Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking result!!!!!! 17:48 - Feb 17 with 2468 viewsJackswan

Only managed to watch the second half but we were very, very poor.

Can't say anything positive about Monk or Bartley, both seemed very slow in movement and thought. Not a lot of protection from midfield, Britton was being out muscled and Agustien, was he on the pitch?

Not good enough, obviously some of them were not busting a gut to play in the final next week
Shocking result!!!!!! on 18:09 - Feb 17 with 2461 viewsPlasticman

Can't really say I'm angry with the result. Just disapointed that we really didn't seem to come to play.

Didn't seem like there was any real desire from the team tonight, which surprosed me somewhat, given that we could have gotten to 40 if we had won and alot of the players should have wanted to put in a ticket for the wembley fight.

Instead it seemed more like most of the team did their best not to risk getting any strains or other silly injuries :-/

Plastic since 2012

Shocking result!!!!!! on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 2442 viewsorion3016

Disappointing but in the bigger scheme of things it's just a little setback, roll on wembley

Be over there now after

Shocking result!!!!!! on 19:23 - Feb 17 with 2421 viewsDanishDuck

I think ML did choose well, even that he may "gave" this match away.... No need to go all in, when the game is most likely to lose (esp. after how Liverpool needed this win more than ever).
Thought Itay looked better with the ball today, compared to other games ive seen him perform (not perform), that said, he needs to make some goals or there is no justification for him to e anywhere near first team.
Leon i know many of u love for sentimental reasons, but he really doesnt add much to our game imo. Made some weird freekicks and though he is a small player, he should trust that he can do more physically.
If we win next week, this should stand out as the right choise, b4 the biggest game in SC history.
Shocking result!!!!!! on 19:51 - Feb 17 with 2411 viewsmacro

Its a case that the Swans have an outstanding 12/13 players to compete in the Prem but the strength isn't their in depth
Shocking result!!!!!! on 20:39 - Feb 17 with 2401 viewsBlackjack1

Shocking result!!!!!! on 19:51 - Feb 17 by macro

Its a case that the Swans have an outstanding 12/13 players to compete in the Prem but the strength isn't their in depth

Yea it was a shocking result and performance. Don't panic though, its only 1 result and we haven't had any poor performances since we've been premier league. For those of us who have been supporters for years we have seen worse.

If we win the Cup next weekend and then get to 40 points with a win against Newcastle the week after we are safe and in europe next season.

A couple of the top teams in this league have conceded big in some games this year, just smile and enjoy the ride fellow Jacks !!!!

Jesus was going to be born in Cardiff, but they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin !!!!

Shocking result!!!!!! on 09:05 - Feb 18 with 2339 viewsEdmundo

Shocking result!!!!!! on 20:39 - Feb 17 by Blackjack1

Yea it was a shocking result and performance. Don't panic though, its only 1 result and we haven't had any poor performances since we've been premier league. For those of us who have been supporters for years we have seen worse.

If we win the Cup next weekend and then get to 40 points with a win against Newcastle the week after we are safe and in europe next season.

A couple of the top teams in this league have conceded big in some games this year, just smile and enjoy the ride fellow Jacks !!!!

Optimism, thats what I like!

Glass half full

Always look on the bright side of Life

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Shocking result!!!!!! on 09:23 - Feb 18 with 2337 viewsSA1_Jack

Shocking result!!!!!! on 19:23 - Feb 17 by DanishDuck

I think ML did choose well, even that he may "gave" this match away.... No need to go all in, when the game is most likely to lose (esp. after how Liverpool needed this win more than ever).
Thought Itay looked better with the ball today, compared to other games ive seen him perform (not perform), that said, he needs to make some goals or there is no justification for him to e anywhere near first team.
Leon i know many of u love for sentimental reasons, but he really doesnt add much to our game imo. Made some weird freekicks and though he is a small player, he should trust that he can do more physically.
If we win next week, this should stand out as the right choise, b4 the biggest game in SC history.

Leon adds a lot to our game. Wasn't his best performance yesterday, can't argue with that, but in general he is certainly one of our most consistently important players, and it is not just for any sentimental reasons that he is there.

Michael Laudrup obviously didn't hide the fact he selected a much weaker team yesterday, settling for a draw or even a marginal loss I guess (though no way he would have expected a 5-0 loss, lets be honest) and therefore I agree that it will seem like the right choice next Sunday, at which point losing yesterday, no matter how badly, will be forgotten! Roll on Wembley.
Shocking result!!!!!! on 10:36 - Feb 18 with 2329 viewsmarchamjack

Let's get it in perspective...we lost away to Liverpool (well our ressies did)...Bradford lost to Wimbledon who are bottom of the league on Saturday.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking result!!!!!! on 11:38 - Feb 18 with 2322 viewsRogueTrooper

I'm shocked although at least we know that Monk and Bartley cant play together, I have no problem with them playing if either Ash or Chico are on the field, Its just that Bartley is still learning and Monk will struggle against the very top players without backup. As much as I hate Luis Suarez he is a top player that would give 99% of the worlds defences a torrid time. Kemi is disappointing me at the moment, as he is capable of so much, yet sometimes has a shocker. Not to much should be read into this result, harrowing as it is as I am surrounded by Scousers and plastic Scousers.
Losing a battle to win the war makes sense as if we win next week, we will be in Europe next season and Liverpool may not be. Try thinking of that without smiling. 40 points will take a little longer but we will get there. A hard fought draw at Anfield with Ash sidelined with a swollen ankle and Michu pulling a hamstring would have given me the collywobbles far more than Losing a game at Anfield.
It also may be a boost to finish the season on a high and give ML a much better idea of what we need to do in the close season to strengthen.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Shocking result!!!!!! on 15:57 - Feb 18 with 2296 viewskeith_gatebroth

Shocking result!!!!!! on 11:38 - Feb 18 by RogueTrooper

I'm shocked although at least we know that Monk and Bartley cant play together, I have no problem with them playing if either Ash or Chico are on the field, Its just that Bartley is still learning and Monk will struggle against the very top players without backup. As much as I hate Luis Suarez he is a top player that would give 99% of the worlds defences a torrid time. Kemi is disappointing me at the moment, as he is capable of so much, yet sometimes has a shocker. Not to much should be read into this result, harrowing as it is as I am surrounded by Scousers and plastic Scousers.
Losing a battle to win the war makes sense as if we win next week, we will be in Europe next season and Liverpool may not be. Try thinking of that without smiling. 40 points will take a little longer but we will get there. A hard fought draw at Anfield with Ash sidelined with a swollen ankle and Michu pulling a hamstring would have given me the collywobbles far more than Losing a game at Anfield.
It also may be a boost to finish the season on a high and give ML a much better idea of what we need to do in the close season to strengthen.

The most inept performance I've seen for a very long time. The players need to take a good hard look at themselves after that performance. The only positive I can see to come out of that is we have a better idea on who to get rid of,end of season, Shechter for example should have gone back in January,doesn't even remotely look like a Premiership player. Bartley needs loaning out to harden him up, or move him on. Monk is not a PL player judging on that performance,both centre backs were torn apart and in disarray. Leon had his worst game since he returned from Sheffield,we can go through the whole team,and even the manager and coaches are not exempt,they were glued to their seats,instead of showing some anger and passion.
Shocking result!!!!!! on 16:19 - Feb 18 with 2293 viewsUglySwan

Yes Kemy certainly was on the pitch !! he gave them a penalty .....

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Shocking result!!!!!! on 16:46 - Feb 18 with 2287 viewsPintado

Not the right attitude for players I know, but it was obvious they were not going to risk any kind on injury before the cup final. I also think that ML really gave the result away, although he would have expected the reserves to perform much better than they did. In some ways it could be good for us as ML now knows he will need to bring in a good few players to cope with Euro football next season.

No need to panic with that result, and the team will be spurred on to put the record straight next Sunday, roll on. ;-)

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024