Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SPotY tonight 12:24 - Dec 21 with 2145 viewsbritferry

If theres one show that needs to be put out of its misery, its this one.

I've not watched it for years and I won't be doing so again tonight

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

SPotY tonight on 12:35 - Dec 21 with 1542 viewspencoedjack

Id imagine a load of women who play football to men's park league standard will win quite a few awards.
SPotY tonight on 12:36 - Dec 21 with 1542 viewsbritferry

The best team should be those Scottish ladies for winning the Olympic gold medal in curling but you can bet that it will go to the England womens football team for winning the European cup

SPotY tonight on 14:41 - Dec 21 with 1475 viewsonehunglow

But we ll watch it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

SPotY tonight on 15:27 - Dec 21 with 1458 viewsFlashberryjack

SPotY tonight on 14:41 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

But we ll watch it

Speak for yourself.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

SPotY tonight on 18:25 - Dec 21 with 1418 viewsBest_loser

The result is decided by a public phone in vote , Ben stokes must have a chance surely , yet Beth mead remains strong favourite , strange
SPotY tonight on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 1394 viewsmax936

I put the Royal Variety Show on last night, in the hope of some light relief, it was watchable until that cretin Simon Cowell showed his face and introduced last years winner of BGOT who was rubbish along the that Comedian that followed him shortly after, I found them both about as funny as dish water, why do they think the comedians when that's all the do is make up stories about themselves, I remember the good old days when comedians were actually comedians, Dave Allen, Ken Dodd etc this lot today wouldn't get a gig at the local social club back in those days.

I'll just mention again that I can't stand Cowell or his cronies, just mentioning this after going off the beaten track above

Oh, and I won't be watching SPOTY either, couldn't think of anything worse. be like putting up with Lineker and Shearer all over again and Ferdinand for that matter, although he was away with the fairies for the most part
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 18:40]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

SPotY tonight on 19:21 - Dec 21 with 1371 viewsCountyJim

Surprised no Tyson Fury now there's a personality
SPotY tonight on 19:22 - Dec 21 with 1369 viewsbritferry

SPotY tonight on 18:39 - Dec 21 by max936

I put the Royal Variety Show on last night, in the hope of some light relief, it was watchable until that cretin Simon Cowell showed his face and introduced last years winner of BGOT who was rubbish along the that Comedian that followed him shortly after, I found them both about as funny as dish water, why do they think the comedians when that's all the do is make up stories about themselves, I remember the good old days when comedians were actually comedians, Dave Allen, Ken Dodd etc this lot today wouldn't get a gig at the local social club back in those days.

I'll just mention again that I can't stand Cowell or his cronies, just mentioning this after going off the beaten track above

Oh, and I won't be watching SPOTY either, couldn't think of anything worse. be like putting up with Lineker and Shearer all over again and Ferdinand for that matter, although he was away with the fairies for the most part
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 18:40]

you have to feel sorry for comedians, they can't poke fun at anything these days, the only person that won't sue them is themselves

Login to get fewer ads

SPotY tonight on 19:24 - Dec 21 with 1366 viewsmax936

SPotY tonight on 19:21 - Dec 21 by CountyJim

Surprised no Tyson Fury now there's a personality

Wouldn't have thought he'd be one for you Jimbo far to uncouth for you

SPotY tonight on 19:25 - Dec 21 with 1363 viewspencoedjack

SPotY tonight on 14:41 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

But we ll watch it

Watching dinner date with Imogen Thomas.

Far nicer looking than that bird who won the jungle program & she’s Welsh.
SPotY tonight on 19:26 - Dec 21 with 1361 viewsmax936

SPotY tonight on 19:22 - Dec 21 by britferry

you have to feel sorry for comedians, they can't poke fun at anything these days, the only person that won't sue them is themselves

Actually that's a fair point.

SPotY tonight on 20:18 - Dec 21 with 1346 viewsonehunglow

SPotY tonight on 19:26 - Dec 21 by max936

Actually that's a fair point.

I’m watching it but I I’m edging towards my music room .

Pick up your guitar and sing for your missus

SPotY tonight on 20:39 - Dec 21 with 1329 viewsonehunglow

Sinfield what a man
Burrow. What an inspiration ,not forgetting Doddie

SPotY tonight on 20:42 - Dec 21 with 1330 viewsmax936

Got Spoty on here now Mrs and lad wanted to watch it, just seen the tribute to Rob Burrows, yet another sportsman suffering from MND it was Heartbreaking to watch.

Its absolutely fantastic what Kevin Sinfield has done for the MND charity in raising 7 million pounds

SPotY tonight on 20:43 - Dec 21 with 1327 viewsmax936

SPotY tonight on 20:18 - Dec 21 by onehunglow

I’m watching it but I I’m edging towards my music room .

Pick up your guitar and sing for your missus

SPotY tonight on 21:07 - Dec 21 with 1309 viewsonehunglow

SPotY tonight on 20:42 - Dec 21 by max936

Got Spoty on here now Mrs and lad wanted to watch it, just seen the tribute to Rob Burrows, yet another sportsman suffering from MND it was Heartbreaking to watch.

Its absolutely fantastic what Kevin Sinfield has done for the MND charity in raising 7 million pounds

I’ve not met Kevin but have spoken to people in Leeds who have. He is exactly as he appears. No airs and graces and dead honest .Hard lad though ,as is obvious.

SPotY tonight on 21:07 - Dec 21 with 1311 viewsFireboy2

SPotY tonight on 20:42 - Dec 21 by max936

I've met both Rob and Kevin several times, absolutely top people, gage me and my eldest plenty of thejr time.

It breaks my heart seeing what Rob has gone through and i just cannot bring myself to watch anything about him now as it upsets me too much as I've seen him in his pomp, getting smashed by monsters twice his size, getting up and scoring tries from anywhere on the pitch.

As for King Kev, what more can you say, he is a living legend for what he has done for his best mate.
SPotY tonight on 21:15 - Dec 21 with 1304 viewsmax936

SPotY tonight on 21:07 - Dec 21 by Fireboy2

I've met both Rob and Kevin several times, absolutely top people, gage me and my eldest plenty of thejr time.

It breaks my heart seeing what Rob has gone through and i just cannot bring myself to watch anything about him now as it upsets me too much as I've seen him in his pomp, getting smashed by monsters twice his size, getting up and scoring tries from anywhere on the pitch.

As for King Kev, what more can you say, he is a living legend for what he has done for his best mate.

Watching it moved me enormously to be honest, my dear old Mam passed away from a closely related disease to MND just over a year ago, they are debilitating disgusting diseases rips all the dignity away from the people they infect, nobody should suffer like that.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 21:16]

SPotY tonight on 21:23 - Dec 21 with 1291 viewsFireboy2

SPotY tonight on 21:15 - Dec 21 by max936

Watching it moved me enormously to be honest, my dear old Mam passed away from a closely related disease to MND just over a year ago, they are debilitating disgusting diseases rips all the dignity away from the people they infect, nobody should suffer like that.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2022 21:16]

So sorry to hear about your mam Max.
SPotY tonight on 22:55 - Dec 21 with 1240 viewsmax936

SPotY tonight on 21:23 - Dec 21 by Fireboy2

So sorry to hear about your mam Max.

Cheers FB, Dad passed last month as well, so this Christmas can go the same as last yrs, just can't be bothered with it, I finish work Friday and back in next Wednesday, nice to have a bit of a break, but that's it, I'll enjoy my dinner etc, getting older brings a few downsides noway of avoiding things unfortunately.

SPotY tonight on 23:13 - Dec 21 with 1234 viewsFireboy2

SPotY tonight on 22:55 - Dec 21 by max936

Cheers FB, Dad passed last month as well, so this Christmas can go the same as last yrs, just can't be bothered with it, I finish work Friday and back in next Wednesday, nice to have a bit of a break, but that's it, I'll enjoy my dinner etc, getting older brings a few downsides noway of avoiding things unfortunately.

Oh FFS, so sorry to hear that mate.

I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, both my parents have gone, being away from home for so long made their passing easier in a way but harder as I didn't see them as much as I would have liked, my memories of my youth and good times when I came home get me through, I have a good family unit oop north which helps, they also miss them but obviously not as much as me.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2022 7:15]
SPotY tonight on 23:23 - Dec 21 with 1228 viewsSirjohnalot

SPotY tonight on 22:55 - Dec 21 by max936

I am sorry. You’re in my thoughts x
SPotY tonight on 07:37 - Dec 22 with 1167 viewsSirjohnalot

I notice a woman winning has triggered all the right people (not on here ) on the bbc facebook page
SPotY tonight on 08:09 - Dec 22 with 1145 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Ben Stokes would have been my person. Watching the Ben Stokes film, depression really reduced him. To come back, take the captain's job and be such a positive influence and personally win viital matches takes someone special.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

SPotY tonight on 08:18 - Dec 22 with 1141 viewsSirjohnalot

SPotY tonight on 08:09 - Dec 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Ben Stokes would have been my person. Watching the Ben Stokes film, depression really reduced him. To come back, take the captain's job and be such a positive influence and personally win viital matches takes someone special.

Mine too but can’t argue with the winner but I think Kevin Sinfield should have been nominated for the main award

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024