Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monkey 21:29 - Dec 23 with 11065 viewsMillie

Til i die
Monkey on 17:18 - Dec 24 with 1899 viewsHighjack

Monkey on 15:56 - Dec 24 by TheResurrection

He didn't leak the info to me as was mentioned by Phil. And Phil, enough mate, understand?

As far as I remember it the info was leaked to Lisa and she pretended to ask the question, probably on the request of the Trust.

Yeah she was the one who let the cat out of the bag. Probably deliberately.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monkey on 17:52 - Dec 24 with 1839 viewsQJumpingJack

Nookiejack was also asking questions about salary when the issue blew up in October
Monkey on 18:15 - Dec 24 with 1780 viewsdobjack2

Monkey on 15:56 - Dec 24 by TheResurrection

He didn't leak the info to me as was mentioned by Phil. And Phil, enough mate, understand?

As far as I remember it the info was leaked to Lisa and she pretended to ask the question, probably on the request of the Trust.

Didn't think it was you which is why I used the phrase a poster.
Monkey on 19:24 - Dec 24 with 1688 viewsSmellyplumz

Monkey on 11:05 - Dec 24 by BigPhilG

What an embarrassment this thread is. Get pissed and then come on here making a prize prat of yourself.

For the record I don't believe a word you say. In my opinion you knew everything that was going on and kept quiet for your own ends and to preserve your printing contracts with the club. I firmly believe that you have lied to the chairman of the trust and kept it all from him. By keeping this information secret from Mr Sumbler you have s h i t on him, the trust and us the fans that the trust represent. Instead of acting in the clubs or the fans interests you have acted for your own personal selfish reasons, forty thousand of them.

In future just stay away from our club. It's just as well that your buddy Leigh Dineen told T2C all about your shady dealings and it got leaked.

Personally I think you're a disgrace of a human being

Never a truer word said, anyone who thinks hc didn't know is deluded, this whole thing stinks.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Monkey on 19:51 - Dec 24 with 1633 viewsdobjack2

Monkey on 19:24 - Dec 24 by Smellyplumz

Never a truer word said, anyone who thinks hc didn't know is deluded, this whole thing stinks.

Until I see evidence he did know he gets the benefit of the doubt from me. That isn't deluded that's innocent til proven guilty.
Monkey on 20:03 - Dec 24 with 1589 viewsSwanzay

Huw C was in Morgans yesterday, as was MM and family.

Just saying...
Monkey on 20:12 - Dec 24 with 1571 viewsWingstandwood

Monkey on 20:03 - Dec 24 by Swanzay

Just saying...

Reading that makes me want to throw up. The guy is utter scum IMO!

Argus!

Monkey on 20:21 - Dec 24 with 1554 viewsswancity

Monkey on 19:51 - Dec 24 by dobjack2

Until I see evidence he did know he gets the benefit of the doubt from me. That isn't deluded that's innocent til proven guilty.

Look at all the evidence then make up your mind. On the balance of probabilities what's your view?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Monkey on 20:30 - Dec 24 with 1527 viewsLandore_Jack

Monkey on 20:03 - Dec 24 by Swanzay

Just saying...

He drinks in Morgans because that is where his friends drink. The whole thing is a farce. MM screwed the Trust over yet HC still drinks in his establishment.

#backtojack

Monkey on 22:16 - Dec 24 with 1426 viewsdobjack2

Monkey on 20:21 - Dec 24 by swancity

Look at all the evidence then make up your mind. On the balance of probabilities what's your view?

Fair question. What's my view. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, he didn't know what the sell outs were up to. If I was ever in a position where I was looking to make the money that they were looking to make by sh!tting on so many people nobody outside the deal would know until it was sealed. I wouldn't want to risk anyone else being unable to keep their trap shut.

However From what he said at the time i think that he got too friendly with the sell outs. I know it can help to be on good terms with others when you are in a minority position but I think he got too close.

I also think the trust board were at best naive by allowing him to undertake both the supporter director role and the supporter Liaison officer role and not properly auditing things.

I can understand how it could happen when it looked like everyone had the same agenda for the club. Once the first deal fell through the trust should have been on a war footing and should have sorted any issues like this out as it was clear the others now had a different agenda to the trust. At such a time the supporter director has to be viewed as being above suspicion. In my view Huw's position was compromised at this stage and he should have gone then. Isn't hindsight wonderful.

Having had one deal scuppered there was always going to be another one and the probability was that they were going to do their best to keep it from the trust.

Unless a smoking gun turns up all of this is in the past. No point in accusations without evidence or fighting with each other.

The trust appear to have rectified their mistakes and we have a new supporter director. Time to show a united front as supporters or the majority owners won't take us seriously and the sell outs will be laughing all the way to the bank.
Monkey on 23:02 - Dec 24 with 1357 viewslibertyx

Monkey on 22:16 - Dec 24 by dobjack2

Fair question. What's my view. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, he didn't know what the sell outs were up to. If I was ever in a position where I was looking to make the money that they were looking to make by sh!tting on so many people nobody outside the deal would know until it was sealed. I wouldn't want to risk anyone else being unable to keep their trap shut.

However From what he said at the time i think that he got too friendly with the sell outs. I know it can help to be on good terms with others when you are in a minority position but I think he got too close.

I also think the trust board were at best naive by allowing him to undertake both the supporter director role and the supporter Liaison officer role and not properly auditing things.

I can understand how it could happen when it looked like everyone had the same agenda for the club. Once the first deal fell through the trust should have been on a war footing and should have sorted any issues like this out as it was clear the others now had a different agenda to the trust. At such a time the supporter director has to be viewed as being above suspicion. In my view Huw's position was compromised at this stage and he should have gone then. Isn't hindsight wonderful.

Having had one deal scuppered there was always going to be another one and the probability was that they were going to do their best to keep it from the trust.

Unless a smoking gun turns up all of this is in the past. No point in accusations without evidence or fighting with each other.

The trust appear to have rectified their mistakes and we have a new supporter director. Time to show a united front as supporters or the majority owners won't take us seriously and the sell outs will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Excellent post. My view as well.

We can all surmise, but the only one who really knows the truth is Huw himself. At the present time he appears to be still denying that he knew
anything.

Lessons have been learnt, we have to move on now with the trust, otherwise the future could be even bleaker than it's looking at the moment.
Monkey on 23:08 - Dec 24 with 1339 viewsDr_Winston

Cooze got too close to the board. That much was obvious when he was spending most of his time on here criticising fans who justifiably took umbrage at some of the idiotic schemes the club came up with. It's to the Trust's discredit that they didn't see that as a major problem, nor the frankly inexcusable way in which he also did private business with the club whilst also being supporter's rep. Should never have happened, simple as that.

I make no comment on what he did or didn't know about the takeover beforehand, but given the supine way he generally went about his business then the suspicion that he knew more than he let on is pretty understandable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monkey on 23:55 - Dec 24 with 1287 viewsTheResurrection

Monkey on 22:16 - Dec 24 by dobjack2

Fack me mate, that's not hindsight, that's gross negligence.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Monkey on 00:01 - Dec 25 with 1268 viewsDyfnant

I hope for his sake he did know cause otherwise they played him like a fiddle and all for 40k

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Monkey on 00:49 - Dec 25 with 1217 viewsdobjack2

Monkey on 23:55 - Dec 24 by TheResurrection

Fack me mate, that's not hindsight, that's gross negligence.

perhaps I should clarify - the hindsight is mine not that of someone who knew at the time or should have known at the time. I will leave my comment as being at best naive, your comment is a lot stronger.

Also understand why we would want 2 trust members on the board - standard practice not to send anyone into any difficult or potentially hostile meetings on their own for their own protection.
Monkey on 20:59 - Dec 25 with 1030 viewsSmellyplumz

Monkey on 19:51 - Dec 24 by dobjack2

Aye righto.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Monkey on 21:28 - Dec 25 with 995 viewslonglostjack

Monkey on 20:59 - Dec 25 by Smellyplumz

Aye righto.

Can't undo the past but need to make sure that if mistakes were made they don't happen again. As far as I can see lessons have been learnt from conflicts of interest etc. only time will tell for sure but until then I wish the focus would be on the selling Judases and subsequent US mismanagement.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Monkey on 21:39 - Dec 25 with 975 viewsdobjack2

Monkey on 20:59 - Dec 25 by Smellyplumz

Aye righto.

glad to see that you accept that there is more than one viewpoint.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024