Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sack redknapp 08:19 - Mar 2 with 5243 viewsmorgantwin

he has lost it big time his idiotic deceision to loan out adel has cost us 80 million pound and lost us loic remy
what a pathetic performance,tony must do what he hates to do and be ruthless
in tony fernandes we have the nicest charmen in the league,but being nice dosnt win matches
sack the madman or else we wont make the play offs

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

sack redknapp on 08:25 - Mar 2 with 3279 viewsRs_Holy

There's no point in getting rid unless you have a better man to come in! Who would you get as a replacement? Not saying you are wrong but look at Wolves as an example of sacking without having a decent plan!
sack redknapp on 08:29 - Mar 2 with 3270 viewsjamois

no its not his decision over Adel, it's simply that he is simple. and he fails to coach his players into a cohesive, progressive force. it is March and he still has no idea how he wants to play. or who with. he'll be playing Tonto at centre forward soon. but don't get the Adel bit or the Remy bit. in fact i think you might be harry in disguise, trying to lead us down the path of distraction to cover up for the fact you're utterly inept and past it as a manager and coach.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

sack redknapp on 09:06 - Mar 2 with 3204 viewsloftboy

Remy and Adel didn't want to play for us this season ATAF

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

sack redknapp on 09:07 - Mar 2 with 3202 viewsessextaxiboy

sack redknapp on 08:29 - Mar 2 by jamois

no its not his decision over Adel, it's simply that he is simple. and he fails to coach his players into a cohesive, progressive force. it is March and he still has no idea how he wants to play. or who with. he'll be playing Tonto at centre forward soon. but don't get the Adel bit or the Remy bit. in fact i think you might be harry in disguise, trying to lead us down the path of distraction to cover up for the fact you're utterly inept and past it as a manager and coach.

Maybe he would like to play this team
green
simpson dunne hill ekotto
Barton faurlin
phillips morrison traore
austin

he hasnt had the best of luck ..imo
sack redknapp on 09:34 - Mar 2 with 3131 viewsCamberleyR

Dont worry, turns out he's the best man for the job:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26402936

"Any fool who understands football would look at the injury situation. I needed a striker to play alongside Charlie Austin - then Charlie gets injured". Is he for f*cking real?

Any fool who understands football would have known that going into the start of the season with Charlie Austin plus a couple of has been crocks was asking for trouble. Any team that wants to challenge needs to have four fit, functioning strikers. Yes, two or three may not play much at the start of the season but during a long 46 game season they will get their opportunity.

If at the start of the season we'd had say for example Austin, Doyle, Maynard and Waghorn (who are doing very nicely thank you for Wigan currently), we would IMO at least be where Leicester are now i.e absolutely p!ssing the division and pretty much guaranteed promotion only just into March.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

sack redknapp on 10:39 - Mar 2 with 3019 viewsizlingtonhoop

Zola
N O L A
no la

As Holy says above, no point unless someone better comes in
sack redknapp on 10:53 - Mar 2 with 2979 viewsCamberleyR

sack redknapp on 10:39 - Mar 2 by izlingtonhoop

Zola
N O L A
no la

As Holy says above, no point unless someone better comes in

Three words.

Roberto. Di. Matteo.

sack redknapp on 10:59 - Mar 2 with 2972 viewsfrancisbowles

The Adel and Remy bit have been done to death.

Both WANTED TO PAY AT A HIGHER LEVEL!

What's not to understand?
Login to get fewer ads

sack redknapp on 11:03 - Mar 2 with 2964 viewsPunteR

sack redknapp on 10:53 - Mar 2 by CamberleyR

Three words.

Roberto. Di. Matteo.

4 words
Chelsea's. Roberto.Di. Matteo.

Aren't they still paying him?.
I do agree though he's probably the best option after Rednapp. He took WBA up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

sack redknapp on 11:09 - Mar 2 with 2943 viewsdaveB

ridiculous to sack someone for a decision made months ago, I love Adel and was one of the few defending him before it became fashionable recently but he wanted to go as did Remy and I don't really blame Redknapp for that.

I don't see the point in sacking him, I'd stick with him until the end of the season, if we go up great if not change it in the summer. Another short term fix which has no guaranteed result is the last thing we need
sack redknapp on 11:10 - Mar 2 with 2938 viewsCamberleyR

sack redknapp on 11:03 - Mar 2 by PunteR

4 words

And we had ch*ls**'s Dave Sexton as well. Didn't stop him being one of our greatest managers.

sack redknapp on 11:23 - Mar 2 with 2905 viewsdaveB

sack redknapp on 11:03 - Mar 2 by PunteR

4 words

Another big name who would see QPR as a step down, we'll learn one day that anytime QPR have done well it has been with a manager and players who see us as a step up, a highlight of their career and a stepping stone to better things. Whilst we continue to get people in who have done it all elsewhere and see this as doing a favour for QPR we'll continue to face the same problems
sack redknapp on 11:27 - Mar 2 with 2892 viewsmorgantwin

sack redknapp on 11:10 - Mar 2 by CamberleyR

And we had ch*ls**'s Dave Sexton as well. Didn't stop him being one of our greatest managers.

i would love so much to see qpr go up through the play offs,but it cant happen not unless redknapp attacks teams and scores goals
this idiotic system that he uses just puts us under pressure,then we lose games what on earth hes doing i dont know
hes lost the plot,he may be a great chractor and comic genius but he aint a tactician,and his coaches are crap

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

sack redknapp on 11:28 - Mar 2 with 2890 viewsPunteR

sack redknapp on 11:10 - Mar 2 by CamberleyR

I'd still wouldn't sack Rednapp though.
Matteo or Malcy next. Not Zola!

sack redknapp on 11:29 - Mar 2 with 2886 viewsTacticalR

sack redknapp on 11:23 - Mar 2 by daveB

Another big name who would see QPR as a step down, we'll learn one day that anytime QPR have done well it has been with a manager and players who see us as a step up, a highlight of their career and a stepping stone to better things. Whilst we continue to get people in who have done it all elsewhere and see this as doing a favour for QPR we'll continue to face the same problems

I've said it before, but if you keep talking sense you are going to ruin this board (and make life very difficult for the moles from other clubs).

Air hostess clique

sack redknapp on 12:00 - Mar 2 with 2847 viewsCamberleyR

Or conversely he could see it as a chance to prove a point and stick two fingers up to the filth down the road in SW6 over his harsh sacking.

sack redknapp on 12:03 - Mar 2 with 2838 viewsmendipexile

No point sacking him now. We won't make the playoffs IMO. Without Charlie there are not enough goals in this team.
See the season out and then start again. As well as a longer term plan for the training ground and stadium the club seemed to have missed the most important plan...the plan for the first team.
sack redknapp on 12:05 - Mar 2 with 2825 viewspaulparker

sack redknapp on 11:09 - Mar 2 by daveB

ridiculous to sack someone for a decision made months ago, I love Adel and was one of the few defending him before it became fashionable recently but he wanted to go as did Remy and I don't really blame Redknapp for that.

I don't see the point in sacking him, I'd stick with him until the end of the season, if we go up great if not change it in the summer. Another short term fix which has no guaranteed result is the last thing we need

Sorry Dave he should be sacked now
yesterday was better but still woeful, I mean how many clear cut chances did we create
not many again is the answer
HR is responsible for motivating, tactics, Set Pieces, etc
he is also responsible for Dross like Jenas, Maiga ,Oneill, Benyoun (wtf was that sub about yesterday) Hughes, Super number 10 tom Carroll, Karl Henry, the American lad, cheaverton,Samba, Kranjker the list goes on, (reserving judgement on Keane & Morrison for now )
he has had well over a year and a half nearly and yet we are just as woeful as we were under Hughes , the Football on offer is dreadful
he also stated that Zamora & Johnson would fire us to glory when even stevie wonder knew that both were shot & we should have invested in a partner for Austin
we need a lift, we need someone to shake things up, because as it stands we wont make the play offs which would be a disaster for us this year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

sack redknapp on 12:12 - Mar 2 with 2816 viewsfrancisbowles

sack redknapp on 11:27 - Mar 2 by morgantwin

i would love so much to see qpr go up through the play offs,but it cant happen not unless redknapp attacks teams and scores goals
this idiotic system that he uses just puts us under pressure,then we lose games what on earth hes doing i dont know
hes lost the plot,he may be a great chractor and comic genius but he aint a tactician,and his coaches are crap

I thought yesterday's line up was much more attacking. With two wingers and Morrison and Jenas coming through to support the striker. Jenas had one of his better games in this role and Morrison has more to come, but clearly will be closed down very quickly. The major new worry now is Traore, who after another decent performance ended yesteday's game in a bad way. If he is out now we will miss his pace, something we have precious little of!

If we accept the situation, as it is now, I don't see that we could do much more with the players that we have.

I don't think Harry should stay if we don't get promoted but to change now would only be a good idea if the players have stopped playing for him. On yesterday's performance, I think they are still with him. Seven games left this month, many of them tricky away matches, but none against the current top six. To state the obvious, if we can pick up as many points as possible hopefully the others will be taking points from each other.

I think second may be gone unless Burnley have a sudden injury crisis. The important thing is to stay as high above 7th as possible.
sack redknapp on 12:16 - Mar 2 with 2811 viewsdaveB

sack redknapp on 12:05 - Mar 2 by paulparker

Sorry Dave he should be sacked now
yesterday was better but still woeful, I mean how many clear cut chances did we create
not many again is the answer
HR is responsible for motivating, tactics, Set Pieces, etc
he is also responsible for Dross like Jenas, Maiga ,Oneill, Benyoun (wtf was that sub about yesterday) Hughes, Super number 10 tom Carroll, Karl Henry, the American lad, cheaverton,Samba, Kranjker the list goes on, (reserving judgement on Keane & Morrison for now )
he has had well over a year and a half nearly and yet we are just as woeful as we were under Hughes , the Football on offer is dreadful
he also stated that Zamora & Johnson would fire us to glory when even stevie wonder knew that both were shot & we should have invested in a partner for Austin
we need a lift, we need someone to shake things up, because as it stands we wont make the play offs which would be a disaster for us this year

So will sacking him make these same players suddenly any better? make the team into a goal scoring machine?or will it be another short term fix. The players are still playing for him, they didn't lack effort yesterday but ability.

For me there is no quick fix, we stick with it and see how it all pans out and change things in the summer. Any manager coming in now is going to have the same players to work with it just seems a waste of time to pay off another manager and staff and hope a new one will make things better. This is Redknapps team now and I think he should be given the season to get his team up or fail.
sack redknapp on 12:34 - Mar 2 with 2763 viewsPunteR

I don't think Matteo would think of us as a step down. He's a young manager. Got WBA up then got sacked. Then managed Chelsea for a little while. Not sure what signings he made though,at either club.
If we are having a big clear up this summer with players contracts up,then it would be a good idea to bring a new young manager then. Its probably better if we did this while still in still in the championship, I'm sort of reluctant to say.

sack redknapp on 12:38 - Mar 2 with 2755 viewsdaveB

sack redknapp on 12:34 - Mar 2 by PunteR

I don't think Matteo would think of us as a step down. He's a young manager. Got WBA up then got sacked. Then managed Chelsea for a little while. Not sure what signings he made though,at either club.
If we are having a big clear up this summer with players contracts up,then it would be a good idea to bring a new young manager then. Its probably better if we did this while still in still in the championship, I'm sort of reluctant to say.

I want to get up but with the players out of contract in the summer it looks like a complete rebuild in a few months time so wouldn't be the worst thing to do that in the championship
sack redknapp on 12:44 - Mar 2 with 2742 viewsfrancisbowles

sack redknapp on 12:38 - Mar 2 by daveB

I want to get up but with the players out of contract in the summer it looks like a complete rebuild in a few months time so wouldn't be the worst thing to do that in the championship

I think the ideal thing is to get up and get the money. If it means we are relegated again, so be it. To start again in the Championship with a young team could take 2/3 years to gel.
sack redknapp on 12:45 - Mar 2 with 2740 viewsqprdan

sack redknapp on 12:38 - Mar 2 by daveB

I agree, with the current crop of players, I fear for us in the Prem..Need to re-build the right way with the right man in charge in the Championship.

I personally think we should do it now and try and bring the youth players through if ready and stop giving the loan players that wont be here next season game time i.e. Krancjar, BAE, Carroll etc.

As far as managers go Di Mattteo or Mackay.. That's it really
sack redknapp on 12:47 - Mar 2 with 2728 viewsINFIRMARY

Sry whats this post about ?

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024