Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremendous support once again 22:41 - Apr 10 with 7480 viewsdgt73

From our friends from Den Haag and the rest of Holland 75 of them in Swansea for tomorrow's match.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Tremendous support once again on 22:54 - Apr 10 with 3697 viewsLeonisGod

I'm glad i'm in the front row. Get stuck behind those buggers and you'll see sod all. They're all about 6'4"
Tremendous support once again on 22:58 - Apr 10 with 3676 viewsChief

that's 75 more than Cardiff are taking to Leeds tomorrow

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Tremendous support once again on 23:01 - Apr 10 with 3658 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 22:58 - Apr 10 by Chief

that's 75 more than Cardiff are taking to Leeds tomorrow

Very true.

Tremendous support once again on 23:04 - Apr 10 with 3647 viewsHighjack

Such great support they are missing their own teams home game against Utrecht this weekend.

#Greatfans.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tremendous support once again on 23:15 - Apr 10 with 3617 viewsLohengrin

Tremendous support once again on 23:04 - Apr 10 by Highjack

Such great support they are missing their own teams home game against Utrecht this weekend.

#Greatfans.

I've missed the odd home game over the years because of trips away. I'm sure you have too.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tremendous support once again on 23:17 - Apr 10 with 3598 viewsHighjack

Tremendous support once again on 23:15 - Apr 10 by Lohengrin

I've missed the odd home game over the years because of trips away. I'm sure you have too.

Of course, but they seem to be over every other week. They must be bloody loaded the lot of them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Tremendous support once again on 23:19 - Apr 10 with 3591 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:04 - Apr 10 by Highjack

#Greatfans.

How will they miss the Utrecht game...?.the Utrecht game is on Sunday.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2015 23:21]

Tremendous support once again on 23:20 - Apr 10 with 3586 viewsLohengrin

Tremendous support once again on 23:17 - Apr 10 by Highjack

Of course, but they seem to be over every other week. They must be bloody loaded the lot of them.

It's not the same ones all the time, mun.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Tremendous support once again on 23:24 - Apr 10 with 3564 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:20 - Apr 10 by Lohengrin

It's not the same ones all the time, mun.

Don't spoil the fun....highjack thinks the Den Haag fans will miss the Utrecht match even tho that particular match isn't being played tomorrow.

Tremendous support once again on 23:26 - Apr 10 with 3557 viewsHighjack

Tremendous support once again on 23:24 - Apr 10 by dgt73

Don't spoil the fun....highjack thinks the Den Haag fans will miss the Utrecht match even tho that particular match isn't being played tomorrow.

Well I assumed since they are dutch and therefore will be pi$$ed out of their minds on Wind Street tomorrow night then they wouldn't be getting back to Holland for their game on Sunday.

Tremendous support once again on 23:27 - Apr 10 with 3550 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:26 - Apr 10 by Highjack

Well I assumed since they are dutch and therefore will be pi$$ed out of their minds on Wind Street tomorrow night then they wouldn't be getting back to Holland for their game on Sunday.

Well you assumed wrong.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2015 23:28]

Tremendous support once again on 23:31 - Apr 10 with 3533 viewsHighjack

What time is their flight?

Tremendous support once again on 23:32 - Apr 10 with 3529 viewsChief

Tremendous support once again on 23:26 - Apr 10 by Highjack

where do they all sit when they come over?

I like the swans having support from abroad, but something doesn't sit right with me when they came over in such numbers while people from South Wales are locked out

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Tremendous support once again on 23:44 - Apr 10 with 3506 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:32 - Apr 10 by Chief

where do they all sit when they come over?

I like the swans having support from abroad, but something doesn't sit right with me when they came over in such numbers while people from South Wales are locked out

The good people of South Wales were not to bothered about getting into the liberty pre-premier league, whereas the Den Haag boys and girls would still make regular trips over.

Tremendous support once again on 23:45 - Apr 10 with 3503 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:31 - Apr 10 by Highjack

What time is their flight?

Why don't you ask them. There will be plenty there tomorrow.

Tremendous support once again on 23:54 - Apr 10 with 3481 viewsLeonisGod

Tremendous support once again on 23:44 - Apr 10 by dgt73

The good people of South Wales were not to bothered about getting into the liberty pre-premier league, whereas the Den Haag boys and girls would still make regular trips over.

That's true enough. I remember an truly awful midweek game against Reading when the weather was grim and the football not much better (must have been under Sousa) when barely 12,000 turned up. There were plenty worse of course in L1 and L2 but this was the 'big time' for us at the time. They were even flogging season tickets for £200 a season in our promotion year (with difficulty) and still we weren't selling out. How times have changed.
Tremendous support once again on 23:58 - Apr 10 with 3472 viewsHighjack

Tremendous support once again on 23:45 - Apr 10 by dgt73

Why don't you ask them. There will be plenty there tomorrow.

I can't speak dutch butt.

Tremendous support once again on 23:58 - Apr 10 with 3472 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:54 - Apr 10 by LeonisGod

That's true enough. I remember an truly awful midweek game against Reading when the weather was grim and the football not much better (must have been under Sousa) when barely 12,000 turned up. There were plenty worse of course in L1 and L2 but this was the 'big time' for us at the time. They were even flogging season tickets for £200 a season in our promotion year (with difficulty) and still we weren't selling out. How times have changed.

Yes that's true and that's why i just laugh when people complain that so-called "local fans" can't get tickets now.

Tremendous support once again on 00:00 - Apr 11 with 3464 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 23:58 - Apr 10 by Highjack

I can't speak dutch butt.

They speak better English than most in this country. It's compulsory to learn English in the Netherlands. So you won't have any problems asking them.

Tremendous support once again on 00:21 - Apr 11 with 3431 viewssully49

We should ask Kev the Rev to give them a special mention tomorrow when does his " are you ready" shouts prior to kick off.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Tremendous support once again on 00:31 - Apr 11 with 3424 viewsDavillin

Tremendous support once again on 00:00 - Apr 11 by dgt73

They speak better English than most in this country. It's compulsory to learn English in the Netherlands. So you won't have any problems asking them.

I once asked a Dutch friend to go with me to the local post office [in the town over from Den Haag, by the way] in case i needed her to interpret.

When I heard the clerk speak English, I said to Trudie, "I guess I won't need you to translate for me after all," and the clerk, having heard me, replied very, very sternly [as the Dutch can so well]:

WE ALL SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH HERE!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 0:32]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Tremendous support once again on 01:27 - Apr 11 with 3386 viewsBanosswan

Tremendous support once again on 00:31 - Apr 11 by Davillin

I once asked a Dutch friend to go with me to the local post office [in the town over from Den Haag, by the way] in case i needed her to interpret.

When I heard the clerk speak English, I said to Trudie, "I guess I won't need you to translate for me after all," and the clerk, having heard me, replied very, very sternly [as the Dutch can so well]:

WE ALL SPEAK PERFECT ENGLISH HERE!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 0:32]

But to be fair dav, you speak American.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2015 1:37]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Tremendous support once again on 19:10 - Apr 11 with 2981 viewsdgt73

Loads of Dutch outside Havester today. At one point outnumbering the home based Swans fans.

Tremendous support once again on 20:08 - Apr 11 with 2834 viewsicecoldjack

Alot of those Dan haag lads have more loyalty to the Swans than about 6,000 regular Swans fans . FACT.

They been coming over for years where as alot of our so called "local" fans will be off as soon as we fook off from the prem league !

Lets always remember the loyalty shown by some of those Dutch guys, they been supporting the swans longer than alot who now go there every weekend .
Tremendous support once again on 20:15 - Apr 11 with 2813 viewsdgt73

Tremendous support once again on 20:08 - Apr 11 by icecoldjack

Alot of those Dan haag lads have more loyalty to the Swans than about 6,000 regular Swans fans . FACT.

They been coming over for years where as alot of our so called "local" fans will be off as soon as we fook off from the prem league !

Lets always remember the loyalty shown by some of those Dutch guys, they been supporting the swans longer than alot who now go there every weekend .

Spot on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024