Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England 04:39 - Mar 31 with 11321 viewsTearsOfaClown

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02n4023

.... the silence is deafening

Deluded as well as deranged.

Taxi for Barton

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 14:32 - Mar 31 with 2610 viewssimmo

Intl breaks provide too much Joey Barton. I am dreading his retirement.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 15:00 - Mar 31 with 2585 viewsbob566

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 14:31 - Mar 31 by TGRRRSSS

I have no idea if he'd have 100 but I do think in all honesty Barton would have had many caps had he been from any of the other home nations.
However the reality is he has only himself to blame for his failings in terms of the type of career (as his draws towards it's close) he perhaps might... possibly should have had.
However I don't think he imroved as much as he ought to have from about 24 onwards.

possibly but then again maybe they wouldn't want his disruptive presence around their teams either.

Just shows how low football has sunken that we're even discussing that somebody of joey bartons ability could clock up a hundred caps.
Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 15:06 - Mar 31 with 2579 viewsdaveB

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 14:24 - Mar 31 by bob566

they're fairly crap but i'm not so sure he's any step up on hoolihan and mccartney for ireland.

Granted hoolihan is championship at the moment with norwich but he'll be premiership next year.

don't know off the top of my head who is in the middle for scotand and wales. Whoever is beside ramsey i guess for wales and maybe nasmith for scotland.

But off the top of my head there are four of the six center mid spots available that he's already behind in the pecking order.

He's deluded dave. Love your sane posts all the time but you're wrong on this one I reckon.

I know that those are the current line ups and he's probably referring to his newcastle and city days in his prime but not sure he would have gotten in then either. Can't be bothered going back to see who played back then.

I just don't think he is being totally serious and was on a wind up
Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 17:45 - Mar 31 with 2523 viewsderbyhoop

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 15:00 - Mar 31 by bob566

possibly but then again maybe they wouldn't want his disruptive presence around their teams either.

Just shows how low football has sunken that we're even discussing that somebody of joey bartons ability could clock up a hundred caps.

Shite Phillips has got 30+ England caps. FFS.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 18:06 - Mar 31 with 2511 viewseastside_r

I was listening to this live, it was clearly a 'tongue in cheek' comment.
Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 00:22 - Apr 1 with 2473 viewsDorse

He's not even our best player. I mean, how many fezzes has Taraabt got?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 09:28 - Apr 1 with 2443 viewsQPunkR

I thought Jesus Barton should've waited 'til today to deliver this earth-shattering news. The fúcking pillock can't even do wind-ups properly!
I really do think it's time for the nice men in white coats for him though, bless.

QPR - "shit but local"

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 11:37 - Apr 1 with 2430 viewskarl

Thing is he has just given Morris on and Fletcher at WBA, Mc Arthur at CP and Arfield at Burnley more cause to stick it up him. If he thinks he would have put either of the WBA pair out of the team he is deluded but not only that we're playing against them in a must win game and he starts winding them up, we know how that usually works out for the brain of Britain don't we?
Login to get fewer ads

Barton: I'd have 100 caps for any home nation but England on 11:47 - Apr 1 with 2423 viewsTacticalR

If the cap fits, wear it.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024