Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away tickets (Forest) - what usually happens? 16:35 - Oct 31 with 1438 viewstkqpr

Info please. I see today we have 920 remaining of the 2000 allocated. Chances are we wont sell out. I want to go but live in Lincolnshire so relatively local. Now i havent bought any online and will hopefuylly bring 4/6 people on the day, but wont know until the day hence i dont want to buy the tickets now and be lumbered with them.

Question is do Forest usually sell them on the day? If so can you still get Junior tickets as well?

Any info greatly appreciated.

It was our first first against Wolves on Saturday, met Ollie on his way in to the ground and he looked like he was stressed to death! So said to him we had a lot of love for him and good things will come soon, and so we feel we are the lucky charm now and must come on Saturday to end our Forest hoo doo!! - Lets see hey.
Away tickets (Forest) - what usually happens? on 17:03 - Oct 31 with 1410 viewsNorthernr

Forest do sell on the day but the problem with it is it's from one window underneath the side stand - all the other windows are for home tickets. So you only need about a dozen QPR fans to do the same and it takes fcking ages, they're really slow.
If you're going to do that my advice would be call in at the ground as soon as you get there, don't turn up at 2.45 and expect to see the kick off.
Away tickets (Forest) - what usually happens? on 17:48 - Oct 31 with 1367 viewstkqpr

Away tickets (Forest) - what usually happens? on 17:03 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Forest do sell on the day but the problem with it is it's from one window underneath the side stand - all the other windows are for home tickets. So you only need about a dozen QPR fans to do the same and it takes fcking ages, they're really slow.
If you're going to do that my advice would be call in at the ground as soon as you get there, don't turn up at 2.45 and expect to see the kick off.

Splendid mate, great info.
Away tickets (Forest) - what usually happens? on 21:55 - Oct 31 with 1214 viewsStevenageRanger

Away tickets (Forest) - what usually happens? on 17:48 - Oct 31 by tkqpr

Splendid mate, great info.

Also you may not get a concession on the day. I know some teams say that any junior priced tickets have to be in advance. Not sure on Forest though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024