Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum V Palarse 15:07 - Dec 7 with 5422 viewsDarran

Yesssssssss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scum V Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 7 with 3695 viewsJackanapes

Nice to see an ex player celebrating like fk

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Scum V Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 7 with 3692 viewsTheFranchise

Jerome too, I wonder if the Cardiff fans clapped him too?
Scum V Palarse on 15:09 - Dec 7 with 3684 viewsSwanfan1

YEEEES
for now it looks like this
17 Cardiff City 15 14
18 Crystal Palace 15 13
19 Fulham 14 10
20 Sunderland 14 8
[Post edited 7 Dec 2013 15:12]

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Scum V Palarse on 15:09 - Dec 7 with 3672 viewsWarwickHunt

Cameron Jerome.
Scum V Palarse on 15:40 - Dec 7 with 3532 viewshooplehead

how we contrived to lose to this shower will remain a mystery

3 points bunged down the drain
Scum V Palarse on 15:51 - Dec 7 with 3472 viewslifelong

It was hard work watching that first half.... bloody awful.
Scum V Palarse on 16:08 - Dec 7 with 3366 viewsBig_Phil

Do we want the scum to get a draw.....would see us still 7 points clear of bottom 3 with them still in the sh1te....?

Do we bo##ocks, c'mon the Eagles, get 4!
Scum V Palarse on 16:12 - Dec 7 with 3346 viewsDr_Winston

Scum V Palarse on 15:40 - Dec 7 by hooplehead

how we contrived to lose to this shower will remain a mystery

3 points bunged down the drain

Because we went into the game with a plan that gave them far too much respect.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Scum V Palarse on 16:16 - Dec 7 with 3324 viewsjohnlangy

2-0. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Scum V Palarse on 16:17 - Dec 7 with 3315 viewsbermudajack

Scum V Palarse on 15:51 - Dec 7 by lifelong

It was hard work watching that first half.... bloody awful.

When they lose today... What's that crazy owner Tan gonna come up with next? Change the badge to a big red self distruct button? Rename the stadium to the Kuala Lumpa investment centre? Sack everyone unless their family comes from money? Change the kit yet again to purple so they can be known as the Kuala Lumpa umpa lumpa's ?

Can't wait to find out :-)

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Scum V Palarse on 16:17 - Dec 7 with 3313 viewsjackonicko

First Jerome. Now they concede to Chamakh.

Snort.
Scum V Palarse on 16:17 - Dec 7 with 3312 viewshooplehead

Scum V Palarse on 16:12 - Dec 7 by Dr_Winston

Because we went into the game with a plan that gave them far too much respect.

that's also a mystery to me

players need to think on their feet
Scum V Palarse on 16:17 - Dec 7 with 3304 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

return of Chamakh

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Scum V Palarse on 16:17 - Dec 7 with 3292 viewsJackanapes

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=1&rid=0

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Scum V Palarse on 16:21 - Dec 7 with 3246 viewsgrimsbyjack

Scum V Palarse on 15:09 - Dec 7 by WarwickHunt

Cameron Jerome.

I wonder if Jerome did the Ayatollah ?
Scum V Palarse on 16:24 - Dec 7 with 3205 viewsDull1Thomas

might tune in to Radio Wales just to listen to the excuses

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Scum V Palarse on 16:50 - Dec 7 with 3113 viewsJackoBoostardo

Ladies and Gentlemen... the bubble has most definitely burst for our six fingered cousins.

In the words of a great man..... f*ck 'em!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Scum V Palarse on 16:54 - Dec 7 with 3049 viewsOldjack

fuk em!! the scum kantssssss

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Scum V Palarse on 16:55 - Dec 7 with 3036 viewsnavyjack

Scum V Palarse on 16:50 - Dec 7 by JackoBoostardo

Ladies and Gentlemen... the bubble has most definitely burst for our six fingered cousins.

In the words of a great man..... f*ck 'em!

Or,if you'd take Jason Mohamed's word for it,it was an astonishing result???...
Scum V Palarse on 16:56 - Dec 7 with 3013 viewsheadcleaner

I think it's safe to say that if Caulker wants to go to the World cup he should book a trip now or he wont be able to get tickets as for him going as a player?....more chance of me going as a player. getting humped by palace today and their rivals narwich and stoke both winning, the redbirds are slipping towards the bottom three quickly.

I also noticed they have spurs, man you, city, arse, everton, us all to play away from home in the second half so it is indeed looking bleak. I only hope Tan keep milky because he's clearly not very good and will take that shower down. happy days
Scum V Palarse on 17:08 - Dec 7 with 2880 viewsJackoBoostardo

Scum V Palarse on 16:56 - Dec 7 by headcleaner

I think it's safe to say that if Caulker wants to go to the World cup he should book a trip now or he wont be able to get tickets as for him going as a player?....more chance of me going as a player. getting humped by palace today and their rivals narwich and stoke both winning, the redbirds are slipping towards the bottom three quickly.

I also noticed they have spurs, man you, city, arse, everton, us all to play away from home in the second half so it is indeed looking bleak. I only hope Tan keep milky because he's clearly not very good and will take that shower down. happy days

Think we should drop some hints now at Caulkers direction in the likely event Cardiff do go down.

I'd take him.

Also check Campbell too.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Scum V Palarse on 17:12 - Dec 7 with 2844 viewsheadcleaner

Scum V Palarse on 17:08 - Dec 7 by JackoBoostardo

Think we should drop some hints now at Caulkers direction in the likely event Cardiff do go down.

I'd take him.

Also check Campbell too.

to be honest I think we're better than anything in their team. wouldn't take any of them. They will look for a decent return on caulker when they go down and he simply isn't worth shelling out 10 mill on.

the cardiff bubble has well and truly burst. they are heading for a malky exit, disention in the ranks, tan to bring in a nutter from asia to manage, fans will revolt as well as be revolting it's going to be a fantastic new year for outsiders to watch ;)
Scum V Palarse on 17:21 - Dec 7 with 2792 viewsJackoBoostardo

Scum V Palarse on 17:12 - Dec 7 by headcleaner

to be honest I think we're better than anything in their team. wouldn't take any of them. They will look for a decent return on caulker when they go down and he simply isn't worth shelling out 10 mill on.

the cardiff bubble has well and truly burst. they are heading for a malky exit, disention in the ranks, tan to bring in a nutter from asia to manage, fans will revolt as well as be revolting it's going to be a fantastic new year for outsiders to watch ;)

I agree - Malky is more likely to leave to another club. Good chance of West Ham getting rid of Fat Sam and Malky will be right up their alley as new manager.

Scum V Palarse on 17:23 - Dec 7 with 2775 viewsPhil_S

Scum V Palarse on 15:08 - Dec 7 by TheFranchise

Jerome too, I wonder if the Cardiff fans clapped him too?

You would assume so seeing as he played more games for Cardiff than Ramsey did by some distance

Probably sung "One Cameron Jerome"!!
Scum V Palarse on 17:27 - Dec 7 with 2714 viewsJackfath

Scum V Palarse on 17:23 - Dec 7 by Phil_S

You would assume so seeing as he played more games for Cardiff than Ramsey did by some distance

Probably sung "One Cameron Jerome"!!

If they didn't give him an ovation for scoring against them, I'd love to know why not.

Makes even bigger fools of them. Idiots. Sheep. Idiots.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024