Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match 23:01 - Dec 12 with 16333 viewssaawonzee

Hope all are safe
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:54 - Dec 18 with 1971 views2face

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 05:02 - Dec 16 by ScoobyWho

I have mate, but you cant put a mod on ignore, its not alowed.

Scoop-a-doo is not a mod. I have no problem ignoring him.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:27 - Dec 18 with 1910 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:54 - Dec 18 by 2face

How jolly decent of you.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 19:46 - Dec 18 with 1761 viewsScoobyWho

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:54 - Dec 18 by 2face

I didn't mean the cardiff cu nt mate, i meant the other fool.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 19:49 - Dec 18 with 1753 viewsDarran

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 19:46 - Dec 18 by ScoobyWho

I didn't mean the cardiff cu nt mate, i meant the other fool.

Cut the abuse,stop calling whoever you're calling a fool a fool.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 19:51 - Dec 18 with 1744 viewsScoobyWho

I G N O R E D

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 08:11 - Dec 19 with 1593 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 19:49 - Dec 18 by Darran

Cut the abuse,stop calling whoever you're calling a fool a fool.

Do the decent thing Daz and give him a month to cool off!
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 08:41 - Dec 19 with 1570 viewsorion3016

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 08:11 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

Do the decent thing Daz and give him a month to cool off!

Gets up in the morning

First thing he does is come on another teams forum

Priceless

What a life... Loser

Be over there now after

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 11:39 - Dec 19 with 1500 viewsSpratty

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:52 - Dec 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Do tell !

T2Cs second post on page 9 of the below thread

All to do with Darren banning Shakey because he thought he was Dimi (I think it was this time) and telling T2C he had to ban him because of things that would need to be kept secret

....................................................................................................

No, you didn't.

You just explained why you had to ban him, because of things that would need to be kept secret.

You sent me PM's telling me and Shake, in fairness to the other mods, I doubt they had any say in it, unless you know otherwise of course. As far as i know, they take a much less active approach than Darran who's made this site his life.
- See more at: http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/95135/page:9#sthash.k2eoSKZK.dpuf
Login to get fewer ads

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:28 - Dec 19 with 1411 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 08:41 - Dec 19 by orion3016

Gets up in the morning

Priceless

What a life... Loser

Oy I've been up awhile as I work for a living you know, well apparently you know or was it you know somebody that knows me? Make your fecking mind up! Dingbat.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:33 - Dec 19 with 1403 viewsScoobyWho

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 08:41 - Dec 19 by orion3016

Gets up in the morning

Priceless

What a life... Loser

And he knows it orion, spot on, he hates his little red feathers getting ruffled.

Now as a cardiff fan he is pleading for swans fans to be banned from a swans forum.

Valley spams are right, an utter cry baby tool.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:52 - Dec 19 with 1380 viewsScoobyDoo

I have feeling I'm being stalked, bloody wierdos on here.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:53 - Dec 19 with 1376 viewsDarran

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:52 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

Could be worse it could be weirdos,thick tw*t.

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:59 - Dec 19 with 1364 viewsorion3016

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:52 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

and still he comes back......

i ll be seeing the boys who know you again next week and they ve promised to bring a photo - bet you re a real internet warrior
then again it might just be a rear shot of you running away

Be over there now after

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:04 - Dec 19 with 1350 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:59 - Dec 19 by orion3016

and still he comes back......

i ll be seeing the boys who know you again next week and they ve promised to bring a photo - bet you re a real internet warrior
then again it might just be a rear shot of you running away

Bring a photo my old mate, as you're barking up the wrong oak butt. Now wear are my running shoes?
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:06 - Dec 19 with 1343 viewsRancid

Is this the ScoobyDoo from the old site? He was never this lairy over there.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:07 - Dec 19 with 1343 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 14:53 - Dec 19 by Darran

Could be worse it could be weirdos,thick tw*t.

Dont take it out on me Dazza because someone's got it on for you ssson.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:08 - Dec 19 with 1340 viewsDarran

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:07 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

Dont take it out on me Dazza because someone's got it on for you ssson.

You got a stutter too eh?

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:11 - Dec 19 with 1336 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:06 - Dec 19 by Rancid

Is this the ScoobyDoo from the old site? He was never this lairy over there.

I'm not lairy mate, just having a bit of fun with these bozzos.
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:13 - Dec 19 with 1334 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:08 - Dec 19 by Darran

You got a stutter too eh?

The irony!
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:15 - Dec 19 with 1330 viewsRancid

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:11 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

I'm not lairy mate, just having a bit of fun with these bozzos.

Bozo's even?
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:36 - Dec 19 with 1309 viewsorion3016

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:04 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

Bring a photo my old mate, as you're barking up the wrong oak butt. Now wear are my running shoes?

"Wear"

So excited to post on this board your spelling is quality

And oh yes I know who you are.......

Be over there now after

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:25 - Dec 19 with 1274 viewsScoobyDoo

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 15:36 - Dec 19 by orion3016

"Wear"

So excited to post on this board your spelling is quality

And oh yes I know who you are.......

Make your fecking mind up will you, first you don't but you know who does, now it's you do. Talk about smoke and mirrors?

Any spelling mistakes? I see the spell check brigade are out today, i suppose it keeps them amused!
Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 23:14 - Dec 19 with 1164 viewsScoobyWho

Hear some swans fans attacked in a pub after the match on 16:25 - Dec 19 by ScoobyDoo

Make your fecking mind up will you, first you don't but you know who does, now it's you do. Talk about smoke and mirrors?

Any spelling mistakes? I see the spell check brigade are out today, i suppose it keeps them amused!

Just remember your on a jack site big boy, and when alls said and done, you aint worth bothering about.

But how sad have you become when cornered.

Days numbered sssson. !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024