Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat 10:43 - Mar 9 with 12631 viewsJackattack

Take a look at @CardiffCityFC's Tweet:
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:47 - Mar 9 with 4517 viewswestwiltsjack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:03 - Mar 9 by QuakerJack

or a hooker?

Yes - a hooker, or a dyke (Dai k in Welsh).
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 14:08 - Mar 9 with 4488 viewsBlasterJack

I'm not 100% certain our Swan is Welsh to be honest.....

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 14:26 - Mar 9 with 4466 viewslonglostjack

I love the tapeworm at the bottom

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 14:45 - Mar 9 with 4445 viewsBadgeman

There's a worm at the bottom of their badge and his name is wiggly woo! Come on now, everyone sing along.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 4387 viewsMrSwerve

It looks fine tbh and a massive improvement.

Can't believe there are still many scummers moaning about it. Any excuse to stop watching that shower play.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 15:51 - Mar 9 with 4361 viewsWxmJax

The only way that dragon is off City Hall is if it's on a take away flyer stuck on the building. The dragon on the top of the dome has wings.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2015 15:52]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 15:58 - Mar 9 with 4349 viewslondonlisa2001

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 15:51 - Mar 9 by WxmJax

The only way that dragon is off City Hall is if it's on a take away flyer stuck on the building. The dragon on the top of the dome has wings.

[Post edited 9 Mar 2015 15:52]

I thought that when I read the BBC article earlier so I'm glad someone else has confirmed it.

It'll be so small on the shirts etc that you won't be able to tell what it is. As it signifies Tan, I was thinking that it will probably look like a leech.
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 16:37 - Mar 9 with 4317 viewsQuakerJack

There's the red outline inside the blue outline on the shield as well...

the more I look at it the worse it looks... it's really childlike, not just the worm or the red, but the bit with 'Cardiff City FC' bit looks a bit naff.... at least tho if they removed the worm and the red inner bit they could get on board with it...

our fans who say they like it... how would you feel if Petty had stuck a kangaroo on our badge?? all this link to City hall rubbish... Vincent Tan is a cartoon character and now they have a badge that looks like something from a cartoon... If I was them I'd honestly prefer the last one... the dragon's welsh, they have a bluebird on it, if you turned it all blue instead of red it would look ok... that just looks horrific, I could create a better badge if I threw up on a piece of paper...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:40 - Mar 9 with 4258 viewsRyan

Cardiff are the gift that keeps on giving..

Loughor Jack
Poll: Who was better in their first season?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:41 - Mar 9 with 4257 viewsSirParlayMBE

For anybody that hasnt seen the unveiling of their new badge yet, here is is....

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:44 - Mar 9 with 4247 viewsQuakerJack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:41 - Mar 9 by SirParlayMBE

For anybody that hasnt seen the unveiling of their new badge yet, here is is....

Earthworm Jim is a head slapping Bluebird.

Bluey's quiet????

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:59 - Mar 9 with 4232 viewsmorningstar

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:41 - Mar 9 by SirParlayMBE

Have you put that on AAMB?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:17 - Mar 9 with 4213 viewsgriffneath

look familiar?
http://ideyvonne2.canalblog.com/archives/2011/05/30/21267408.html
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:20 - Mar 9 with 4206 viewsSirParlayMBE

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:59 - Mar 9 by morningstar

Have you put that on AAMB?

Nah banned, feel free if you have an account that has avoided the Swansea cull though.
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:28 - Mar 9 with 4193 viewsblueytheblue

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 17:44 - Mar 9 by QuakerJack

Earthworm Jim is a head slapping Bluebird.

Bluey's quiet????

Quiet due to a painful kidney stone.

Seen worse badges. Seen better. No biggee.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:37 - Mar 9 with 4160 viewsSirParlayMBE

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:28 - Mar 9 by blueytheblue

Its not about being a good or bad badge... Its about the Chinese dragon/worm thing on it. You have a badge dedicated to your owner - thats barmy.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2015 18:37]
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 20:36 - Mar 9 with 4086 viewsQuakerJack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:28 - Mar 9 by blueytheblue

Sorry to hear that. It's because you don't drink enough water, apparently.

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 21:28 - Mar 9 with 4051 viewsblueytheblue

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:37 - Mar 9 by SirParlayMBE

Its not about being a good or bad badge... Its about the Chinese dragon/worm thing on it. You have a badge dedicated to your owner - thats barmy.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2015 18:37]

The Chinese dragon thingy is tiny, hardly the focal point of the badge. Seems like something people want to complain about for the sake of complaining.

It's way better than the St David's flag badge under Hammam.

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 21:30 - Mar 9 with 4045 viewsblueytheblue

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 20:36 - Mar 9 by QuakerJack

Sorry to hear that. It's because you don't drink enough water, apparently.

Amongst other reasons.

Scan showed one appears to be same size, same location as one 5 years ago - looks like the check up after the original problem then failed to notice it was still there. Hence a number of infections recently.

No sympathy from the wife. I think my comment in passing that is was more painful than childbirth as the ratio of stone/tube was smaller compared to baby/lady tubes. Women, eh, never appreciate our suffering...

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 21:58 - Mar 9 with 4010 viewsQuakerJack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 21:30 - Mar 9 by blueytheblue

Amongst other reasons.

Scan showed one appears to be same size, same location as one 5 years ago - looks like the check up after the original problem then failed to notice it was still there. Hence a number of infections recently.

No sympathy from the wife. I think my comment in passing that is was more painful than childbirth as the ratio of stone/tube was smaller compared to baby/lady tubes. Women, eh, never appreciate our suffering...

Haha, yeah they have no idea what we go through... only men bleed... a kick in the knackers is far more painful.

Get well soon butt!

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 3973 viewsmysonsarejacks

I saw a nature documentary once and I know what the red thing at the bottom is - it's a new-born kangaroo...

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 22:48 - Mar 9 with 3940 viewsItchySphincter

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 21:28 - Mar 9 by blueytheblue

The Chinese dragon thingy is tiny, hardly the focal point of the badge. Seems like something people want to complain about for the sake of complaining.

It's way better than the St David's flag badge under Hammam.

Unfortunately Reddy it is the focal point. A bluebird in a shield wouldn't raise even the hint of a p!sstake. The dragon just makes it perfect.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 23:52 - Mar 9 with 3903 viewsowainglyndwr

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 12:30 - Mar 9 by SilverSurfer

This just confirms that Cardiff City are about as Welsh as egg fried rice..

Capital city my hairy arse👎

Machynlleth is the Welsh capital which never was desolved.
Cardiff was made capital by England

Just saying like
No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 00:26 - Mar 10 with 3888 viewsScoobyWho

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 13:27 - Mar 9 by ScoobyDoo

It's from the BBC Studios my old mate, they love everything Cardiff, apparently?

It wont surprise anyone on here that you approve of a badge with a worm on it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 01:38 - Mar 10 with 3873 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No Pride or Passion on the new beer mat on 18:17 - Mar 9 by griffneath

look familiar?
http://ideyvonne2.canalblog.com/archives/2011/05/30/21267408.html

My god even the French are laughing at them

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024