Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fao wizaard 20:26 - Oct 1 with 1837 viewsBISONS

TAM asked you a very fair question over 7 hours ago.....we are all interested to know how you are going to protest.

I'll watch what you do, maybe I'll learn something from your protest.

Here's how I think your protest will go.....53 minutes arrives and you continue to watch the game without moving for a further 40 minutes. On the signal from the ref blowing the whistle for fulltime you leave the stadium in protest.

How close am I?
fao wizaard on 20:30 - Oct 1 with 1827 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

He can speak for himself I'm sure, but he's been pretty consistent in saying that he doesn't really believe in protest during matches. Which is his right.

What are you going to do after you finish watching him? Report him to the" Fair Game" Committee if you don't approve?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 20:34]

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

fao wizaard on 20:35 - Oct 1 with 1818 viewsBISONS

fao wizaard on 20:30 - Oct 1 by basilrobbiereborn

He can speak for himself I'm sure, but he's been pretty consistent in saying that he doesn't really believe in protest during matches. Which is his right.

What are you going to do after you finish watching him? Report him to the" Fair Game" Committee if you don't approve?
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 20:34]

I cant watch him long as I'll be leaving the ground along with the real supporters.

I suppose if nothing else we can see on fulltime the people leaving the ground, it'll be clear who don't care about the club.

I know a lot of us will make our feelings perfectly crystal clear to those leaving at fulltime.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 21:21]
fao wizaard on 20:51 - Oct 1 with 1790 viewsSouthshorepool

fao wizaard on 20:35 - Oct 1 by BISONS

I cant watch him long as I'll be leaving the ground along with the real supporters.

I suppose if nothing else we can see on fulltime the people leaving the ground, it'll be clear who don't care about the club.

I know a lot of us will make our feelings perfectly crystal clear to those leaving at fulltime.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 21:21]

I'm well scared now wondering just how you are going to be making your feelings known. I come out at the exit near Turnstile 10/11 at the West btw. I'll be the one with the petrified expression.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

fao wizaard on 20:56 - Oct 1 with 1775 viewsstu

I be behind ssp blaming him for not letting me leave on 53rd minute.

Tangerine is the new black

fao wizaard on 20:57 - Oct 1 with 1773 viewsBISONS

fao wizaard on 20:51 - Oct 1 by Southshorepool

I'm well scared now wondering just how you are going to be making your feelings known. I come out at the exit near Turnstile 10/11 at the West btw. I'll be the one with the petrified expression.

Don't be scared old boy. Just be thoughtful about your inaction and realise you accept the systematic destruction of Blackpool Football Club.
fao wizaard on 21:15 - Oct 1 with 1736 viewsArchibaldKnox

fao wizaard on 20:57 - Oct 1 by BISONS

Don't be scared old boy. Just be thoughtful about your inaction and realise you accept the systematic destruction of Blackpool Football Club.

I'll be walking out on the 53rd minute with many more. Then I will return to help my ancient father down the steps when the scrum has receded and the match stewards have calmed down.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2014 21:19]
fao wizaard on 12:44 - Oct 2 with 1638 viewspoppajoe

fao wizaard on 21:15 - Oct 1 by ArchibaldKnox

I'll be walking out on the 53rd minute with many more. Then I will return to help my ancient father down the steps when the scrum has receded and the match stewards have calmed down.

Bison
Oysten will be lapping it all up. I bet he or some of his family will be stood up laughing at you. In a similar way to the tennis balls
It will make NO difference to him or his family but think what effect your action will have on the team. We need to be fully behind the team and management team. As I have stated else where I want Oystens out but I will not protest during a game. The only think Oystens are interested in is money. We need to boycott anybody how advertises at the ground or in Lancashire life
fao wizaard on 19:58 - Oct 2 with 1553 viewsPlumbs

fao wizaard on 21:15 - Oct 1 by ArchibaldKnox

To be fair to SSP he's already blobbed 53 times over the last ten years in protest,including a fine double when the Seasiders played at Peterborough.

The guys a fans leader as well as a fashion icon.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Login to get fewer ads

fao wizaard on 23:30 - Oct 2 with 1477 viewsSouthshorepool

fao wizaard on 19:58 - Oct 2 by Plumbs

To be fair to SSP he's already blobbed 53 times over the last ten years in protest,including a fine double when the Seasiders played at Peterborough.

Less posting; more fixing of my taps plumbs. Smileything.

fao wizaard on 07:42 - Oct 3 with 1437 viewsCurryman

fao wizaard on 19:58 - Oct 2 by Plumbs

That was a bit below the belt Plumbs, although it went straight over SSP's head methinks.

Love Blackpool, not the O's
Poll: Whi is responsiblke for our current mess?
Blog: Trust

fao wizaard on 09:42 - Oct 3 with 1422 viewsPoolman

fao wizaard on 07:42 - Oct 3 by Curryman

That was a bit below the belt Plumbs, although it went straight over SSP's head methinks.

Only post where I've seen our stewards mentioned - not the most tolerant of people and I hope they're reminded tonight that there is no rules that you are not allowed to leave your seat during a game and return to it if you so choose.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

fao wizaard on 08:54 - Oct 4 with 1369 viewsSouthshorepool

fao wizaard on 09:42 - Oct 3 by Poolman

Only post where I've seen our stewards mentioned - not the most tolerant of people and I hope they're reminded tonight that there is no rules that you are not allowed to leave your seat during a game and return to it if you so choose.

The Mrs and daughter left on 53, I stayed partly because I was interested in what sort of reception I was likely to get from bisons. Unsurprisingly, he's all talk. Lesson in life. Attempting to intimidate has the opposite effect on most right minded people. I suggest you shut the phuck up in future.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024