Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. 11:39 - Jul 22 with 2993 viewscheesy

Worth downloading sundays podcast if you missed it. A very interesting listen.
Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 11:46 - Jul 22 with 2975 viewsdaveB

I've always hated him but that bit about him and the shotgun was shocking, a very interesting show.
Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 12:05 - Jul 22 with 2940 viewswombat

Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 11:46 - Jul 22 by daveB

I've always hated him but that bit about him and the shotgun was shocking, a very interesting show.

Tw@t of the highest order , Belgrade away will stay in the memory for a long long time

Going down going down going down !!!!!!!

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 12:44 - Jul 22 with 2881 viewsNov77

I listened to it, didn't realise he nearly ended up like dave clement. Born again Christian now.

I did have to laugh when Danny 'faticus interruptus' (to give him his Latin name) Kelly asked him why his managerial career went wrong at clubs like qpr.

He said some thing along the lines of he didn't have the players, he was a miracle worker etc.

Funny that, I thought the players he inherited from Venners finished fifth the previous season. We finished 19th the season of mullery.

Who knew that jim gregory spoke Italian?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 12:55 - Jul 22 with 2861 viewsDiscodroid

give it 'em mal

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 12:59 - Jul 22 with 2845 viewsNov77

What an arrogant prick!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 13:20 - Jul 22 with 2809 viewshoopstilidie

He was, is and always will be a fcktrumpet.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Alan Mullery: My sporting life on Talksport. on 14:03 - Jul 22 with 2747 viewsDWQPR

Was born in Notting Dale during the war and lived opposite my Dad's family in Mary Place. His old man was the biggest drunk in Notting Hill, which he acknowledges in his autobiography. My grandparents used to look after their dog whilst the Mullery family went hopping in Kent for a couple of weeks for their summer holidays. He, like my Dad joined the Rugby club, now the Rugby Portobello Trust in Walmer Road, which produced a good amount of footballers, cricketers and boxers in the day. Like everyone else who lived in that area, QPR was their club and if I remember right he was hoping for trials with Rangers when he was spotted by Fulham. Never met the guy myself so cannot comment on his character, only what was said by various players after he took on the poisonous chalice of replacing Venables as manager.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024