Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gloating 15:50 - May 5 with 11962 viewsRogueTrooper

It lacks class, shows us up and generally takes away from the excellent work our team have achieved for over a decade.

But it's so much fun, well deserved and couldn't happen to a more lower form of pond life.

So without any feeling of shame whatsoever, I say to Cardiff City and all of their delusional, pig headed, shirt changing, so called fans,

Get down to the lower leagues where you truly belong, you're not what you were and now have to admit that you are utterly inferior to the Swans. Looking back over your fleeting visit to our league has been like watching a pissed up aunt ruin a wedding, your on and off field antics were truly cringeworthy, the equivalent of trying to cop off with the best man, swearing during the speeches and falling on your arse on the dance floor (revealing that you weren't wearing knickers and had a tuppence like Brian May's plug hole)

Good riddance

Lots of love

Roguetrooper

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Gloating on 19:54 - May 5 with 3439 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gloating on 19:51 - May 5 by dgt73

Splitting hairs. There are many company's out there who have had to change ownership through financial problems court judgements etc, but the name stays the same, my brother works for a company with over 21000 employes around the world and that company has had a few different owners but still has the same name.

Ok, you're not getting it. It's a different club owned by a different company. The original doesn't exist any more. Simple fact.

Over and out.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Gloating on 20:01 - May 5 with 3424 viewsdgt73

Gloating on 19:54 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

Ok, you're not getting it. It's a different club owned by a different company. The original doesn't exist any more. Simple fact.

Over and out.

This post has been edited by an administrator

When rangers are no longer called rangers and no longer play at ibrox and no longer play in blue and no longer play under the same badge, I'll agree with you, but probably for some ideological reason you dislike rangers and I bet I'm right.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Gloating on 20:01 - May 5 with 3419 viewsJackfath

Gloating on 20:01 - May 5 by dgt73

When rangers are no longer called rangers and no longer play at ibrox and no longer play in blue and no longer play under the same badge, I'll agree with you, but probably for some ideological reason you dislike rangers and I bet I'm right.

Well done dgt73. You showed him!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gloating on 20:02 - May 5 with 3420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gloating on 20:01 - May 5 by dgt73

I have no feelings either way for Rangers. They are a complete irrelevance.

Poll: Tory leader

Gloating on 21:25 - May 5 with 3366 viewslonglostjack

Gloating on 20:02 - May 5 by exiledclaseboy

I have no feelings either way for Rangers. They are a complete irrelevance.

Strange goings on north of the border there though. If it's a new company how come they can use Ibrox ? And how were they allowed to take a place in League 2 ? Before anyone asks I'm NOT a Celtic fan just curious.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gloating on 09:30 - May 6 with 3315 viewsperchrockjack

Have to say I been looking for a thread that wasn't slagging off scoucers and found this gem.
The thought of long flowing silk dresses with a good bra but no briefs would send me home happy from any wedding.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gloating on 10:08 - May 6 with 3302 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 09:30 - May 6 by perchrockjack

Have to say I been looking for a thread that wasn't slagging off scoucers and found this gem.
The thought of long flowing silk dresses with a good bra but no briefs would send me home happy from any wedding.

Not when your faced with a ladygarden that looks like Dennis the Menace's dog after a careless run into a busy road.

I was faced with this many times in the mid 90s in Germany

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Gloating on 10:12 - May 6 with 3294 viewsperchrockjack

great stuff but I like German women but times have changed and they re keen shavers now.

I lived through the 60s and hot pants. IT MADE ME THE MAN I AM

Login to get fewer ads

Gloating on 10:22 - May 6 with 3281 viewsLord_Bony

I ve always found German singers like Nena to look sweet with a bit of clodge showing under the arm..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Gloating on 10:23 - May 6 with 3277 viewsperchrockjack

dear God who started this fooking thing?

Gloating on 10:26 - May 6 with 3271 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 10:22 - May 6 by Lord_Bony

I ve always found German singers like Nena to look sweet with a bit of clodge showing under the arm..

Many ladies in swimming pools looked like they had ZZ Top in a headlock

Gloating on 10:28 - May 6 with 3266 viewsLord_Bony

It s an acquired taste for sure..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Gloating on 10:28 - May 6 with 3263 viewsperchrockjack

thanks gents.Off to check my stools

Gloating on 10:36 - May 6 with 3247 viewsLord_Bony

Don t like hairy legs much though...

Gloating on 10:37 - May 6 with 3244 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 10:28 - May 6 by perchrockjack

thanks gents.Off to check my stools

Bringing the thread back into full circle, the strange fascinination of watching a load of shiite, although in this case on a football pitch and in their horrid stadium, or on a handy shelf in a toilet bowl. Shouldn't be looking, but cant help it

Gloating on 10:44 - May 6 with 3229 viewsperchrockjack

We re clearly wasted on here rogue .Nobody understood me as a kid and all the friends I had were either not real or surreal.

Gloating on 11:28 - May 6 with 3198 viewsMatlock_Jack

Gloating on 19:11 - May 5 by dgt73

Rangers are still in a mess financially without a doubt, but hell would freeze over before they'd accept a re brand like you lot.

They accepted Graeme Souness signing Mo Johnston and ending the policy of not buying the religiously different thereby. For a club like Rangers, that's a massive re-brand.
Gloating on 11:53 - May 6 with 3167 viewsDafyddHuw

Gloating on 19:04 - May 5 by ScoobyWho

Ok, but if someone wants to do that then who is anyone to tell them not to ?

What, like leaving early, you mean?
Gloating on 12:24 - May 6 with 3143 viewsRogueTrooper

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=141126&sid=7cfe7ae2cd7940d

"My son wants to start supporting Swansea!
by HardInYourBed » Tue May 06, 2014 11:14 am

He says its going to be boring in the lower leagues and wants to support a prem team, he says Swansea, as they are Welsh and closest to travel to"

The first of many I think

Gloating on 12:30 - May 6 with 3130 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Gloating on 12:46 - May 6 with 3109 viewsjackforever

Gloating on 19:32 - May 5 by Sweyns_Eye

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/comment-cardiff-city-f

That link deserves a thread on it own. The letters down the bottom are comedy genius.
Gloating on 13:02 - May 6 with 3088 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 12:46 - May 6 by jackforever

That link deserves a thread on it own. The letters down the bottom are comedy genius.

Deluded, utterly deluded, I'm looking forward to the next "Carry on Cardiff" Season, My cheeks/ribs are aching from the last few days of laughter
[Post edited 6 May 2014 13:04]

Gloating on 13:06 - May 6 with 3077 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gloating on 12:24 - May 6 by RogueTrooper

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=141126&sid=7cfe7ae2cd7940d

"My son wants to start supporting Swansea!
by HardInYourBed » Tue May 06, 2014 11:14 am

He says its going to be boring in the lower leagues and wants to support a prem team, he says Swansea, as they are Welsh and closest to travel to"

The first of many I think

Only if we expand though. Can't see many Cardiffians hanging around closed gates

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Gloating on 13:27 - May 6 with 3055 viewsRogueTrooper

Gloating on 13:06 - May 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Only if we expand though. Can't see many Cardiffians hanging around closed gates

They'll be hanging round soup kitchens if Tan walks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024