Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy 03:56 - Oct 31 with 2884 viewswelshman79

A Primary Teacher in Swansea explains to her class that she is a Swansea fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Swansea fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?' 'Because I'm not a Swansea fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Swansea fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Cardiff City fan, and proud of it,' Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Cardiff City fan?' 'Because my mum is a Cardiff City fan, and my dad is a Cardiff City fan, so I'm a Cardiff City fan too!''Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Cardiff City fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time... What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?' 'Then,' Mary smiled, 'I'd be a Swansea fan.'
Enjoy on 04:24 - Oct 31 with 2860 viewsViking_Jock

Better version:

A Primary Teacher in Swansea explains to her class that she is a Swansea fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Swansea fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?' 'Because I'm not a Swansea fan,' she replied. The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Swansea fan, then who are you a fan of?' 'I am a Cardiff City fan, and proud of it,' Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Cardiff City fan?' 'Because my mum is a Cardiff City fan, and my dad is a Cardiff City fan, so I'm a Cardiff City fan too!''Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Cardiff City fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time... What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?' 'Then,' Mary smiled, 'I'd still be a Cardiff fan.'
[Post edited 31 Oct 2013 4:24]

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Enjoy on 07:29 - Oct 31 with 2776 viewsrazorjack

Fuk Welshman I ain't heard that one since the olde king died.

You should be on the stage in Liverpool with the rest of the comedians!!!

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Enjoy on 08:04 - Oct 31 with 2690 viewsWarwickHunt

I thought half term finished last week.
Enjoy on 08:10 - Oct 31 with 2665 viewsepaul

Stan Boardman eat your heart out

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Enjoy on 09:06 - Oct 31 with 2507 viewsmawdlamjack

ffs is that the best they can do ?

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Cheap Kitchen Units Bolton on 11:43 - Oct 31 with 2315 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Enjoy on 12:10 - Oct 31 with 2261 viewsBaker

Mary sounds like a very clever girl. Top of the class!

Sporty too! She won the 100m dash at sports day and has been likened to Rebecca Adlington during swimming lessons down the baths.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Enjoy on 12:57 - Oct 31 with 2160 viewsDrWig

Enjoy on 08:10 - Oct 31 by epaul

Stan Boardman eat your heart out

His (Stan's) house is next to my work. Paul-Shall I give him a call and let him know?

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Login to get fewer ads

Enjoy on 12:59 - Oct 31 with 2154 viewsperchrockjack

He s got it up for sale ,Paul, I do believe

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Enjoy on 13:07 - Oct 31 with 2123 viewsDrWig

Enjoy on 12:59 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

He s got it up for sale ,Paul, I do believe

That is indeed the case Richie. He is a miserable sod who complains about everything. Probably moaning we were on TV last night with the new presenter. Can't remember who presented the first series, but I believe he has had some legal issues.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Enjoy on 13:16 - Oct 31 with 2097 viewsperchrockjack

He s a chum/ client of a former business associate of mine.
He s got a cash flow problem. Amazing as he s got work .0
Never met him meself but have the Ince lot. Reason why I d never live in Willaston. Too much front and not like the old class of Hoykake West Kirby

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Enjoy on 13:22 - Oct 31 with 2077 viewsairedale

Here's another one:

Teacher gets up if front of her third grade class and proclaims it is now math-time.
Teacher: "Class, there are three Crows sitting in a tree...you shoot one of them with a rifle. How many are left"?
Little Johnny going apesh** raising hand, gets to answer: "There aren't any left. The one you shot is dead and the other two flew away from the sound of the rifle", says Johnny proud as a Peacock.
Teacher: "No Johnny, you are wrong. There are still two crows left....but I like the way you are thinking".
Johnny is miffed...ready to boil over.
Johnny: "Teacher, may I ask you a math question"? (of course, she says). He asks, "There are three women eating ice-cream cones, one is just licking the top, one is licking around the bottom, and one has the whole thing in her mouth. Which one is married"?
Teacher: "Uummmm....I guess the one with the whole ice-cream cone in her mouth".
Johnny: "No teacher, YOU are wrong. It's the one with the ring on her left hand....but I like the way you are thinking"!!!
Enjoy on 13:49 - Oct 31 with 2019 viewsepaul

Enjoy on 12:57 - Oct 31 by DrWig

His (Stan's) house is next to my work. Paul-Shall I give him a call and let him know?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Enjoy on 16:25 - Oct 31 with 1866 viewsPlasticman

Enjoy on 13:22 - Oct 31 by airedale

Here's another one:

Teacher gets up if front of her third grade class and proclaims it is now math-time.
Teacher: "Class, there are three Crows sitting in a tree...you shoot one of them with a rifle. How many are left"?
Little Johnny going apesh** raising hand, gets to answer: "There aren't any left. The one you shot is dead and the other two flew away from the sound of the rifle", says Johnny proud as a Peacock.
Teacher: "No Johnny, you are wrong. There are still two crows left....but I like the way you are thinking".
Johnny is miffed...ready to boil over.
Johnny: "Teacher, may I ask you a math question"? (of course, she says). He asks, "There are three women eating ice-cream cones, one is just licking the top, one is licking around the bottom, and one has the whole thing in her mouth. Which one is married"?
Teacher: "Uummmm....I guess the one with the whole ice-cream cone in her mouth".
Johnny: "No teacher, YOU are wrong. It's the one with the ring on her left hand....but I like the way you are thinking"!!!

I heard that one with lollipops; 2 of the girls chews the lollipop and one of them doesn't. But the gist of the joke is the same.

Plastic since 2012

Enjoy on 16:37 - Oct 31 with 1842 viewsJackinthebox

People that bigoted really shouldn't be teaching primary education.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024