Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOM 21:54 - Sep 16 with 10697 viewsJokeren1943

Man of the Match - 1 goal and 1 goal and only 21 years old

Shelvey!
MOM on 23:56 - Sep 16 with 2224 viewslovejuicejack

A game like tonight must give the team great confidence 4 the rest of the season, I feel like this team is a few games away from really falling into place and being on fire!
MOM on 00:40 - Sep 17 with 2163 viewsSwanzay

Leon and Chico were superb tonight, just watching the match on Sky, notice they didn't show Skrtel's cheating kant antics. he must have run for at least 15 yds before collapsing like a pansy. He defo knew what he was doing.
Sometimes the Swans aint as 'street smart' as they could be, great performance overall though and great character from JJS, he didn't deserve a yellow!
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 0:51]
MOM on 01:50 - Sep 17 with 2108 viewsmikl0s

Chico was legendary tonight, LB got much better in the 2nd half, had a lot of placement issues in 1st.

Davies, Michu and Routs was great as well.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

MOM on 06:01 - Sep 17 with 2060 viewsEVH

MOM on 22:40 - Sep 16 by Naughty71

Ben Davies for me. No one impressed me like he did tonight. Leon was great, Ben was superb.

Ben had an outstanding game. Shame Routkedge went missing for the first hour as everything we created came down the left channel.
MOM on 06:22 - Sep 17 with 2049 viewsJackbustard

Not my man of the match but a special mention to Michu. I dont think I have seen someone so commited to our cause, he just wants to win so badly. Liverpool got right on top in the first half for about 20 minutes. He could have quite easily sat back hoping for a break but he chased everything and could see him trying to gee up the rest of the side and trying to get us back in the game.

Nice touch after his goal too going on to JJS.. The bloke just loves it here.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2013 6:24]
MOM on 07:01 - Sep 17 with 2008 viewsMattG

Sky giving MOTM to Sturridge was hilarious - if they had to give it to a Liverpool player then Coutinho (even though he only lasted about an hour) or Mignolet deserved it far more. On our side, Leon was immense yet again, Ben was outstanding and Routs threatened whenever he had the ball.

Then again, if MOTM is meant to reflect who had the most impact on the game, there can only be one winner.....
MOM on 07:24 - Sep 17 with 1979 viewsSASWANSEA

Davies in the 2nd half was majestic.
MOM on 09:10 - Sep 17 with 1930 viewsjack_lord

Ratings from Yahoo Sport:
SWANSEA: Vorm 6, Rangel 6, Chico Flores 8, Williams 6, Davies 6, Britton 6, Shelvey 6, Michu 8, Dyer 6, Routledge 6, Bony 7. Subs: de Guzman 7, Pozuelo 5.
How some people see a different game - Pozuelo only 5, I would have given him 8.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

MOM on 09:19 - Sep 17 with 1918 viewswr72

MOM on 09:10 - Sep 17 by jack_lord

Ratings from Yahoo Sport:
SWANSEA: Vorm 6, Rangel 6, Chico Flores 8, Williams 6, Davies 6, Britton 6, Shelvey 6, Michu 8, Dyer 6, Routledge 6, Bony 7. Subs: de Guzman 7, Pozuelo 5.
How some people see a different game - Pozuelo only 5, I would have given him 8.

Britton 6 is hideous.
MOM on 09:26 - Sep 17 with 1908 viewsBackHeel

Britton
MOM on 09:29 - Sep 17 with 1898 viewsOldjack

how the hell did sky sports award it to Sturridge ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

MOM on 09:48 - Sep 17 with 1880 viewsPureRockFury

MOM on 09:29 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

how the hell did sky sports award it to Sturridge ?

Bizarre. I know he did well to get onto Shelvey's back pass, but that's pretty standard fare for strikers in that scenario to be ready for a back-pass, nothing out of the ordinary.

Apart from that he did well at being offside and falling over.

Even the bad times were good.

MOM on 09:52 - Sep 17 with 1876 viewsperchrockjack

Surridge mom -a joke.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024