Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread 20:50 - Feb 15 with 43606 viewsSpaceman_P

After the Match Thread request came my way. I am taking one for the team.

Very hard to be optimistic after yesterday.

But we've got this. 1 nil us. Marti will be giving them a right bolloxing today and tomorrow and thus, they will want to at least do something to make it up to him.

I think some of team will also not want Dickie having bragging rights.

SO...

Frey second-half header into the back of the home crowd net.... psycho celebration to top it off.

BUM-CHEEKS firmly together, but FREY will lead us to victory.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 17 with 2577 viewsDamo1962

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:41 - Feb 17 by rbee

No Hayden stupidly kicked the ball away.

If he mistimes one of his crunching tackles, that's it.

Colback second half ?
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:44 - Feb 17 with 2594 viewsMick_S

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 by QuillPenRiot

We need Andersen’s class

Great pass

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:45 - Feb 17 with 2549 viewsHoopinEssex

That was a quality goal. Bristol are there for the taking
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 17 with 2466 viewsQPunkR

Can't stand footballers appealing for every single throw in. Ball comes off Willock and goes out, his hand comes straight up

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 17 with 2436 viewsDamo1962

Get in. For once we score at the right time. This ain't going to script...and I am loving it. Come on U R'sssss.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 17 with 2420 viewsPetros

From Willock’s pass to his cross, Anderson kept his head up without looking down once. Picked his man. Classy.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 17 with 2415 viewsMatch82

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 17 by QPunkR

Can't stand footballers appealing for every single throw in. Ball comes off Willock and goes out, his hand comes straight up

Interesting, I read that body language differently, I thought he threw a hand up because he was frustrated with himself.

Couldn't agree more with your broader point though
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 17 with 2343 viewsQuillPenRiot

I notice on defense Dunne drifts in a little at times but we cover well on the wing when he does, almost like a back 3 when that happens
Login to get fewer ads

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 17 with 2310 viewsQPunkR

Phew, bit of a needless scramble there. They could have possibly had 3 penalties in there!

QPR - "shit but local"

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:48 - Feb 17 with 2266 viewstraininvain

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 17 by QPunkR

I know what you mean and it was lazy from Willock but I’d prefer to see our players try to gain every possible advantage in our predicament. We’ve been too nice for too long and it’s time the players started showing a bit of edge, getting in the refs ear etc.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 17 with 2257 viewslassel

That goal was what Marti has been asking for since he came - win the ball, move it quickly and commit men forward and you profit from it.

Football is a lot less difficult than we tend to make it.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 17 with 2250 viewsMick_S

Nice

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 17 with 2189 viewsAddinall

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 17 by Metallica_Hoop

http://www.fawanews.com/Bristol%20City%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html

Many thanks again for this.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:50 - Feb 17 with 2133 viewsQuillPenRiot

Stoke Coventry even at HT, I wonder if we’ve turned Stoke’s season around
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 17 with 2052 viewsRangersw12

What's this sorcery that a player looks up when crossing and actually picking a player out
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 17 with 1984 viewsStanisgod

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:43 - Feb 17 by Toast_R

Millwall 0 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

I actually think we're destined to finish 23rd like we did in 2001. Just haven't got the goals to keep us up.

Bottom two not so set in stone now is it ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:54 - Feb 17 with 1924 viewsrbee

Impressive first half, we managed to contain Bristol by and large and we scored a goal.

Hayden has caught the eye of course apart from the needless yellow.

Andersen as well who has covered a lot of grass, really a lot of grass and his pass for the goal was sublime.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 17 with 1786 viewsbakerloo8

Anderson is a class act.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 17 with 1765 viewsBakes

Yeah yeah we’re currently winning but Bristol haven’t had a corner yet

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 17 with 1760 viewsDylanP

A brilliant goal from a nice combination of genuinely talented midfield players. Each seems so talented and sometimes shows it. If they could just figure out how to play like that for 90 minutes, we'd be laughing. Maybe the new lads will grow into the team and the team will gel around them. Chair always plays his socks off but is limited by only really playing with his right foot which means he is always cutting inside from the left and can be a bit predictable. He doesn't have a power shot to complement the curls and clever placements. Heart of a lion though and he really cares!. Willock is the most frustrating for me; 3 fantastic plays a game and 87 minutes of carelessness and listlessness. I just don't get what is going on with him.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 17 with 1736 viewsBklynRanger

Working hard but mostly quite dull and tentative except for that sudden moment of progressive insanity.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 17 with 1719 viewsRangersDave

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:36 - Feb 17 by Bakes

Tony Thorpe on Co comms for Bristol stream is baffled by Dykes, doesn’t understand why we persist with him, said he offers nothing.

heard that as well, and very true, if the oppo can see it, why can't we?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:58 - Feb 17 with 1712 viewsstevec

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:53 - Feb 17 by Stanisgod

Bottom two not so set in stone now is it ?

If it stays as it is, 9 sides competing for the coveted 2 relegation spots.
Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 17 with 1596 viewsQPR_Hibs

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 17 by Metallica_Hoop

http://www.fawanews.com/Bristol%20City%20vs%20Queens%20Park%20Rangers.html

The Brizzle commentator is trying to be fair but the ex-player/pundit really hates us for some reason. Would love Dykes to score to shut him up.

EDIT - Didn't realise it was Thorpe. Why does he hate us?
[Post edited 17 Feb 16:02]

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 17 with 1581 viewsA40Bosh

Robin Reliant - Del-Boy, Batman or Dickie? - The Bristol Vs QPR Match Thread on 15:49 - Feb 17 by Addinall

Many thanks again for this.

Yes, commenting not too bad other the total slating of Dykes - which Dykes unfortunately then justifies the criticism with an air kick

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024