Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) 00:08 - Feb 17 with 5847 viewsUplandsJack

Im sorry guys but singing chants like "Vasquez couldn't score in a brothel" and "we're going on the piss if Vasquez scores" during the game today is totally unhelpful and being straight a pretty shitty thing to do to be honest... I don't mind anyone coming on here or down the pub etc moaning about a player but to blatantly chant it during a game is a f@@king disgrace...
If that's the way you call getting behind our team well do the rest of us a favour and fook off somewhere else as you are not needed here...
The I'd is suffering with a total loss of confidence proved when he was clean through within a minute only to check and try to get the ball onto his right rather than tap the ball into an EMPTY net with his left. Then offload to the first teammate available rather than again take a shot.
I still believe there is a talented footballer in there but whether we ever get to see it is seemingly more unlikely as the weeks go by...
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:52 - Feb 17 with 1362 viewsLobo

I don't see a problem with our fans doing that. The guy is not good enough and he's getting paid a massive wedge to do something a youth team player could do. If he can't handle that he should choose a different profession
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:23 - Feb 17 with 1323 viewsthejack1912

Can we not have a laugh?! We travelled to watch our reserves play basically so after paying for my ticket and fuel expenses I'd like to think I could have a bit of a giggle?!

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:36 - Feb 17 with 1309 viewsBloodyhills

I agree, that's fecking crap.

I think moaining about the team on here is fair enough but while at a game you support the team no matter what because during the match we should all be together and doing the most we can to get the result we want. in the case of the fans that should be trying to vocally support and gee up the players.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:41 - Feb 17 with 1302 viewsperchrockjack

Think some should realise that posters who ask questions/moan/complain/are negative do not boo etc our players andf do try to encourage. This is why they post as they do on here, Its pointless posting drivel on here just to look an uber fan.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:43 - Feb 17 with 1303 viewsDarran

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:41 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

Think some should realise that posters who ask questions/moan/complain/are negative do not boo etc our players andf do try to encourage. This is why they post as they do on here, Its pointless posting drivel on here just to look an uber fan.

He was talking about supporting the team at games mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:48 - Feb 17 with 1291 viewsperchrockjack

i was going to ring you but thought you might get tamping again.
This is the last time I ll be responding to you on here so save it.

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:54 - Feb 17 with 1289 viewscaerleon_jack

There's two things I took from yesterday's performance.

1. As a striker, his confidence is completely shot. The commentator pointed out at one stage in the first half that he was reacting to passes into the box, rather than anticipating them. He doesn't know/understand what his team-mates are going to do, he's struggling to read the game. I'm not denying that the guy has not been good enough, but if he's never had the ability to read the game and anticipate he wouldn't have gotten very far and he wouldn't have played for Spain's u-21s. I don't think we'll ever see the best of Vasquez, which is a shame as I think there is/was a promising player in there somewhere.

2. His link up play, at times yesterday, was excellent. There were 4/5 times when he dropped a little deeper, recieved a pass, played the ball on and you could see the sparkle of ability. It was as if he needs to be playing with another striker. But, knowing that Spain do not play with two up front, his best success must have come as a lone striker. He doesn't seem suited to this role at all. There was some talk after the Utd cup game about how much better he looked on the wing, the way he took on players and the passes he made. He's certainly not going to pull up any trees playing on the wing, but again it was telling yesterday that if things had gone differently for him, maybe we could have seen a better player than the one we have seen. It's certainly a pity that we never saw him under Laudrup in the first half of last season when the whole team was playing positively and with confidence, rather than what we had become under Laudrup this season.

On the matter of booing players/singing songs about how rubbish we are, I find it a little disappointing, mainly because it's not usually our style. At matches our fans tend to be a lot more patient with the team than other fans do, and I think it's rare that there is a concerted effort from the crowd to show negative feelings. I understand that Vasquez has been disappointing, that people have paid money etc but I don't see how it helps the team. Cheering for Vasquez is not going to turn him into a world beater, but booing him is not going to help the situation at all.

Insert something witty here

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:55 - Feb 17 with 1288 viewsDarran

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:48 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

i was going to ring you but thought you might get tamping again.
This is the last time I ll be responding to you on here so save it.

What's wrong with you seriously?
The fella was saying it's ok to post shit on here slagging players off etc but at the games you're supposed to support the players.
You jumped straight in and tried to turn it around and have a go at posters on here,all I did was point it out.

Jesus H. Christ on a f*cking moped mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:08 - Feb 17 with 1244 viewsFuzzyDunlop

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:55 - Feb 17 by Darran

What's wrong with you seriously?
The fella was saying it's ok to post shit on here slagging players off etc but at the games you're supposed to support the players.
You jumped straight in and tried to turn it around and have a go at posters on here,all I did was point it out.

Jesus H. Christ on a f*cking moped mun.

I suppose the saving grace was that none of it was nasty (i.e booing him when he touched the ball) and hopefully his English still isn't good enough so some of the songs slew over his head. I doubt he'd have received that abuse had he been a permanent player, rather than a loanee.

Personally speaking, it was one of the best atmospheres I've been to for a while. As soon as we saw the line up, we knew we were probably going out so it look a lot of the tension out of the game.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 12:09]
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:11 - Feb 17 with 1236 viewsFuzzyDunlop

Sorry Darran, didn't mean to quote you - still trying to work out what to do on here!
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:12 - Feb 17 with 1227 viewsperchrockjack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:11 - Feb 17 by FuzzyDunlop

Sorry Darran, didn't mean to quote you - still trying to work out what to do on here!

Just agree an d you ll be fine.
Did you haver a drink before anywhere nice

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:17 - Feb 17 with 1214 viewsJackFish

We all know that Vazquez is not good enough, and that he's likely to be fourth or even fifth choice until the end of the season, so that'll probably be the last time we see him in a Swansea shirt.

That does not excuse the pathetic singing aimed at him yesterday, or singing things like "are you Vazquez in disguise" at an Everton player who miscontrolled a pass. How on earth that's suppose to help a player whose confidence is clearly shot to pieces already I have no idea.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:19 - Feb 17 with 1207 viewsperchrockjack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:17 - Feb 17 by JackFish

We all know that Vazquez is not good enough, and that he's likely to be fourth or even fifth choice until the end of the season, so that'll probably be the last time we see him in a Swansea shirt.

That does not excuse the pathetic singing aimed at him yesterday, or singing things like "are you Vazquez in disguise" at an Everton player who miscontrolled a pass. How on earth that's suppose to help a player whose confidence is clearly shot to pieces already I have no idea.

True but its gallows humour innit as we re stuck with this fella. Like the wonder of creation its incredible how and why he was brought to us

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:12 - Feb 17 with 1166 viewssomersetsimon

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 10:54 - Feb 17 by caerleon_jack

There's two things I took from yesterday's performance.

1. As a striker, his confidence is completely shot. The commentator pointed out at one stage in the first half that he was reacting to passes into the box, rather than anticipating them. He doesn't know/understand what his team-mates are going to do, he's struggling to read the game. I'm not denying that the guy has not been good enough, but if he's never had the ability to read the game and anticipate he wouldn't have gotten very far and he wouldn't have played for Spain's u-21s. I don't think we'll ever see the best of Vasquez, which is a shame as I think there is/was a promising player in there somewhere.

2. His link up play, at times yesterday, was excellent. There were 4/5 times when he dropped a little deeper, recieved a pass, played the ball on and you could see the sparkle of ability. It was as if he needs to be playing with another striker. But, knowing that Spain do not play with two up front, his best success must have come as a lone striker. He doesn't seem suited to this role at all. There was some talk after the Utd cup game about how much better he looked on the wing, the way he took on players and the passes he made. He's certainly not going to pull up any trees playing on the wing, but again it was telling yesterday that if things had gone differently for him, maybe we could have seen a better player than the one we have seen. It's certainly a pity that we never saw him under Laudrup in the first half of last season when the whole team was playing positively and with confidence, rather than what we had become under Laudrup this season.

On the matter of booing players/singing songs about how rubbish we are, I find it a little disappointing, mainly because it's not usually our style. At matches our fans tend to be a lot more patient with the team than other fans do, and I think it's rare that there is a concerted effort from the crowd to show negative feelings. I understand that Vasquez has been disappointing, that people have paid money etc but I don't see how it helps the team. Cheering for Vasquez is not going to turn him into a world beater, but booing him is not going to help the situation at all.

Just once I would have liked to see us play 2 up front with Bony and Vasquez, just to see if it could work.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:14 - Feb 17 with 1161 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 12:17 - Feb 17 by JackFish

Agreed. The boy is only human, he must dread going on the field if all he's going to face is sh*t from his own team's "supporters"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:15 - Feb 17 with 1112 viewssomersetsimon

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:46 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Emnes + NGog were cup tied.

For all we know Wilfried was carrying a knock, or that he just didn't want to risk him?

Can't understand why Vasquez started and Lita was on the bench. At least Lita is one of our own players!

There were a few occasions where Lamah hit some good balls across the 6 yard line. I think a poacher like Lita would have been in the right position for those.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:19 - Feb 17 with 1102 viewspansypants

What a storm in a teacup!!

The fans were in good spirits and probably have had a few drinks so why not have a bit of banter at a guy who should have put us 1 up??

Perhaps it'll spur him on or make him realise he's out of his depth at this level.

Good god imagine if he came out as gay!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:33 - Feb 17 with 1079 viewslovejuicejack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:14 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. The boy is only human, he must dread going on the field if all he's going to face is sh*t from his own team's "supporters"

I dread him going on the field!
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 15:08 - Feb 17 with 1042 viewsperchrockjack

You re a professional footballer getting exceedingly well paid
You re a striker and are clearly incapable of doing what you are paid for mainly because you re afraid to get a knock.,
However the supporters don't mind and feel sorry for you.
Ah well

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 18:05 - Feb 17 with 1010 viewsJethroJack

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 09:46 - Feb 17 by perchrockjack

So what talent has he shows pray tell me bearing in mind he is a striker,ie one who strikes for goal.
There was one occasion in particlualr where Lamah laid on a cross that was begging to be attacked . Vas quez saw this and visibly eased up instead of going for the ball. Did the same at Old Trafford. PEOPLE CAN FORGIVE lack of talent if 100% effort and commitment is shown which is why he attracts this attention. We aint a charity ;we love this club and want the Club to do well. This lad s future career is none of our concern but for now he is paid t work for us

So, all of that justifies CHILDISH chants at the game does it?
That makes the abusers MORE pathetic than the player!
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 18:16 - Feb 17 with 992 viewsJackFish

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 13:19 - Feb 17 by pansypants

What a storm in a teacup!!

The fans were in good spirits and probably have had a few drinks so why not have a bit of banter at a guy who should have put us 1 up??

Perhaps it'll spur him on or make him realise he's out of his depth at this level.

Good god imagine if he came out as gay!!!

So you think everyone telling him he's sh*t is going to motivate him to do better?

I'm sure he realises that he's not been very good for us, having his own fans taking the piss out of him isn't going to help that in any way.
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 18:23 - Feb 17 with 980 viewsstonedroller

wow i'm quite surprised perch hasn't started banging on about the wirral
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 18:47 - Feb 17 with 953 viewsFlashberryjack

There is absolutely no doubt about it - Vasquez is f*cking sh*te.

Would I boo him while he's on the pitch ? ....... absolutely Not

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 19:04 - Feb 17 with 941 viewsLeonisGod

Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 00:38 - Feb 17 by jackportis

He is not a child playing on a saturday morning he is a well paid proffessional. If those travelled and paid good money and feel it appropriate to tell him so beit. Why does he not resign he is crap at his job. Imho

It's ok to abuse people as long as they are being paid?
Vasquez abusive chants today by OUR fans (so called) on 19:19 - Feb 17 with 930 viewsSCB1985

May be he's not a striker, but should be in a different position. (probably left back in the dressing room)

He's a modern day Aidan Shithouse or was that Aidan Newhouse. He could of got us 1-nil up but he was to scared to shoot.

Poll: whats more important to you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024