Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bye PlanetSwans 21:19 - Sep 4 with 36018 viewsKlISGOD

Im now on loan to Sunderland as a supporter lol!!!

Its a pity Swansea had a rubbish coach who never knew how to get the best out of Ki
Bye PlanetSwans on 21:22 - Sep 5 with 4865 views2face

This is comedy gold
Bye PlanetSwans on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 4849 viewsmart6

Bye means goodbye, so kindly piss off.
Bye PlanetSwans on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 4847 viewswr72

Kiisgod - How are you finding the Sunderland MB?
Bye PlanetSwans on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 4842 viewsdgt73

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:16 - Sep 5 by KlISGOD

can you tell me if he played in every round like ki did?

stupid argument.

Ffs you know nothing about football in this country, ki has gone if he was that good swansea would not of let him go out on loan nobody dislikes ki, but the pl is ruthless and ki has come up short. Your obviously obsessed with ki so for that reason im out.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:31 - Sep 5 with 4810 viewsskippyjack

Even though the OP is nuts.. the Ki bashing going on in this thread is unbelievable. He's still our player and could play in January.. you never know he might come back better.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:32 - Sep 5 with 4805 viewsLaudrup

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:09 - Sep 5 by KlISGOD

okay so can you explain how this is a FACT

ki plays in swansea 1 year
swansea only wins a cup one time in it's history

Guess what year it was swansea won the cup?

COINCIDENCE?

Swansea's all time greatest goal-scoring machine Itay Shechter plays in swansea 1 year

COINCIDENCE?

I hate signatures

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:42 - Sep 5 with 4760 viewsstonedroller

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:31 - Sep 5 by skippyjack

Even though the OP is nuts.. the Ki bashing going on in this thread is unbelievable. He's still our player and could play in January.. you never know he might come back better.

they all got owned by a 15 year old girl... one of the best scenes on this forum to date.

No one had a problem with Ki, now all of a sudden since this girls been posting loads of people have been slagging him off, she might be a massive fan of his but she is doing his reputation nothing but harm especially as he's still employed by Swansea City FC and the members here are too thick to see past this girls childish comments!
Bye PlanetSwans on 21:47 - Sep 5 with 4748 viewsLaudrup

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:02 - Sep 5 by KlISGOD

we will see if thats true this season......

if swansea win the cup and also top 9 then ill come on and say ki is crap and swansea is best

if they dont i want everyone here to admit swansea is crap

Will you come back and say Ki is crap too, if Sunderland doesn't win a cup or championship this season?

Sunderland is after all a much better team with much better history and much better fans than Swansea and don't have a loser coach who only played for loser clubs like Juventus*, Barcelona and Real Madrid and only won loser trophies like Italian championship, Spanish championship and Champions League (or European Cup as it was called back then).

*) sorry the great Di Canio also played for that loser club Juventus. but he went on to bigger and greater clubs like Celtic just like Ki, while Swansea's stupid loser coach only went on to loser clubs like Barcelona and Real Madrid, just to be coached by losers likeJohan Cruyff who taught him all about being a loser coach.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 21:51]

I hate signatures

Login to get fewer ads

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:50 - Sep 5 with 4730 viewsreddythered

COINCIDENCE?

Swansea have only one cup?

Football League Cup
Football League Trophy twice
Ten Welsh Cups
Two FAW Premier Cup

Kiddo, when even a Cardiff fan knows way more about Swansea than you do, making you look horrendously dumb in the process, it's probably a good idea to give up.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Bye PlanetSwans on 22:05 - Sep 5 with 4693 viewsDavillin

Nah. I think most of the "bashing" is really trying to bust kiisnuts' balls.

And doing a fine job of it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bye PlanetSwans on 22:06 - Sep 5 with 4688 viewsYoungGun

Bye PlanetSwans on 09:47 - Sep 5 by judgejonevs

The original poster is making a complete fool of themselves. To criticise the club that he may very well return to is mind bogglingly stupid. The op is showing a naivety on a level I have never seen before. Move on , come back we really couldn't give a sht , you and Ki are really not that important.

OMG where did you learn English? KiIsGod from Korea can write better than you. Hope English is not your first ...
Bye PlanetSwans on 23:16 - Sep 5 with 4604 viewsPlasticman

COINCIDENCE?

Actually it was because of Ben Davies, not Ki.

Or Laudrup.. Or Michu... Or Chico... or.... You should hopefully get the picture by now.

If you don't, let me try and tell you a little about logic: It doesn't work by just taking two random facts and combining them together to claim a causality.

Try and look up "flying spaghetti monster" for a case where this type of ranomd fact combined into a causality is taken to the extreme fun in order to take a jab at religions. Their theory on the decrease of pirates and what it has caused should be right up your alley with the train of logic you are displaying.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2013 23:17]

Plastic since 2012

Bye PlanetSwans on 23:23 - Sep 5 with 4589 viewsLilleFlue

I also love Ki!!
Bye PlanetSwans on 23:47 - Sep 5 with 4552 viewsJackoBoostardo

Bye PlanetSwans on 21:42 - Sep 5 by stonedroller

they all got owned by a 15 year old girl... one of the best scenes on this forum to date.

No one had a problem with Ki, now all of a sudden since this girls been posting loads of people have been slagging him off, she might be a massive fan of his but she is doing his reputation nothing but harm especially as he's still employed by Swansea City FC and the members here are too thick to see past this girls childish comments!

Not necessarily accurate statement that.

I've had a problem with Ki as you will note through my previous comments in other threads.

My problem is he seems lazy. Sure, he shows flashes of skill now and again, but as soon as he has the ball he just seems to want to get rid as soon as possible.

I don't see any huge talent to justify the cost to bring him to the club. Compared to the likes of our current mids - he's very dispensable.

I genuinely can't see him improving on loan. Besides, as our player he should be developing under our own style but after this time he still hasn't. Believe me when I say, I don't want to be slating one of our players like this but unless he sorts himself our I think we could ship him out.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Bye PlanetSwans on 05:36 - Sep 6 with 4457 viewsYoungGun

Oh ? Thanks to the new midfielders Swansea got 3 points ONLY out of 9 potential points and guess who is next this weekend? Liverpooooool OMG 3 points in 4 matches - time to think letting Da Coach Go for making such drastic changes in the midfield! You know - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Da Coach made a booboo Da Coach made a booboo
Bye PlanetSwans on 06:42 - Sep 6 with 4425 viewsorion3016

Bye PlanetSwans on 05:36 - Sep 6 by YoungGun

Oh ? Thanks to the new midfielders Swansea got 3 points ONLY out of 9 potential points and guess who is next this weekend? Liverpooooool OMG 3 points in 4 matches - time to think letting Da Coach Go for making such drastic changes in the midfield! You know - if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Da Coach made a booboo Da Coach made a booboo

Hang on in there , school starts soon and you can let out all that adrenaline on your crayons

Be over there now after

Bye PlanetSwans on 06:58 - Sep 6 with 4413 viewsjackpot

At the end of the day you have never been a Swansea City supporter. Your compulsive obsessive disorder in idolizing Ki is a problem for you and not the club or this board.
Please do us a favour and take your plastic support to Sunderland and if Ki does come back to Swansea do us a bigger favour and stay on their board.
Bye PlanetSwans on 08:02 - Sep 6 with 4369 viewsDevz00

You've already posted the same thing on the other thread. Give it a rest. You're making yourself look extremely stupid.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Bye PlanetSwans on 08:53 - Sep 6 with 4331 viewsJackSomething

I didn't want to get involved in a discussion with these fanatics but this is too easy.

We have played Man United at home, Spurs and West Brom away. We've taken 3 points from the 9 available as you say. In those games, Ki's only appearance was 15 minutes off the bench against Man United.

Last season, we took just 1 point from the same 3 games. Ki played the whole game against WBA, 75 minutes against Spurs and came on after 62 minutes against Man United.

So last year in those games, Ki played a lot. Yet without him this year, we've got more points with our apparently terrible new midfielders.

YoungGun, you've just been owned. Now kindly disappear.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bye PlanetSwans on 10:21 - Sep 6 with 4288 viewsSpratty

Dear me if you are going to be bitter please try at least to make a coherent point. You are embarrassing both yourself and Ki.

Already through 2 stages of the Europa League and 3 points against 3 (or even 4) clubs that all finished above us in the PL last year would be sound progress on its own without the fact we are settling in a whole group of new players.

It is great for you to support Ki but try and do it with a bit of class and perspective, I am sure Ki would appreciate that. Remember he is still under contract to Swansea and could be returning here soon.

There are many who like Ki and would have liked him to stay. However increased competition for places and Ki's desire to get as much game time in to help with his international ambitions are difficult to juggle. So this is a pragmatic solution which hopefully will help Ki's development.

Unfortunately your attitude could sour Ki's support from some of those that like him as a player and for his ability regardless of his national origin. Personally I think that after some nasty tackles on Ki last year he needs to regain his confidence so he can achieve his full potential and if he can, that would make us all very happy.
Bye PlanetSwans on 10:23 - Sep 6 with 4282 viewsGowerjack

It would be difficult to come back worse....

Seriously, what did Ki excel at?

Useful squad player no more than that.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2013 10:24]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bye PlanetSwans on 12:28 - Sep 6 with 4201 viewsJ_D

Has anyone actually looked at the persons name on here....
Bye PlanetSwans on 13:10 - Sep 6 with 4167 viewsheadcleaner

what a great thread. some quality posts all round. well done all :)
Bye PlanetSwans on 18:43 - Sep 6 with 3989 viewsYoungGun

My last post was not about Ki - it was about what Laundry did and what situation he put the team in - at the near bottom of the table - and most likely it will sink even further down, come Saturday. If you only obtain 3 out of 12, and those 3 pts vs the bottom team (20th), most quality teams / fans will start to question, why did Laundry change so much esp. in the middle? Lets face it: this is not the result Swansea fans expected after the last season.

And I am not a fanatic fan of Ki or Swansea. Swansea is hardly anything in the soccer world yet, maybe it just made a tiny dot on the soccer map. Ki was the penalty taker and took the most freekicks at Celtic. The hallmark of Swansea soccer is its passing game yet they loaned off the best passer in BPL.

Keep an eye on Gonjo Shelvey: his first touch sucks a big time, his passing (in BPL matches I've seen) are much more desirable. I don't think he played vs Ki at the Olympics
Bye PlanetSwans on 18:45 - Sep 6 with 3985 viewsDarran

Bye PlanetSwans on 18:43 - Sep 6 by YoungGun

My last post was not about Ki - it was about what Laundry did and what situation he put the team in - at the near bottom of the table - and most likely it will sink even further down, come Saturday. If you only obtain 3 out of 12, and those 3 pts vs the bottom team (20th), most quality teams / fans will start to question, why did Laundry change so much esp. in the middle? Lets face it: this is not the result Swansea fans expected after the last season.

And I am not a fanatic fan of Ki or Swansea. Swansea is hardly anything in the soccer world yet, maybe it just made a tiny dot on the soccer map. Ki was the penalty taker and took the most freekicks at Celtic. The hallmark of Swansea soccer is its passing game yet they loaned off the best passer in BPL.

Keep an eye on Gonjo Shelvey: his first touch sucks a big time, his passing (in BPL matches I've seen) are much more desirable. I don't think he played vs Ki at the Olympics

What summin went wrong when washing the kit like?
F*cking moron.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024