Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point 17:51 - Jan 10 with 2318 viewsPhil_S

Bafetimbi Gomis struck with a header in the second half to earn the Swans a deserved point against West Ham in an entertaining encounter at the Liberty Stadium.

Read full report at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/37473/bafe-strikes-to-ear
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 19:34 - Jan 10 with 2130 viewsGundog

A bit like Bony when he first came here, definitely needs more game time.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 20:04 - Jan 10 with 2041 viewscontroversial_jack

What a load of nonsense to suggest that Routs is out of form. Dyer yes. but Routs has done nothing wrong. I notice the lack of criticism for Siggy
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 20:07 - Jan 10 with 2034 viewsmonmouth

Bafe didn't strike according to the BBC. OG??

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 1930 viewsDieLoo

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 20:04 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

What a load of nonsense to suggest that Routs is out of form. Dyer yes. but Routs has done nothing wrong. I notice the lack of criticism for Siggy

Routledge and Dyer were both poor today. Routledge has been sub par more often than not, of late.
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 21:07 - Jan 10 with 1898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 20:04 - Jan 10 by controversial_jack

Two guys walking behind our group reckoned Siggy was man of the match. I would have place him quite some distance behind Bafe, Fabianski , Carroll and Fernandez

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 21:18 - Jan 10 with 1864 viewsgriffneath

Caroll MOM for me. Stepped in well for Ki
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 21:58 - Jan 10 with 1781 viewsDr_Winston

Thought it was Dyer's best game in ages, although that says a lot about how poor he's been.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 22:02 - Jan 10 with 1775 viewsblackjackwood

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 21:07 - Jan 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Two guys walking behind our group reckoned Siggy was man of the match. I would have place him quite some distance behind Bafe, Fabianski , Carroll and Fernandez

Apart from the missed clearance for their goal, Fernandez was my MOM. Closely followed by Fabianski then Carroll.
And If we can keep him, Bafe is going to be better than Bony
Login to get fewer ads

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 00:26 - Jan 11 with 1608 viewslonglostjack

Gomis will be a good one

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 10:11 - Jan 11 with 1358 viewsjacksinceever

Thought Gomis was excellent today. Whole hearted performance capped by an excellent goal (albeit off their player) .
A few matches in, and with Montero on the wing, he'll beat Bony's 9 League goals by the end of the season IMO
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 11:15 - Jan 11 with 1310 viewsA_Fans_Dad

That header was as good as any of Wilf's, we just need him to get a few of his kicks on target and he will be flying.
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 00:00 - Jan 12 with 1131 viewsmacthejack

Just saw the goal again on MOTD2 and unless my eyes deceive me it hits the post then goes in off Noble, if Noble's not there it doesn't go in, maybe Rangel taps in the rebound. Not take to anything away from Gomis it was a great header and I thought he played well yesterday but sadly I can't see that going down as his goal.
Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 11:29 - Jan 12 with 1059 viewsWxmJax

He's a lot faster than I gave him credit for, he was dreadful at Hull. The little I saw of The West Ham game I was quite pleased with his movement and contribution. Come on Bafe, prove me wrong, keep it going my son.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Bafe Strikes To Earn Swans Point on 12:29 - Jan 12 with 1028 viewsApeShit

It was given as an own goal for Noble.

I don't think Routledge is out of form, he just hasn't scored for a while.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024