Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans in for Ngog 07:29 - Jan 22 with 16633 viewsblaine_scfc

Exclusive on the SWEP.

Hopefully not true.
Swans in for Ngog on 16:24 - Jan 23 with 1843 viewslovejuicejack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:21 - Jan 23 by JonnyTheJack

Kevin Phillips

I've seen people get really worked up about this saying we're nailed on for relegation. Those need to have a word with themselves. Do people forget we have a striker who's scoring goals? He'll do well to start games but he's a better option than Vasquez.

With players starting to come back over the next week or so we'll be fine on numbers.

Great theory as long as said players remain back and not injured again, you seen our luck this season??
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:24]
Swans in for Ngog on 16:24 - Jan 23 with 1840 viewsQuakerJack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:22 - Jan 23 by shandyjack

exactly, we play 1 up front and that one is Bony, back up will be Michu in a few weeks time, so why would we spend 6/7m on another striker??

good shout, he wouldn't cost over 5 mil

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans in for Ngog on 16:24 - Jan 23 with 1838 viewsDevz00

Swans in for Ngog on 16:22 - Jan 23 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Before you all give yourself an injury going mental, with any luck Bony will play the full 90 up front for all remaining league games and Ngog (or any other striker we bring in) won't see the light of day. This is just a short-term solution to have someone with some Premiership experience and goals at this level to have on the bench just in case.

We'd all love better but I'm sure we're very limited in what we can do in this window - no major striker will want to come as they know Bony is no1 in a 1 up-front system, talented loanees want game time, we can't offer that.

I'm afraid that's all I can really offer in a positive sense........he's better than nothing..

Yep. Totally agree with this too.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swans in for Ngog on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 1810 viewstomdickharry

Swans in for Ngog on 16:24 - Jan 23 by Devz00

Yep. Totally agree with this too.

Lita is better than Ngog and Laudrup won't play him.
Swans in for Ngog on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 1809 viewsQuakerJack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:23 - Jan 23 by QuakerJack

over 5mil? how much was Bony again?

or Ki... or Pablo...?

12 goals in the prem for Reading last season, mostly from the bench... for five mil or just over I'd say that's not bad... he's 27

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Swans in for Ngog on 16:27 - Jan 23 with 1810 viewsmagicdaps10

Reported cost of Ngog is 1.5M.
I would rather us look at free agents than pay out the fee we are with the wage quoted. We could be looking at Valeri Bojinov who is available as a free agent and the right side of 30!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans in for Ngog on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 1780 viewsJonnyTheJack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:24 - Jan 23 by lovejuicejack

Great theory as long as said players remain back and not injured again, you seen our luck this season??
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:24]

So we should sign 3 or 4 players just incase the ones injured now get injured again?

Great post as per usual from FOAJP.
Swans in for Ngog on 16:31 - Jan 23 with 1774 viewsBackHeel

Swans in for Ngog on 07:48 - Jan 22 by Dr_Winston

Some serious issues with our scouting and recruitment processes are beginning to appear. Laudrup can't recruit without Tutumlu and the club can barely recruit anyone outside the Championship.

F*ck knows what we're paying Leadbeater for.

When Ngog signed for Liverpool he was seen as one of the most promising young strikers in Europe, I know it hasn't gone well for him since but you never know there could be a chance we could unearth the magician inside
Login to get fewer ads

Swans in for Ngog on 16:34 - Jan 23 with 1753 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Swans in for Ngog on 16:23 - Jan 23 by shandyjack

Great post, we were never gonna spend big on a striker

I don't expect us to sign big just sign better!

Swans in for Ngog on 16:36 - Jan 23 with 1739 viewssammylee3

Bring back DG10 and LM ffs, even Kyle Bartley would do at the moment
Swans in for Ngog on 16:39 - Jan 23 with 1723 viewsQuakerJack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:31 - Jan 23 by BackHeel

When Ngog signed for Liverpool he was seen as one of the most promising young strikers in Europe, I know it hasn't gone well for him since but you never know there could be a chance we could unearth the magician inside

based on 14 in 81 for Bolton and 9 in 63 for Liverpool, he'll be lucky to get 3 by the end of the season... probably less from the bench...

hardly going to help is it, he's proven in 200 or so games that he's not a goalscorer

Swans in for Ngog on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 1688 viewsBackHeel

Swans in for Ngog on 16:39 - Jan 23 by QuakerJack

based on 14 in 81 for Bolton and 9 in 63 for Liverpool, he'll be lucky to get 3 by the end of the season... probably less from the bench...

hardly going to help is it, he's proven in 200 or so games that he's not a goalscorer

boy's got skills - nice stepovers
Swans in for Ngog on 16:46 - Jan 23 with 1683 viewsDevz00

I'd say that 3 goals from a 3rd choice striker with limited game time would help, actually.

Edit - especially as Dyer and Michu are our second top scorers on 4 goals and Shelvey is next on 3.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 16:48]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swans in for Ngog on 16:48 - Jan 23 with 1676 viewsOldjack

Swans in for Ngog on 11:16 - Jan 22 by blaine_scfc

Wales online now reporting we are unlikely to go ahead with the move.

But you must ask yourself ,WHY in the first place? our scouting system must be bad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans in for Ngog on 16:48 - Jan 23 with 1674 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I do agree that his record is sh*t, but it's odd, I'm sure a fair few of us would have Danny Graham back on loan for the rest of the reason (not going to happen of course), but if you look at his record away from us at this level it's horrendous - no goals whatsoever for Sunderland and one solitary goal for Hull - and that was at the Lib against us. Just an example of a player who seemed to be able to do it here, but can't score for sh*t elsewhere.

Clutching at straws I know, but we can't put too much emphasis on stats for other clubs.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swans in for Ngog on 16:51 - Jan 23 with 1650 viewsBackHeel

speaking to a Liverpool fan at work, he says N'gog is a very talented kid (he's mid-20s now) who he feels Bolton played out of position. Although he's tall, apparently he's better out wide, and would be ideal in the 4-3-3 system as he's a bit more direct
Swans in for Ngog on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1643 viewsQuakerJack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:48 - Jan 23 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I do agree that his record is sh*t, but it's odd, I'm sure a fair few of us would have Danny Graham back on loan for the rest of the reason (not going to happen of course), but if you look at his record away from us at this level it's horrendous - no goals whatsoever for Sunderland and one solitary goal for Hull - and that was at the Lib against us. Just an example of a player who seemed to be able to do it here, but can't score for sh*t elsewhere.

Clutching at straws I know, but we can't put too much emphasis on stats for other clubs.

Very good point

Swans in for Ngog on 16:52 - Jan 23 with 1642 viewswaynekerr55

Bring back Luke Warm

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swans in for Ngog on 16:53 - Jan 23 with 1630 viewstreboethjack

maybe, just maybe he will perform better with higher quality players around him?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 1626 viewsDevz00

Swans in for Ngog on 16:54 - Jan 23 with 1623 viewsQuakerJack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:53 - Jan 23 by treboethjack

maybe, just maybe he will perform better with higher quality players around him?

Liverpool

Swans in for Ngog on 16:55 - Jan 23 with 1618 viewsBackHeel

Swans in for Ngog on 16:57 - Jan 23 with 1604 viewsDevz00

Also, going back to our first season and last season, Luke Moore is a figure of fun on here but he won the game coming off the bench against Man City and Newcastle. He didn't have a great record.

Going further back, Febian Brandy was useless and he came off the bench to score for us in the last few minutes to beat Oldham 2-1.

Strikers coming off the bench can change games. He might become a decent addition. Being optimistic here!

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:57 - Jan 23 with 1604 viewsDevz00

Swans in for Ngog on 16:58 - Jan 23 with 1599 viewstreboethjack

Swans in for Ngog on 16:54 - Jan 23 by QuakerJack

Liverpool

I was referring more to Bolton, although I get where your coming from. Maybe he was too young at Liverpool considering that was quite a few years ago, just a thought?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024