Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form 12:00 - Oct 22 with 360 viewsSwansIndependent

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form 22nd Oct 2024 11:57
Swansea City head to Sheffield Wednesday for a 7:45pm kick off tonight at Hillsborough. The second midweek trip to Sheffield in a matter of a few weeks. It’s makes you think doesn’t it ? And this after another trip north on Saturday to Blackburn Rovers. 0

Tonight’s game latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:07 - Oct 22 with 333 viewsFireboy2

Well coleman was there on Saturday and he's been here long enough to see what the problem is, so you would think that he would know that scoring more goals is the problem and atm more importantly getting cabango and darlings contracts sorted ASAP is paramount.
[Post edited 22 Oct 12:24]
Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:10 - Oct 22 with 326 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:07 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

Well coleman was there on Saturday and he's been here long enough to see what the problem is, so you would think that he would know that scoring more goals is the problem and atm more importantly getting cabango and darlings contracts sorted ASAP is paramount.
[Post edited 22 Oct 12:24]

I think there’s an element of Williams acquiescing to the hierarchy. Which suits Coleman. Yes, he has displayed elements of frustration, but he speaks to Russell Martin and therefore will have a handle on the way to behave.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:28 - Oct 22 with 273 viewsFireboy2

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:10 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

I think there’s an element of Williams acquiescing to the hierarchy. Which suits Coleman. Yes, he has displayed elements of frustration, but he speaks to Russell Martin and therefore will have a handle on the way to behave.

He has to as you say he keeps in touch with martin so he knows how they work.

What grips my sh!t is blackburn, even though they like us are supposed to struggling for cash they have signed two class championship players in weimann and cantwell, who was the best player on the park on Saturday.
Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:48 - Oct 22 with 231 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:28 - Oct 22 by Fireboy2

He has to as you say he keeps in touch with martin so he knows how they work.

What grips my sh!t is blackburn, even though they like us are supposed to struggling for cash they have signed two class championship players in weimann and cantwell, who was the best player on the park on Saturday.

Cantwell looked ok for them. But overall it was a very poor game.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:51 - Oct 22 with 220 viewsFireboy2

Sheff Weds pre match : Coleman behind Williams despite poor form on 12:48 - Oct 22 by KeithHaynes

Cantwell looked ok for them. But overall it was a very poor game.

It was, what surprised me was how they seemed to take their foot off the gas after they scored and especially in the second, they have some good players, I thought that they would go for the throat, it was like watching us in the second half only the opposition didn't score 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024