of course the interesting thing about this is the extent to which you will be troubling the taxman next year in respect of receipts for PR services rendered to Mr H Jenkins; enquiring minds really do want to know.

Jesus f*cking Christ

Right. Step away from your computer. Go find the nearest mirror. Repeat what you are saying into said mirror. If you cringe in reply - there is still hope.

A new low for the SCSA on 09:36 - Jan 30 with 2522 viewsandypitt56

A new low for the SCSA on 22:32 - Jan 29 by swanseacityx

You really wouldnt. I am here.

I have a general rule be warned.

I had a mate who got punched, hit his head and had some real bad consequences. Therfore anyone who takes a swing at me would at that point be giving up their right to live there and then.

Your choice.

oooo your hard..
A new low for the SCSA on 09:40 - Jan 30 with 2502 views34dfgdf54

I had a mate who got punched, hit his head and had some real bad consequences. Therfore anyone who takes a swing at me would at that point be giving up their right to live there and then.

Your choice.

Do not make comments like that unless your willing to say who you are, don't hide behind a keyboard thinking your some sort of tough nut. It's embarrassing for yourelf fella.
A new low for the SCSA on 09:40 - Jan 30 with 2498 viewsTheResurrection

A new low for the SCSA on 08:39 - Jan 30 by Loyal

They are just doing what you were advocating 2 years ago Chris 👍
Before the mysterious change like.

Which is what mate and where were they 2 years ago then Huh??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

A new low for the SCSA on 09:51 - Jan 30 with 2466 viewsperchrockjack

Swinging is only for the experienced

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

A new low for the SCSA on 11:52 - Jan 30 with 2317 viewsMrSwansea

A new low for the SCSA on 20:55 - Jan 29 by Darran

Time to ban this twát Mods.

Which one? Be more specific...

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

A new low for the SCSA on 12:02 - Jan 30 with 2278 viewsJackSomething

A new low for the SCSA on 21:42 - Jan 29 by swanseacityx

Wrong. It wont be the ex shareholders singing negative songs.

It will be Krusty the clowns army.

So I haven't read the whole thread, but am I to take it that the OP's point is that some protest singing about the sellouts during the game is a more damaging act to Swansea City than the previous owners selling to a hedge fund who clearly have no intention of putting a cent of their own money into the club?

Have a think about what you're saying there fella.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

A new low for the SCSA on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 2252 viewsjack247

A new low for the SCSA on 12:02 - Jan 30 by JackSomething

So I haven't read the whole thread, but am I to take it that the OP's point is that some protest singing about the sellouts during the game is a more damaging act to Swansea City than the previous owners selling to a hedge fund who clearly have no intention of putting a cent of their own money into the club?

Have a think about what you're saying there fella.

Also, if Arsenal score in the 27th minute. It’s down to the fans singing ‘you greedy bastards’. Nothing to do with the fact our squad has been pillaged over the last couple of seasons and we’ll probably be forced into starting with Ayew and Dyer out of position up front.
A new low for the SCSA on 13:13 - Jan 30 with 2142 viewsOldjack

Your choice.

WTF !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A new low for the SCSA on 13:15 - Jan 30 with 2131 viewsBillyChong

Clowns, bringing negativity. Pot, kettle, black.
A new low for the SCSA on 15:01 - Jan 30 with 2010 viewsShaky

A new low for the SCSA on 09:24 - Jan 30 by E20Jack

Jesus f*cking Christ

Right. Step away from your computer. Go find the nearest mirror. Repeat what you are saying into said mirror. If you cringe in reply - there is still hope.

OK, so you're saying you're merely trolling the forum and the fan base at large in your spare time here.

That narrative certainly has an unmistakable air of plausibility about it -- but is it true?

Misology -- It's a bitch

A new low for the SCSA on 15:34 - Jan 30 with 1956 viewsDarran

Lots of people are saying this forum has lost a lot of humour and then you see a disagreement between a pair of çunts that have never been to Swansea and have never been to see us play.
Thank you E20 and Shaky for reminding us how much fun you can have by reading this forum.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A new low for the SCSA on 15:37 - Jan 30 with 1941 viewsbuilthjack

A new low for the SCSA on 15:34 - Jan 30 by Darran

Lots of people are saying this forum has lost a lot of humour and then you see a disagreement between a pair of çunts that have never been to Swansea and have never been to see us play.
Thank you E20 and Shaky for reminding us how much fun you can have by reading this forum.

I hope E20 comes to Swansea in May to pay me my £50

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A new low for the SCSA on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 1918 viewsDarran

A new low for the SCSA on 15:37 - Jan 30 by builthjack

I hope E20 comes to Swansea in May to pay me my £50

Unlikely I don’t think Rampton does day release.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A new low for the SCSA on 15:45 - Jan 30 with 1917 viewsE20Jack

A new low for the SCSA on 15:01 - Jan 30 by Shaky

OK, so you're saying you're merely trolling the forum and the fan base at large in your spare time here.

That narrative certainly has an unmistakable air of plausibility about it -- but is it true?

Trolling the fanbase by laughing at you for your continued ridiculous posts on here?

How is that trolling the fanbase? You aren't even a fan, are you? I would imagine most people are laughing at you, are they trolling the fanbase too?

Stop taking your built up poison from being ridiculed over your nonsense out on me Shaky of the
Bailey. It's ugly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024