Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
music on ground 14:30 - Jul 28 with 8311 viewswindowsbug

Same shit
Please change the record.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
music on ground on 15:13 - Jul 28 with 5708 viewsSyke_Dale

Sacrilege...
music on ground on 22:03 - Jul 28 with 5537 viewsroccydaleian

Even though i'm a Kiss fan, i quite like this bloke's music.
music on ground on 22:24 - Jul 28 with 5513 viewsClivert

We came out to 'This Is The One' today, am I right in thinking that we never did under Coleman last season?? Wasn't it 'Magical Mystery Tour'?

Either way I reckon we should come out to 'Heroes' by David Bowie.
music on ground on 22:33 - Jul 28 with 5494 viewsolympicdale

music on ground on 22:03 - Jul 28 by roccydaleian

Even though i'm a Kiss fan, i quite like this bloke's music.

good god I thought you were encouraging Kiss at Spotland there for a second, last thing we need that

Life is a game of fate.

music on ground on 23:05 - Jul 28 with 5460 viewsroccydaleian

music on ground on 22:33 - Jul 28 by olympicdale

good god I thought you were encouraging Kiss at Spotland there for a second, last thing we need that

Sadly it seems Sweetmore will not differ from his Manc music. But was has been good, is the music on the T/20 games on Sky. Don't know if it's set music on these games but their are two songs that you can constantly here, and they are
and
Martin Solveig
music on ground on 08:26 - Jul 29 with 5378 viewsguiseleyfan

....and still too loud!! Must get a new set of earplugs.
music on ground on 12:29 - Jul 29 with 5293 viewsDickydaler

I personally like the music. Your never going to please everyone all the time . .
music on ground on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 5248 viewsSuddenLad

music on ground on 12:29 - Jul 29 by Dickydaler

I personally like the music. Your never going to please everyone all the time . .

.......maybe not, but it's past the stage where it's simply monotonous and boring - it gets to the point where it's annoying. Too loud, repetitive and a pile of shite. After so many seasons, it's time for either a change in the variety of music or a change of DJ.

The club should request that he tries to cater for ALL tastes instead of promoting HIS choice for HIS audience. We all pay an entrance fee but get no say in what we have to listen to. He should not be ramming the shite into our ear-holes every match day at increasing volumes. It's not a bloody night club for goodness sake. Chinese water torture springs to mind. Enough is enough.

Bring back David Fletcher. At least you could hear yourself speak.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

music on ground on 13:25 - Jul 29 with 5242 viewsalderleydale

music on ground on 13:20 - Jul 29 by SuddenLad

.......maybe not, but it's past the stage where it's simply monotonous and boring - it gets to the point where it's annoying. Too loud, repetitive and a pile of shite. After so many seasons, it's time for either a change in the variety of music or a change of DJ.

The club should request that he tries to cater for ALL tastes instead of promoting HIS choice for HIS audience. We all pay an entrance fee but get no say in what we have to listen to. He should not be ramming the shite into our ear-holes every match day at increasing volumes. It's not a bloody night club for goodness sake. Chinese water torture springs to mind. Enough is enough.

Very well said mate.
music on ground on 13:31 - Jul 29 with 5232 viewsDale_Pea

This again, really?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

music on ground on 16:21 - Jul 29 with 5162 viewsSuddenLad

music on ground on 13:31 - Jul 29 by Dale_Pea

This again, really?

Yes, really.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

music on ground on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 5127 viewsbilbobaggins

music on ground on 16:21 - Jul 29 by SuddenLad

Yes, really.

why not make a cd and post it to the ground for attention of mr j coleman to inspire the team
music on ground on 19:36 - Jul 29 with 5054 views49thseason

music on ground on 13:20 - Jul 29 by SuddenLad

I think the way the Tannoy system is used is a massive missed opportunity. Too little information too much "music". No mention yesterday, that I could hear at least, about forthcoming matches, prices, players, shirt numbers etc . Apparently this club cant even promote itself to its own fans!

Can we please get the sound system set up properly to make it audible but not deafening (or on some occasions impossible to hear) and spend some time letting fans know what's going on. The music should try to improve the match day experience not reduce it to the point where you cant even hold a half time conversation with your friends.

music on ground on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 5038 viewsdalenumber2

You only need to visit some away matches to realise that our sound system and announcer are not all that bad. In fact I like the quirky northerness in the choice of music, and delivery. II suspect the visiting opposition fans also appreciate that it is just a bit different from the norm. One thing I would say, however, is that it is a bit loud for me!
music on ground on 19:58 - Jul 29 with 5034 viewsChaffRAFC

Another season, another shite debate on the music at the ground.

We'll be running out to This Is The One again this season and I'm glad about it that. It reminds me of the Hill era.

Love the music Dave plays at Spotland and I think he does a very decent job as a match announcer. Hopefully he'll continue for many years to come.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

music on ground on 20:00 - Jul 29 with 5028 viewsBartRowou

music on ground on 19:55 - Jul 29 by dalenumber2

You only need to visit some away matches to realise that our sound system and announcer are not all that bad. In fact I like the quirky northerness in the choice of music, and delivery. II suspect the visiting opposition fans also appreciate that it is just a bit different from the norm. One thing I would say, however, is that it is a bit loud for me!

Thing is, it's been the same indie-night stuff for so long now that even the away fans are bored of it.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

music on ground on 20:54 - Jul 29 with 4979 viewsboromat

Best announcer in the football league! Don't see what the problem is. Would you rather he played the charts?!!!!!!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

music on ground on 23:47 - Jul 29 with 4928 viewswindowsbug

It's not that I don't like indie music, I would like a little variation from Sally 'kin cinnamon or Mersey 'kin paradise or bloody beat surrender.
Surely a "professional" DJ should have a more eclectic collection?
That's
It's not that I don't like indie music, I would like a little variation from Sally 'kin cinnamon or Mersey 'kin paradise or bloody beat surrender. Surely a "professional" DJ should have a more eclectic collection? 
music on ground on 07:43 - Jul 30 with 4870 viewsStatzdale

music on ground on 23:47 - Jul 29 by windowsbug

It's not that I don't like indie music, I would like a little variation from Sally 'kin cinnamon or Mersey 'kin paradise or bloody beat surrender.
Surely a "professional" DJ should have a more eclectic collection?
That's
It's not that I don't like indie music, I would like a little variation from Sally 'kin cinnamon or Mersey 'kin paradise or bloody beat surrender. Surely a "professional" DJ should have a more eclectic collection? 

The rap or should i say c**p version of "our house" , which has been played regularly after the final whistle for god knows how long , really gets on my wick as well. Time for a change pleeeease , not fussed what else they play but not that
music on ground on 09:50 - Jul 30 with 4824 viewsTomRAFC

music on ground on 19:58 - Jul 29 by ChaffRAFC

Another season, another shite debate on the music at the ground.

We'll be running out to This Is The One again this season and I'm glad about it that. It reminds me of the Hill era.

Love the music Dave plays at Spotland and I think he does a very decent job as a match announcer. Hopefully he'll continue for many years to come.

well said chaffy

dave does what he does out of love for the club. he plays music the local area is known for and i for one hope it continues.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

music on ground on 10:24 - Jul 30 with 4802 viewsBanned4ever

At least you dont have to put up with crap modern music and out of sinc cheerleaders.
music on ground on 10:24 - Jul 30 with 4802 viewswindowsbug

This is not dig at Dave. I am sorry if people have taken my comments as such.
If Dave want to play indie music, so be it.
Just lets have some variation, not just the same 9 or 10 tunes we hear 23 times a year.
music on ground on 12:13 - Jul 30 with 4755 viewsD_Alien

music on ground on 09:50 - Jul 30 by TomRAFC

well said chaffy

dave does what he does out of love for the club. he plays music the local area is known for and i for one hope it continues.

On that basis, how come he's not playing brass band music? That's what "the area's known for"

But of course, that's ridiculous, isn't it? Times have moved on, haven't they?

Ooops, no they f**cking well haven't! We're still stuck in a very narrow version of the 1980's early 90's.

And the reason this "crap debate" (Chaff) keeps appearing its because many people are totally naffed off with the same old same old same old same old same old same old same old same old CRAP!!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

music on ground on 12:19 - Jul 30 with 4738 viewsJumeirahDale

Love the music at Spotland. Keep it coming Dave!
music on ground on 12:28 - Jul 30 with 4726 viewsisitme

Again this comes back to the old issue of creating a match day experience which adds value to the floating/non regular supporters. How can pre-match/half time entertainment make these people attend more games? Should there be a wider selection of music played? Should more announcements be made about forthcoming games, offers in the club shop, away travel etc? Should local singers/bands be given time to play/sing before some games? Should we have cheerleaders?

Die hard supporters will come no matter what music is played whether you like Hindi or not. Shouldn't the question be what entertainment should be offered to attract more and wider range of supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024