Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble at Palarse 12:03 - Dec 30 with 26659 viewsOldjack

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Coachload-Swansea-City-fans-threw-bottles-cha

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trouble at Palarse on 09:28 - Dec 31 with 2260 views1983

So sad Alan

Always out looking in
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 9:28]

Trouble at Palarse on 09:57 - Dec 31 with 2203 viewsDewi1jack

Trouble at Palarse on 04:29 - Dec 31 by giantstoneater

You mean Bubblehead surley Dewi !!

No need to be surley.
Always loved the Wavy Navy.
It's just quicker by air (although the Royal Air Force don't always get where they're aiming to be!!)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Trouble at Palarse on 11:08 - Dec 31 with 2083 viewsFergal

Smoke bomb in the concourse too.
Trouble at Palarse on 11:56 - Dec 31 with 2009 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Palarse on 01:40 - Dec 31 by Dewi1jack

Bluddy 'ell.

A grunt and a fishhead teaming up.
Just need a cowboy, a builder and it's a remake of YMCA

A grunt ?
You are heading for the bumfinger !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trouble at Palarse on 12:56 - Dec 31 with 1941 viewsLoyal

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=166876

I see the best firm in the world have a variety of made up stories that in time will become folklore and fact. Honestly is their whole being based on fiction ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Trouble at Palarse on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 1891 viewsWingstandwood

I find hoolies contemptible but their lingo hilarious!... So to be inquisitive I have sitting beside me a hoolie-linguist to help aid me type my questions?

Did this occurrence happen to involve the 'top-boys' from two opposing 'firms'? Were they all 'game' lads? Were any of em 'tooled-up'? Were they all 'dressers' or were some 'scarfers' actually involved in this 'ruck' also? Were there any 'generals' there directing this mayhem or was it all just 'casuals'? Were they 'mobbed-up' when the the 'old-bill' arrived? Did they 'av' the rival firm 'on-their-toes'? Did they 'run-em'? Did they 'do-em'? Were they all wearing the top 'designer-clobber'?
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 13:22]

Argus!

Trouble at Palarse on 13:40 - Dec 31 with 1851 viewsLeonisGod

Trouble at Palarse on 13:20 - Dec 31 by Wingstandwood

I find hoolies contemptible but their lingo hilarious!... So to be inquisitive I have sitting beside me a hoolie-linguist to help aid me type my questions?

Did this occurrence happen to involve the 'top-boys' from two opposing 'firms'? Were they all 'game' lads? Were any of em 'tooled-up'? Were they all 'dressers' or were some 'scarfers' actually involved in this 'ruck' also? Were there any 'generals' there directing this mayhem or was it all just 'casuals'? Were they 'mobbed-up' when the the 'old-bill' arrived? Did they 'av' the rival firm 'on-their-toes'? Did they 'run-em'? Did they 'do-em'? Were they all wearing the top 'designer-clobber'?

Think of the words you could save just by using the term 'chavy tvvats'.
Trouble at Palarse on 13:45 - Dec 31 with 1831 viewsgiantstoneater

Trouble at Palarse on 09:57 - Dec 31 by Dewi1jack

No need to be surley.
Always loved the Wavy Navy.
It's just quicker by air (although the Royal Air Force don't always get where they're aiming to be!!)

My teacher always told me to check my work never listened!!
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble at Palarse on 13:47 - Dec 31 with 1821 viewsLoyal

Like minded boys, calling it on and avin' it for real.

Trouble at Palarse on 14:18 - Dec 31 with 1762 viewsWingstandwood

Trouble at Palarse on 13:40 - Dec 31 by LeonisGod

Think of the words you could save just by using the term 'chavy tvvats'.

Argus!

Trouble at Palarse on 14:20 - Dec 31 with 1761 viewsDewi1jack

Trouble at Palarse on 13:45 - Dec 31 by giantstoneater

My teacher always told me to check my work never listened!!

I never listened to my teacher but I did follow her advice and I learned to do joined up writing. Even graduated to using a pencil
Nearly got to the level of using a pen instead of crayons and pencils as well.
Good job really, otherwise I'd have been Army!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Trouble at Palarse on 14:25 - Dec 31 with 1748 viewsWingstandwood

Trouble at Palarse on 13:47 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Like minded boys, calling it on and avin' it for real.

I missed those ones. I always loved the strict hooligan moral code of decency found in their books i.e. like minded boys only fighting other like minded boys leaving the replica top scarf wearing supporter(s well) out of it.

Argus!

Trouble at Palarse on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1706 viewsblueytheblue

Trouble at Palarse on 23:08 - Dec 30 by Humpty

That's the master race, that is.

Master baiting race more like

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Trouble at Palarse on 14:45 - Dec 31 with 1698 viewsblueytheblue

Have you just copied that from one of Anus' books? He'll do you (legally) for copyright infringement...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Trouble at Palarse on 14:59 - Dec 31 with 1651 viewsLoyal

Anus rules the world - he once took the Stretford end whilst under the weather with a bout of flu, all on his own.

Trouble at Palarse on 15:50 - Dec 31 with 1568 viewsgiantstoneater

Trouble at Palarse on 14:20 - Dec 31 by Dewi1jack

I never listened to my teacher but I did follow her advice and I learned to do joined up writing. Even graduated to using a pencil
Nearly got to the level of using a pen instead of crayons and pencils as well.
Good job really, otherwise I'd have been Army!

What's a pencil?!! I suppose that's the benefit of modern media no joined up writing! But I would probably get it right first time using joined up writing. Computers are black magic and should be burnt at the stake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024