Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be 12:38 - Feb 17 with 6049 viewsmljonzy

ht tp://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=cJX2hE4h9rQ There are more videos and I want to say that he has more ability than all his abusers put together. He is having trouble showing his ability but that is because of all the idiots sucking his self belief dry. Sadly we will probably never get to see vazquez full potential because of all the embarrassing supporters that shouldn't turn up and watch swansea anymore.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 12:40]
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:11 - Feb 18 with 910 viewslovejuicejack

I dont agree with the abuse but I totally understand why he is getting it, really though its the people in charge putting him out on the pitch who need to take a long hard look at themselves, their killing the poor bloke.
just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:14 - Feb 18 with 889 viewsFlashberryjack

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 19:05 - Feb 18 by Plasticman

So you rather want the team to be dirty legbreakers than having the grievances they actually do be as mild as talking back to the ref?

It's football. Not MMA.

Now where the f*ck in my post did I say I wanted a team of dirty legbreakers?
Please don't make the mistake of failing to comprehend the diference between a brave and gutsy player with a dirty legbreaker...... Leon Britton is a brave and gutsy player.

BTW when did you last see a ref change his decision when being chased about the field by a whinging player..... other than than getting himself booked that is.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:46 - Feb 18 with 876 viewsSwansNZ

transfermarkt.com has him valued at 3 million Euros, so must be good

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:34 - Feb 18 with 860 viewsPlasticman

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:14 - Feb 18 by Flashberryjack

Now where the f*ck in my post did I say I wanted a team of dirty legbreakers?
Please don't make the mistake of failing to comprehend the diference between a brave and gutsy player with a dirty legbreaker...... Leon Britton is a brave and gutsy player.

BTW when did you last see a ref change his decision when being chased about the field by a whinging player..... other than than getting himself booked that is.

I mentioned that the teams 'gutsy' performance against everton wasn't as much gutsy as showing signs of being downright dirty, to which people seems blatantly in denial.

We dodged 2 red cards, and everton finished with 10 man on the pitch because one of our guys had given a concussion to one of theirs.

Add Canas getting carded for inciting one of their players after that player had been downed by Lita to the host of niggling crap our players did in that match, and I fail to see how the 'spirit' of the team in that match could be charactized as "gutsy".

It was bullish, and something people are quick to point out in opponent teams yet seem to ignore as soon as the shirt being worn is ours.

Plastic since 2012

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:49 - Feb 18 with 852 viewsborinifanclub

Vankweth could have won the Everton game in the first minute............instead of shooting he looked like a rabbit caught in headlights..fair do's he got in the right position but that is no good if you cannot shoot. If he was shooting on sight you would not mind but the most he can do is the odd apologetic gentle lob at a grateful goalie..........send him home never mind playing him in the under 21's !

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 21:59 - Feb 18 with 844 viewsBloodyhills

just a link to show you that vazquez is not as bad as he is made out to be on 20:07 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

"He is having trouble showing his ability but that is because of all the idiots sucking his self belief dry"

Yeah. That'll be it.

Utter boll0cks.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024