Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 49761 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1839 viewsZut_Alors

What a Fuc*in' leap that was.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1838 viewsDr_Winston

Right. Let's try not to be sh*t in the second half.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 with 1837 viewsSwanseajill

I think we are playing great....now.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 19 with 1818 viewsJackfath

UP YOUR ARSE YOU DOUBTING THOMAS'

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 19 with 1800 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff 1-o down. Contrversial!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 19 with 1755 viewsKennedy

Stoke score.

Come on, lets get this sorted second half

Just call me JFK

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:49 - Apr 19 with 1732 viewslifelong

I suddenly feel a lot better.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:49 - Apr 19 with 1704 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Scum 0 Stoke 1

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:49 - Apr 19 with 1693 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Boo'd off at halftime with the score 1-1?

This 'Geordie s are the best fans in England' belief really annoys me. They're quite possibly the worst.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 with 1695 viewsquiff

Brilliant goal, rubbish performance, let's hope we re-group at half time, our full backs are getting pulled all over the place and Newcastle don't even have any pace. Shelvey needs to keep it simple, c'mon the Swans!!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 with 1680 viewsZut_Alors

No excuses that defending was crap, but they're gonna be pushing it as they have only 1 sub left and 2 players who clearly weren't fit enough. Patience is what we need here.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 with 1644 viewsunion_jack

I don't care because it is Cardiff, but. That is 2 dodgy pens they've been given down this part of the country. Haven't seen it but all reports suggest it was wrong.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:51 - Apr 19 with 1639 viewsLeonisGod

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

UP YOUR ARSE YOU DOUBTING THOMAS'

Strictly speaking shouldn't that be 'Thomases' given that you don't mean it in the possessive sense? Which would make it 'arses' as well.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:51]
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:51 - Apr 19 with 1635 viewsMagic_Michu

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:48 - Apr 19 by union_jack

Cardiff 1-o down. Contrversial!

Lose this and they're gone surely.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:51 - Apr 19 with 1624 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:47 - Apr 19 by Zut_Alors

What a Fuc*in' leap that was.

Unbelievable, Jeff.

Billy The Fish got nothing on this boy. Awesome.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:51 - Apr 19 with 1609 viewsPozuelosSideys

Tactically f@cking woeful. Is there a gameplan? WTF? Half the players wandering about like a training game. Pisspoor execution.

If we play like this for the second half then we deserve f@ck all.

How we are level is beyond me. Wise up ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 1591 viewsaspas45

Pozuelo must have had an annoyed Monk. He has not featured at all.

Fulton again on bench - guess he is is impressing.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 1588 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 by union_jack

I don't care because it is Cardiff, but. That is 2 dodgy pens they've been given down this part of the country. Haven't seen it but all reports suggest it was wrong.

F*ck 'em.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 1572 viewsunion_jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:50 - Apr 19 by quiff

Brilliant goal, rubbish performance, let's hope we re-group at half time, our full backs are getting pulled all over the place and Newcastle don't even have any pace. Shelvey needs to keep it simple, c'mon the Swans!!

Garry, do your worse!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 1568 viewsDrizzle

Scum losing
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 1567 viewsMagic_Michu

Peter Odemwingie wins the penalty! ha ha ha ha. Worst transfer dealing ever!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 with 1557 viewsmonmouth

Thank f*ck. A leap from the blue. We need to NOT just give this away again now. I'd happily take full time in all the games being played now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 1540 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:52 - Apr 19 by WarwickHunt

F*ck 'em.

Is the correct answer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 1504 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:51 - Apr 19 by LeonisGod

Strictly speaking shouldn't that be 'Thomases' given that you don't mean it in the possessive sense? Which would make it 'arses' as well.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 15:51]

I have no idea and frankly couldn't care less.

This is the matchday thread and people should support the team. Start another thread if all one intends to do is bitch and moan.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 1504 viewsairedale

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 15:39 - Apr 19 by waynekerr55

I'd rather stick a traffic cone on if I'm honest

Would look quite fetching in our away kit too imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024