Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 11:30 - Nov 29 with 7724 viewsbuilthjack

Why does this guy give the ball way so often?
Our whole ethos is to keep the ball, pass it around, and make the opposition work their socks off to get it back. Then we find their gaps and thread it through. So simple.
Yet this idiot thinks he can do it his was.
Sorry, but while he's on the field we are always going to give possession way.

Then he for once plays a nice ball through, puts us on the attack, and decides to get clever by clipping the valencia player with the ref 10 yards away. What an idiot.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2013 11:35]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shelvey on 09:59 - Nov 30 with 1248 viewsJackfath

He adds something to our midfield. In the matches I've seen him play he can be both the best and worst player in the space of a few minutes.

A most extraordinary player I would suggest.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shelvey on 10:05 - Nov 30 with 1246 viewsjack_the_lad

Two "Loserpool" fans told me that's exactly how he played for them and why Rodgers "got rid".

I just hope it's because he is is still relatively young and as he matures he will get better at the decision making, let's just hope it dosen't cost us too much in the meantime.
Shelvey on 10:07 - Nov 30 with 1236 viewsJackfath

I wonder if he has concentration problems.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Shelvey on 10:40 - Nov 30 with 1215 viewsmikecph

Yep concentration problems indeed. Imo at the moment he can only keep concentration for about 20-30 minutes in a game then seems to phase out. This explains why he has been struggling in many of the games where he has played 90 minutes but has been very good as a sub coming on for the last 20 minutes. In Valencia game he was good for the first 30 minutes (imo) then phased out. Did have a couple of good actions in the last 10 minutes - but still - that's a long nap. Hope he can improve on that 30 min attention span - then he will be one helluva player! Maybe something personal going on off the pitch don't know, but he needs to learn how to focus 100% when in a game. Good choice to move him upfield, if nothing else then to lessen the risk of his "phasing out" costing us (more) goals. Great talent - but still some way to go as I see it :)
Shelvey on 10:53 - Nov 30 with 1203 viewsDr_Winston

Shelvey on 09:46 - Nov 30 by stircrazyjack

Ha ha not having a dig at you jobby, my fat fingers touched the quote instead of reply..honest like

It's OK. I knew what you were doing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shelvey on 18:44 - Nov 30 with 1145 viewsDavillin

Shelvey on 01:23 - Nov 30 by Casual_Jack

Wow another bell end hahahhhhahhahaah planet swan full of of mongs

If you can't disagree with someone in any way but name-calling - and that's you - don't post.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Shelvey on 18:47 - Nov 30 with 1141 viewsDavillin

Shelvey on 07:56 - Nov 30 by wr72

Seriously, stick to ice hockey or baseball or whatever you yanks consider you're good at and knowledgeable about.Leave the 'soccer' to the rest of the world.

Do you never have anything constructive to say, but can only make childish insults?

Grow up or better yet, stop posting your pitiful drivel altogether.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Shelvey on 18:57 - Nov 30 with 1129 viewswr72

Shelvey on 18:47 - Nov 30 by Davillin

Do you never have anything constructive to say, but can only make childish insults?

Grow up or better yet, stop posting your pitiful drivel altogether.

No.Piss off.That constructive enough for you?
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 19:17 - Nov 30 with 1110 viewsDrizzy

Shelvey on 18:57 - Nov 30 by wr72

No.Piss off.That constructive enough for you?

Classy. I see you're still contributing f*ck all.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Shelvey on 20:33 - Nov 30 with 1091 viewswr72

Shelvey on 19:17 - Nov 30 by Drizzy

Classy. I see you're still contributing f*ck all.

I will continue to contribute to f*ck all as long as I see fit.See you around, Scouser!!
Shelvey on 20:34 - Nov 30 with 1088 viewsJackfath

Shelvey on 20:33 - Nov 30 by wr72

I will continue to contribute to f*ck all as long as I see fit.See you around, Scouser!!

You just said you'd rather not converse with him on another thread.

Shelvey on 20:42 - Nov 30 with 1086 viewswr72

Shelvey on 20:34 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

You just said you'd rather not converse with him on another thread.

I can contribute to the forum with out conversing with him,can't i?

'See you around' simply meant he'd read my posts.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2013 20:42]
Shelvey on 20:44 - Nov 30 with 1078 viewsJackfath

Shelvey on 20:42 - Nov 30 by wr72

I can contribute to the forum with out conversing with him,can't i?

'See you around' simply meant he'd read my posts.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2013 20:42]

But you responded to him after saying you wouldn't. I am not having a go or trying to get at you so please dont have a pop back. init.

Shelvey on 20:52 - Nov 30 with 1071 viewswr72

Shelvey on 20:44 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

But you responded to him after saying you wouldn't. I am not having a go or trying to get at you so please dont have a pop back. init.

He quoted me twice with digs.I responded with i'd rather not converse with him if possible.Unless he's psychic he needed to be told and if that meant telling him on here,the only way then that's it.I don't put people on ignore on here either.If i don't like someone then I just don't engage with them.Does that answer your question? I wan't rude either like you hoped i'd be.
Shelvey on 20:57 - Nov 30 with 1061 viewsDarran

Shelvey on 20:52 - Nov 30 by wr72

He quoted me twice with digs.I responded with i'd rather not converse with him if possible.Unless he's psychic he needed to be told and if that meant telling him on here,the only way then that's it.I don't put people on ignore on here either.If i don't like someone then I just don't engage with them.Does that answer your question? I wan't rude either like you hoped i'd be.

You don't half get wound up aye.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shelvey on 20:58 - Nov 30 with 882 viewsJackfath

Shelvey on 20:52 - Nov 30 by wr72

But you are engaging with him, aren't you?

Shelvey on 21:15 - Nov 30 with 868 viewswr72

Shelvey on 20:57 - Nov 30 by Darran

You don't half get wound up aye.

Do you honestly think I'm sat here now genuinely wound up?Come on man you gotta be kidding right?

I leave that to the likes of you who do give a phuck about this site.Threatening to involve the police as someone had dissed you on another board lol.

Now that is giving a phuck.You just want to believe i get wound up but on my loved ones lives I really do not care about you JF Dav Newp or anyone else on this site.It isn't my life like it is your's see Darran.
Shelvey on 21:20 - Nov 30 with 862 viewsDarran

Shelvey on 21:15 - Nov 30 by wr72

Do you honestly think I'm sat here now genuinely wound up?Come on man you gotta be kidding right?

I leave that to the likes of you who do give a phuck about this site.Threatening to involve the police as someone had dissed you on another board lol.

Now that is giving a phuck.You just want to believe i get wound up but on my loved ones lives I really do not care about you JF Dav Newp or anyone else on this site.It isn't my life like it is your's see Darran.

Oh yeah remember when I was going to get the police involved?

Shelvey on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 858 viewswr72

Shelvey on 21:20 - Nov 30 by Darran

Oh yeah remember when I was going to get the police involved?

You were clucking like a Dyfatty smackrat without his gear.You threatened them with the police unless they wound it down and that's a fact.
Shelvey on 21:28 - Nov 30 with 845 viewsDarran

Shelvey on 21:24 - Nov 30 by wr72

You were clucking like a Dyfatty smackrat without his gear.You threatened them with the police unless they wound it down and that's a fact.

Yes you are 100% correct I did threaten them on here with the police unless they wound it down and that's a fact.

Shelvey on 21:39 - Nov 30 with 829 viewswr72

That's getting wound up and maybe understandably so but to say i'm getting wound up in comparism by NewportJack and his friends is a phucking joke Darran.
Shelvey on 21:41 - Nov 30 with 822 viewsDarran

Shelvey on 21:39 - Nov 30 by wr72

That's getting wound up and maybe understandably so but to say i'm getting wound up in comparism by NewportJack and his friends is a phucking joke Darran.

I know i'm agreeing mun I always get wound up.

Shelvey on 21:46 - Nov 30 with 817 viewswaynekerr55

Shelvey on 07:02 - Nov 30 by Dr_Winston

We're creating next to jack shit in general most games lately, so you'll forgive me if I refuse to criticise one of the few players we've got at the moment who does. It's not as if he's had an easy ride off me so far.

Shelvey's move to a more offensive style has been one of Laudrup's better choices in recent time.

With respect to everyone here, Shelvey is a rough diamond. He has ability but he's "nuttier than a squirrel in a peanut factory" and he needs work on the mental aspects of his game.

My worry is that one of the best man managers in Brendan got rid, but maybe that's because he needs instant success as opposed to developing and nurturing him

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shelvey on 22:39 - Nov 30 with 787 viewsjacksinceever

Shelvey on 21:46 - Nov 30 by waynekerr55

With respect to everyone here, Shelvey is a rough diamond. He has ability but he's "nuttier than a squirrel in a peanut factory" and he needs work on the mental aspects of his game.

My worry is that one of the best man managers in Brendan got rid, but maybe that's because he needs instant success as opposed to developing and nurturing him

I agree that Shelvey's enthusiasm can seem to get the better of him, but there seem to be times against teams like Valencia, West Ham and others who seem to need to be broken open when "shoot on sight" would work better than the "pass sideways, backwards, tipi-tapi" does.
As brilliant as Leon is, he is one in the team who lacks the confidence to shoot. Yet when we need goals and we are lacking a natural goalscorer, everyone from the fullbacks through to the wingers need to have attempts on goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024