Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Evans MP 16:40 - Sep 11 with 6080 viewschrisr

He's been very naughty by the sounds of it. Don't drop the soap in the shower Tory boy.

Can anyone remember him knocking a kid over while drunk about 30 years ago in Townhill?

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Nigel Evans MP on 20:12 - Apr 10 with 1129 viewspansypants

Nigel Evans MP on 20:09 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Whereas it turns me into a sleepy fat bloke who smokes too much.

Nothing wrong there ECB, its if you went chasing bum.....that's the problem here

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Nigel Evans MP on 22:20 - Apr 10 with 1078 viewsSlugster664

Nigel Evans MP on 21:44 - Mar 11 by ItchySphincter

From what the prosecution presented today it sounds like he's a pretty aggresive turd burglar. Not nice for all the ordinary gays out there.

Class. Am pissing myself here :-D

STID

Nigel Evans MP on 08:55 - Apr 11 with 1036 viewsperchrockjack

Nigel Evans MP on 19:38 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

The problem with jury trials (as Perch and lifelong have alluded to) is that it's just 12 people's opinion. Cases like this and other recent ones are almost always going to be impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt when it's essentially one man's word against another's with no forensic evidence or anything else. The CPS do need to consider carefully what they're doing with this stuff because the more high profile acquittals there are the less likely it is that genuine victims of rape and sexual assault are to come forward.

Frankly if I were accused of a crime I knew I didn't commit and it was my word against someone else's, I'd be cacking it if I had to rely on a jury of my "peers" to take my side.

ETA - It also seems that quite a few of Evans's "victims" didn't consider that they'd been a victim of crime and were as surprised as anyone that charges had been laid. Should never have got to court.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It also brings to the surface the puerile attitude we have towards anything that has scandal in it and if its homosexuals involved then its fill your boots time.

Dropping the soap ,showers, chasing bum -yea heard it before about 40 years ago. FACT IS its how some people are/ always have been.

I can hear all the non-conformist congregations tut tutting and muttering "disgusting" .

This case should never had been brought before the Court and another example of the Police and their grotesque alliance with CPS as to what is in the public`s interest. The PUBLIConly have a prurient interest. MAX Clifford is next case to be ridiculed after the verdict

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024