Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match 17:40 - May 13 with 4947 viewsJackfath

They're paying for 19,000 identical costumes too.

Going to be really funny.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 11:00 - May 14 with 732 viewsDewi1jack

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 10:48 - May 14 by DafyddHuw

Really? You really posted this?

Always one.

2 if you count the OP as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 11:02 - May 14 with 728 viewsairedale

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:24 - May 14 by Johnw102

Getting back to the OP, anyone want to buy my Houdini outfit? £75 ono

It won't be worth £75 after the fire brigade have got you out of it mun.
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 11:07 - May 14 with 722 viewsEasternJack

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 09:55 - May 14 by waynekerr55

To be fair the tone of some of my earlier posts weren't great. He's more than welcome to point out where these libellous posts are, either on here or by PM. What's the worst that can happen? Agree to disagree? Apologies?

Stop trying to get out of it...

... unless of course you're dressed up as Houdini.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 13:35 - May 14 with 671 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 11:07 - May 14 by EasternJack

Stop trying to get out of it...

... unless of course you're dressed up as Houdini.

I saw your post earlier and I still can't make head nor tail of it 😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 16:25 - May 14 with 617 viewsEasternJack

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 13:35 - May 14 by waynekerr55

I saw your post earlier and I still can't make head nor tail of it 😂😂😂😂

Randomly selected a post to throw in that stupid joke :)

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 16:44 - May 14 with 597 viewskeith_gatebroth

Steve McQueen masks (star of the movie The Great Escape) are only £1 at www.starcutouts.com
Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 19:21 - May 14 with 540 viewswaynekerr55

Great idea by the club to dress up as Houdini for the West Brom match on 08:34 - May 14 by Kilkennyjack

Threats ? Pathetic. Somebody is rattled big time.

I am WayneKerr.

Well Killy I'm interested as to what these slanderous or libellous posts are. As Mr or Mrs Xmastree will be aware (either now or via advice of counsel) is that where possible all routes should be explored before going down the court route (as per CPR). I'm more than happy to take this to PM to discuss away from the glare of others.

Of course, if Xmastree's assertion that "my time is coming" isn't a civil battle and threats of another kind then of course I'll have to evaluate my options and seek my own counsel. If he or she wants dirty washing aired then so be it.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024