Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? 20:57 - Jul 27 with 3401 viewsDarran

Talk to me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:07 - Jul 27 with 2485 viewsNeath_Jack

Aunty Anne's down by the JCB place in Baglan Moors, next door to Speedy Hire.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:08 - Jul 27 with 2478 viewsNeath_Jack

The Lodge used to have a tidy one as well, haven't been there in over a year though.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:14 - Jul 27 with 2452 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:08 - Jul 27 by Neath_Jack

The Lodge used to have a tidy one as well, haven't been there in over a year though.

Tidy. 👍🏻

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:29 - Jul 27 with 2419 viewsbuilthjack

I was in Neath a few months ago, had a great breakfast at a cafe called (I think) Country Kitchen. All the breakfasts looked good, it was quite busy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:34 - Jul 27 with 2406 viewsJackfath

Surely ten minutes away from Neath is dependent on how fast one is driving?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:41 - Jul 27 with 2386 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:34 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Surely ten minutes away from Neath is dependent on how fast one is driving?

Fair point.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:43 - Jul 27 with 2382 viewsJackfath

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:41 - Jul 27 by Darran

Fair point.

If indeed you are driving (or in your chair).

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:47 - Jul 27 with 2372 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:43 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

If indeed you are driving (or in your chair).

Fairer point.

Login to get fewer ads

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:51 - Jul 27 with 2365 viewsJackfath

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:47 - Jul 27 by Darran

Fairer point.

However, if you are intending on venturing out in your chair for breakfast only ten minutes away, I reckon you'd already know where was best, if indeed there are any cafes nearby. It's a real puzzler this one.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:54 - Jul 27 with 2354 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:51 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

However, if you are intending on venturing out in your chair for breakfast only ten minutes away, I reckon you'd already know where was best, if indeed there are any cafes nearby. It's a real puzzler this one.

There aren't any at the bottom of the street. 😂

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:56 - Jul 27 with 2352 viewsJackfath

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:54 - Jul 27 by Darran

There aren't any at the bottom of the street. 😂

Don't go for breakfast in your chair then. Take the car.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:04 - Jul 27 with 2334 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 21:56 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Don't go for breakfast in your chair then. Take the car.

Good idea.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:10 - Jul 27 with 2318 viewsJackfath

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:04 - Jul 27 by Darran

Good idea.

Assuming you stay on 30 mph roads, you're looking at 5 miles radius of Neath. However that's as the crow flies, doesn't take into account 50 mph roads, or motorways, and also if you encounter any traffic, or traffic lights on red for example.

It's a tricky one.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:18 - Jul 27 with 2300 viewsNeathJack

Harvester is all you can eat apparently.

Haven't tried it myself though
Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:18 - Jul 27 with 2297 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:10 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

Assuming you stay on 30 mph roads, you're looking at 5 miles radius of Neath. However that's as the crow flies, doesn't take into account 50 mph roads, or motorways, and also if you encounter any traffic, or traffic lights on red for example.

It's a tricky one.

Very.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:19 - Jul 27 with 2294 viewsDarran

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:18 - Jul 27 by NeathJack

Harvester is all you can eat apparently.

Haven't tried it myself though

Someone told me it was shit,try it out and report back P.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:22 - Jul 27 with 2285 viewsNeathJack

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:19 - Jul 27 by Darran

Someone told me it was shit,try it out and report back P.

It'll be a pleasure

Hopefully
Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:41 - Jul 27 with 2256 viewsbluenile

I always have enjoyed the large Weatherspoon's Breakfast when really hungry, almost always nicely cooked and remarkable value.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:42 - Jul 27 with 2255 viewsN_T_J

If you dont mind traveling 10 miles, you must try Java Bean in Glyneath! Very nice!
Me and my mate often go up there for a fully breakfast!
Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:45 - Jul 27 with 2245 viewsJackfath

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:42 - Jul 27 by N_T_J

If you dont mind traveling 10 miles, you must try Java Bean in Glyneath! Very nice!
Me and my mate often go up there for a fully breakfast!

He'd have to travel at speeds of 60 mph and would therefore be a danger to himself and other road users.

It's a big no from me.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:50 - Jul 27 with 2229 viewsN_T_J

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:45 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

He'd have to travel at speeds of 60 mph and would therefore be a danger to himself and other road users.

It's a big no from me.

Fair comment
Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 23:34 - Jul 27 with 2176 viewsHighjack

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:10 - Jul 27 by Jackfath

It's a tricky one.

You also need to take into account the terrible one way system in Neath. During rush hour a ten minute drive from the centre of neath would probably get you to morrisons in Neath.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 00:10 - Jul 28 with 2137 viewscontroversial_jack

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 22:41 - Jul 27 by bluenile

I always have enjoyed the large Weatherspoon's Breakfast when really hungry, almost always nicely cooked and remarkable value.

They have cut back on portion sizes lately
Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 07:22 - Jul 28 with 2026 viewsbuilthjack

Try them all

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best cooked breakfast within ten minutes of Neath? on 09:50 - Jul 28 with 1952 viewsjack247

Bellybusters is ok, nothing fancy but you get a big fry up for a decent price
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024