Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toszer's half hour 19:51 - Feb 6 with 3353 viewsbosh67

Tremendous. First time I have seen him play like that. Difficult to come on for Ale and drive the midfield on the best of days but with the wind today even harder. He can't tackle, we know that, but at least Luongo was there to do that bit, but his passing and delivery were sublime at times today. Yes he is too slow and too many times he just doesn't seem to take a game by the scruff of the neck but today he came on for the excellent Ale and ran the midfield.

Fair play to him today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Toszer's half hour on 19:52 - Feb 6 with 3318 viewsTheBlob

Don Masson couldn't tackle either.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Toszer's half hour on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 3258 viewskernowhoop

Toszer's half hour on 19:52 - Feb 6 by TheBlob

But, Masson was very reliable with set pieces and could pass accurately.
Toszer's half hour on 20:05 - Feb 6 with 3211 viewsBklynRanger

SInce he arrived he seems t have been a lot poorer than expected. Would be great news if he could sort himself out.
Toszer's half hour on 20:09 - Feb 6 with 3174 viewsbosh67

Toszer's half hour on 20:05 - Feb 6 by BklynRanger

SInce he arrived he seems t have been a lot poorer than expected. Would be great news if he could sort himself out.

Couldn't faulty him today.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Toszer's half hour on 20:11 - Feb 6 with 3158 viewsBklynRanger

Toszer's half hour on 20:09 - Feb 6 by bosh67

Couldn't faulty him today.

Basil?
Toszer's half hour on 20:13 - Feb 6 with 3147 viewsbosh67

Toszer's half hour on 20:11 - Feb 6 by BklynRanger

Basil?

We won, I was given an extra Y.

Never knowingly right.

Toszer's half hour on 20:13 - Feb 6 with 3147 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Toszer's half hour on 20:11 - Feb 6 by BklynRanger

Basil?

If I could up-arrow you twice, I would!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2016 20:13]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Toszer's half hour on 20:17 - Feb 6 with 3102 viewsstansleftfoot

Toszer's half hour on 19:52 - Feb 6 by TheBlob

Don Masson did not need to tackle, nobody could tackle him, he was available in space throughout his career, the most extraordinary footballer who knew where the ball was going next before it arrived at his feet....Wilkins, Currie, Masson, how lucky we have been to see such players.
However if you did get to tackle Masson he became so furious that he would hunt you down and leave a little message that would leave a scar.
Great great player!
Login to get fewer ads

Toszer's half hour on 20:20 - Feb 6 with 3073 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Toszer's half hour on 20:17 - Feb 6 by stansleftfoot

Don Masson did not need to tackle, nobody could tackle him, he was available in space throughout his career, the most extraordinary footballer who knew where the ball was going next before it arrived at his feet....Wilkins, Currie, Masson, how lucky we have been to see such players.
However if you did get to tackle Masson he became so furious that he would hunt you down and leave a little message that would leave a scar.
Great great player!

That's good info. My old man and his mates loved Masson. I did too, but I was too young to properly analyse his game and appreciate him fully.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Toszer's half hour on 03:24 - Feb 7 with 2704 viewsPommyhoop

Toszer's half hour on 20:20 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

That's good info. My old man and his mates loved Masson. I did too, but I was too young to properly analyse his game and appreciate him fully.

Same as that Brian.
I remember him being very tanned for a Scotsman.
I used to wind the old man up saying he looks like Gloria from IAHHM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Toszer's half hour on 05:17 - Feb 7 with 2647 viewsisawqpratwcity

Thanks, Bosh. Toszer hasn't been as good as hoped so I'm delighted that he did well yesterday. Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Toszer's half hour on 07:32 - Feb 7 with 2521 viewsJonDoeman

Looked a different player yesterday, some of you need to show more patience with these players!

Can Jimmy get a tune out of Chery as well ?
[Post edited 7 Feb 2016 7:46]

It Is What It Is !!

Toszer's half hour on 09:46 - Feb 7 with 2290 viewsrsonist

I know he's not been much cop for us so far but I never could quite get my head round all the Tosser/Todger stuff. Just seems typical of the sort of petty spite holding us back.
Toszer's half hour on 10:39 - Feb 7 with 2178 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Toszer's half hour on 09:46 - Feb 7 by rsonist

I know he's not been much cop for us so far but I never could quite get my head round all the Tosser/Todger stuff. Just seems typical of the sort of petty spite holding us back.

He got a fair few boo s from our lot when he stepped onto the pitch, I really do wonder about some our fans sometimes. Toszer had a good shot from range towards the end that came from nowhere. His first touch was a heel flick and I thought he looked like he would need to buck up his ideas and quickly, but to be fair I think he gave a decent account of himself.

My heart was in my mouth when Faurlin went down and then hobbled around, if I was the manager is have had Toszer on then!!
Toszer's half hour on 11:20 - Feb 7 with 2117 viewsJamie

Always felt a bit sorry for Tozser. He's 30 and spent the entire summer playing FIFA and jogging around his local park. He was then thrown into our midfield and asked to do the job of two men. Unsurprisingly he struggled big time.

Decent player still in there though who can do a good job for the club.
Toszer's half hour on 11:33 - Feb 7 with 2074 viewsLongsufferingR

Toszer's half hour on 09:46 - Feb 7 by rsonist

Have to put up with this from the bloke behind me whether Toszer's on the pitch or not. Drives me mad, but hopefully he'll soon get the message that nobody finds the childish nicknames clever or funny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024