Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which way would you vote in a General Election 07:23 - Sep 5 with 26536 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:19 - Sep 6 with 1833 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:00 - Sep 6 by firgrovedale51

I did not say that it was the ONLY thing but on that subject he does not represent the majority of his constituents !!!
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 22:02]

Where do you live Firgrove?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:21 - Sep 6 with 1827 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:50 - Sep 6 by firgrovedale51

What you say may be so but never the less the country voted to leave and that should stand no matter what , that is democracy, is it not?
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 21:51]

No, democracy isn’t just Brexit.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:24 - Sep 6 with 1819 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 20:47 - Sep 6 by since58

because he,;s a wind up merchant who lives in the Czech republic or somewhere like that.

Slovakia?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:27 - Sep 6 with 1805 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:24 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Slovakia?

Prague, to be precise

Not that anyone could give a fook

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:34 - Sep 6 with 1784 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:27 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

Prague, to be precise

Psst, it was a joke. He said Czech Republic or somewhere like that. Slovakia’s a bit like the Czech Republic innit?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:35 - Sep 6 with 1770 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:34 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Psst, it was a joke. He said Czech Republic or somewhere like that. Slovakia’s a bit like the Czech Republic innit?

I got that

Psst or what?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:37 - Sep 6 with 1765 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:35 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

I got that

Psst or what?

Let’s Skoda bed eh?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:41 - Sep 6 with 1742 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:37 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

Let’s Skoda bed eh?

Yeah, good idea, once i've watched Newsnight and Mary Beard

Must admit, i find it hard to follow the way she speaks. I should do a dub check

Login to get fewer ads

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:45 - Sep 6 with 1732 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:41 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

Yeah, good idea, once i've watched Newsnight and Mary Beard

Must admit, i find it hard to follow the way she speaks. I should do a dub check

We’ll Havel augh

I’ll stop now,

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:47 - Sep 6 with 1714 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:45 - Sep 6 by BigDaveMyCock

We’ll Havel augh

I’ll stop now,

#metoo

Whence it's less square

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 07:09 - Sep 7 with 1616 viewsrochdaleriddler

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 21:56 - Sep 6 by sweetcorn

From a public point of view yes. From a business, safety and reliability point of view, absolutely not. BR was a failing organisation.

Is that why the people who worked for it, became the people running the new companies? BR was starved of funds, are you suggesting the TOC / franchise system works for the country?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 08:05 - Sep 7 with 1582 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 22:27 - Sep 6 by D_Alien

Prague, to be precise

Well you evidently do!

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 10:06 - Sep 7 with 1520 viewselectricblue

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 18:45 - Sep 6 by ArthurDaley

West Coast is now Italian.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/14/italian-train-company-takes-west-coast-mainline-1

Thats them going backwards....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 11:10 - Sep 7 with 1479 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 08:05 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

Well you evidently do!

Nah

You just made such an issue of it "Oh, look at me, i live in Prague i do" a while back i just remember it with wry amusement

And others at Dale remember you as a f*ckwit in the Sandy

Never mind, eh?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 11:25 - Sep 7 with 1468 viewssince58

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 11:10 - Sep 7 by D_Alien

Nah

You just made such an issue of it "Oh, look at me, i live in Prague i do" a while back i just remember it with wry amusement

Never mind, eh?

Yep had a few sherberts last night, sober now but he,s still a f#ckwit.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:40 - Sep 7 with 1425 viewsEllGazzell

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 11:25 - Sep 7 by since58

Yep had a few sherberts last night, sober now but he,s still a f#ckwit.

And even sober you're grappling, unsuccessfully, with the English language.

As for the wryly amused member - jealousy is an ugly emotion.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:44 - Sep 7 with 1421 viewsflyerdale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 11:10 - Sep 7 by D_Alien

Nah

Never mind, eh?

Do you have to have a bloody argument with absolutely everybody you come across on here? Bet your fun in a pub, how many times have you had your lights switched off because of your mouth?
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:49 - Sep 7 with 1417 viewsrochdale_ranger

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:44 - Sep 7 by flyerdale

Do you have to have a bloody argument with absolutely everybody you come across on here? Bet your fun in a pub, how many times have you had your lights switched off because of your mouth?

Don’t address our resident intellectual giant like that please. He will be accusing you of defamation next.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:56 - Sep 7 with 1408 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:44 - Sep 7 by flyerdale

Do i sound like i've ever had "my lights switched off"?

Have yours ever been switched on?

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:58 - Sep 7 with 1403 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:40 - Sep 7 by EllGazzell

His post was quite Churchillian, actually

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 1400 viewssince58

Fook off, is that English enough for you.
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:01 - Sep 7 with 1393 viewsrochdale_ranger

Shut up you fookwit
Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:34 - Sep 7 with 1350 viewskiwidale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:59 - Sep 7 by since58

Fook off, is that English enough for you.

No offence to ELLGazelle but that reply was piss funny laugh out loud funny. Im so childish

This is not the time for bickering.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:37 - Sep 7 with 1349 viewskiwidale

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 12:49 - Sep 7 by rochdale_ranger

Don’t address our resident intellectual giant like that please. He will be accusing you of defamation next.

He hasn't even started on the obscure big words yet.

This is not the time for bickering.

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:41 - Sep 7 with 1343 viewsD_Alien

Which way would you vote in a General Election on 13:37 - Sep 7 by kiwidale

He hasn't even started on the obscure big words yet.

it's because i'm an antidisestablishmentarian

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024