Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is ngog a Huw signing? 18:44 - Jan 27 with 7637 viewscantong

As I don't think Laudrip would of wanted him, or Rhys Williams, or nice IMO No wonder laudrup is fuming with Huw and leaving this summer.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 18:49]
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 22:19 - Jan 27 with 1293 viewsaspas45

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:27 - Jan 27 by IAN05

Don't have link. It was posted on twitter by E Post so is probably on their site.

Basically says, wrong time of year to buy from abroad as they will take time to settle. Ngog offers prem experience, something different to our other strikers, due to his pace in a one on one situation and to support what we already have.

Comon sense prevails. Some clubs just don’t have any common sense aka cardiff lol.

Smart move for them buying Kenwyne Jones instead of Odemwingie though.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 22:21]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 22:34 - Jan 27 with 1246 viewsmax936

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:43 - Jan 27 by longlostjack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-welcomes-David-Ngog-sign

All sounds very positive, great news.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 22:45 - Jan 27 with 1195 viewsDull1Thomas

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:43 - Jan 27 by longlostjack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-welcomes-David-Ngog-sign

Laudup has now said in public what many already knew "You can look abroad in January, but then you might sign a player who needs a few months to adapt, and we only have three-and-a-half months before the end of the season."
But I bet there will still be some on here who will continue to post about ML not wanting Ngog because he's a HJ signing or some-such.
ML also explains "David plays in a position where we do not have a lot of personnel and, with the number of games we still have to play, it was important to have another option," said the Swansea manager.

"Another thing that was important was to find someone who has different abilities compared to the players we already have, and he is someone with different qualities.

"He has that one-v-one pace that could be useful in games, and another important thing is that he has experience of English football."

Quite unequivocal I think.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 00:58 - Jan 28 with 1070 viewsDavillin

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:08 - Jan 27 by aspas45

Can anyone share any light on why ngog is only here just for 6 months when his contract ends with Bolton in 6 months anyway.

The only thing I can think off is to force the player to earn a contract at Swansea longer term and perhaps a higher salary than we first offered if he proves his worth.

posted on wrong thread, sorry.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 0:59]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024