Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common 19:23 - Dec 8 with 2315 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ll start it off, the majority support Wales. And celebrate equally ‘when’ we score 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 19:30 - Dec 8 with 2301 viewsmax936

Most fans from both clubs think that Cardiff City AFC should pay Nantes whats owed to them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 19:34 - Dec 8 with 2300 viewsdantheswansman

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 19:30 - Dec 8 by max936

Most fans from both clubs think that Cardiff City AFC should pay Nantes whats owed to them.

We all breathe air, i did try lol
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 20:06 - Dec 8 with 2236 viewsWhiterockin

We both know who is the top club in Wales, it's just that some won't admit it.
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 20:37 - Dec 8 with 2169 viewsonehunglow

Sorry Keith.
I have nowt in common with the buggers but you were born there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:09 - Dec 8 with 2144 viewsKeithHaynes

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 20:37 - Dec 8 by onehunglow

Sorry Keith.

Yup. I’ll give you a positive …

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:46 - Dec 8 with 2076 viewsNotLoyal

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 20:37 - Dec 8 by onehunglow

Sorry Keith.

He’s an honest lad, that’s why you know. And he’s also one of those guys who stands by the people who matter most. You want to see it, it’s Incredible. 27/12.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2022 21:46]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:53 - Dec 8 with 2064 viewsmax936

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:09 - Dec 8 by KeithHaynes

Yup. I’ll give you a positive …

This post has been edited by an administrator

I like Cardiff its a decent day out, me and my dearest used to go quite regular but rarely these days, we did have a day down the Bay back in Summer enjoyed to.

Used to fish a little tributary of the Taff, called the Taff Feeder that runs through the castle grounds and up past the Ambulance station its only narrow, but had some cracking days there with some lovely fish caught and released of course.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 22:15 - Dec 8 with 2039 viewsbuilthjack

The town is OK.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 23:16 - Dec 8 with 1974 viewsSTID2017

Both support a team called city who are in the Championship.
Both have moved to new stadiums in the past 20 years.
Both are supporters of the only team ( from memory ) in the English league that has the imposition of a bubble forced upon them on Derby days
Both have witnessed Swans putting 10 goals past them without reply in the last three games

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 10:23 - Dec 9 with 1705 viewsBest_loser

Hatred for their nearest rival
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 12:25 - Dec 9 with 1625 viewsBoundy

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 10:23 - Dec 9 by Best_loser

I don't eat out of bins , have carnal relationship with my sister mother ,brother, support a 2 bit club , watch a team who's only claim to fame is they won a cup nearly a hundred years ago, speak as if they're having difficulty speaking the Kings english . Think the Club is MASSIVE and the whole world knows about them. Other than breathing the same air, then I have to say nothing

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 12:29 - Dec 9 with 1620 viewsSuperjan

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 10:23 - Dec 9 by Best_loser

Apparently we are of no consequence to them , their “ real “ rivals are Brizzle City and always have been. Doesn’t matter to them if they never beat us again . They really don’t care …
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 12:48 - Dec 9 with 1599 viewspencoedjack

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:53 - Dec 8 by max936

I like Cardiff its a decent day out, me and my dearest used to go quite regular but rarely these days, we did have a day down the Bay back in Summer enjoyed to.

Used to fish a little tributary of the Taff, called the Taff Feeder that runs through the castle grounds and up past the Ambulance station its only narrow, but had some cracking days there with some lovely fish caught and released of course.

I’m there today with Mrs PJ her friend & her Bassey supporting husband.

In fairness he’s a tidy bloke 👍 & id highly recommend the potted pig on high st where I’m going later.
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 12:55 - Dec 9 with 1593 viewsonehunglow

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:46 - Dec 8 by NotLoyal

He’s an honest lad, that’s why you know. And he’s also one of those guys who stands by the people who matter most. You want to see it, it’s Incredible. 27/12.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2022 21:46]

I will meet Keith and you someday.
It will change you

Merry Christmas etc btw.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 07:39 - Dec 10 with 1266 viewsbennytheblue

Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 21:53 - Dec 8 by max936

Know exactly where you mean…used to spend a lot of time over in the grounds growing up….was a nice place to go on a summer eve if you pulled in town…few joints, away from the crowds. It’s a bit iffy over there at night these days, all sorts of modern day loons, homeless, rent boys etc….
Things Swansea & Cardiff fans have in common on 07:41 - Dec 10 with 1265 viewsbennytheblue

Hate South Wales born glory hunters ( usually Liverpool or Man Utd)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024