Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY 17:48 - Oct 14 with 14950 viewsModeratorC

Six biggies coming !

Swansea City : Decisions to be made this week 15th Oct 2024 14:00
Swansea City return to action this Saturday at Blackburn Rovers with a string of fixtures thereafter which will most certainly test Luke Williams ability to coach and manage his squad. Eom is out of these next six fixtures as he starts his rehabilitation after an MCL injury playing for South Korea against Jordan in a World Cup Qualifier last week. 0

Swansea City are so close to having a successful season 17th Oct 2024 08:00
It’s Thursday morning heading into what has to be the most boring night after the international break for club fans. Nearly as bad as Wednesday. On Friday the Championship returns, and on Saturday it begins again in earnest. 0

Luke Williams on restructure & Cabango 18th Oct 2024 08:00
On the eve of the Swans game away at Blackburn Rovers, head coach, Luke Williams doesn’t know if either of his on trial players, Adam Reach and Cyrus Christie will sign for the club. Both are out of contract, but it seems the man in charge at Swansea City and the squad has no idea regards what happens next. 1

Team News : Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City 19th Oct 2024 12:04
Swansea City take on Blackburn Rovers at 3pm (UK time) today in the EFL Championship at Ewood Park. A welcome return for club football fans as the roads and motorways are again full of expectant supporters, literally thousand and thousands of them. 0

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring 19th Oct 2024 17:56
Swansea City fans were in the near five hundred calculated away support at Ewood Park this afternoon. As an adult paying for a match ticket and coach travel they will be closing in on a hundred pounds before refreshments. And we don’t even include a parent and junior ticket in these calculations. This is the commitment of the Jack Army, but was it matched on the field of play ? 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 17:55 - Oct 19 with 945 viewsWhiterockin

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 17:36 - Oct 19 by TenbySwan

We didnt get enough chances.

2 on target including a soft header from Darling

A decent forward would have at least trebled that number. IMO nothing wrong with the way we are playing, it's just without a decent striker we will struggle to score as would any team.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:00 - Oct 19 with 915 viewsQJumpingJack

Onwards to Sheffield Wednesday where hopefully we will get some much needed goals/and points on the board.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:01 - Oct 19 with 909 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 17:52 - Oct 19 by lifelong

You will never recognise anything Matt Grimes does well.

He misplaced 2 passes as I remember.

What is this love for him you talk about?

You’re right for once .
Almost
He s a great pro .

Are you suggesting he has another “ great game” tiday
If so,how and why

He is beyond reproach ,hence my comments . However ,look at PS and you will see countless posts such as mine

So,we disagree .

Leave it there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:01 - Oct 19 with 913 viewsjack247

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 17:55 - Oct 19 by Whiterockin

A decent forward would have at least trebled that number. IMO nothing wrong with the way we are playing, it's just without a decent striker we will struggle to score as would any team.

Totally agree. We’ll see a lot of games like that this season.

Previous managers have had McBurnie, Ayew, Piroe. Stick any of them in today and we probably score. I can’t see it being addressed in January either.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 893 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:01 - Oct 19 by jack247

Totally agree. We’ll see a lot of games like that this season.

Previous managers have had McBurnie, Ayew, Piroe. Stick any of them in today and we probably score. I can’t see it being addressed in January either.

Well,I don’t agree
That’s not to see I don’t disagree with your other comments
To loan out players and bring in those who are no better is criminal .
Cullen is pretty much useless and is lucky to have a football career at all . An international onky because we have little options that regard . That said ,he looks better playing away from Williams .
It is because we play as we do that strikers chances are limited

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:07 - Oct 19 with 876 viewsonehunglow

I was suggesting as much
An honest report

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 870 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans lose away : Not good enough and definitely not reassuring 19th Oct 2024 17:56
Swansea City fans were in the near five hundred calculated away support at Ewood Park this afternoon. As an adult paying for a match ticket and coach travel they will be closing in on a hundred pounds before refreshments. And we don’t even include a parent and junior ticket in these calculations. This is the commitment of the Jack Army, but was it matched on the field of play ? 0

Oops removed it.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:08 - Oct 19 with 864 viewslifelong

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:01 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

You’re right for once .
Almost
He s a great pro .

Are you suggesting he has another “ great game” tiday
If so,how and why

He is beyond reproach ,hence my comments . However ,look at PS and you will see countless posts such as mine

So,we disagree .

Leave it there

The day I listen to what you tell me to do is not yet upon us,thankfully.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:09 - Oct 19 with 864 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:07 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

I was suggesting as much
An honest report

He works hard, and thanks to his father manages to get to most away games.

He is pure gold to this site.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:12 - Oct 19 with 826 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:08 - Oct 19 by lifelong

The day I listen to what you tell me to do is not yet upon us,thankfully.

Good.
Don’t
We disagree now move on

Have a look at the sites match report though and it more or less aligns with my perspective
You dont mind turgid performances which puts you in a class if your own . Your loyalty knows no bounds ,a real lifelong,long term fan,who can’t stand the team being criticised and supports the players no matter who they are or what they do.

Yeah baby

Wynne ,another great Welshman ,is on soon in Strickly. Lovely man,singer and he’s lost weight too .

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:14 - Oct 19 with 822 viewsjack247

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:04 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

Well,I don’t agree
That’s not to see I don’t disagree with your other comments
To loan out players and bring in those who are no better is criminal .
Cullen is pretty much useless and is lucky to have a football career at all . An international onky because we have little options that regard . That said ,he looks better playing away from Williams .
It is because we play as we do that strikers chances are limited

He wasn’t playing as a striker for Wales. He played better because he had time and space on the ball.

You can blame Williams and Grimes all you want. It boils down to having a paper thin squad and no credible striker.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:16 - Oct 19 with 804 viewslifelong

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:12 - Oct 19 by onehunglow

Good.
Don’t
We disagree now move on

Have a look at the sites match report though and it more or less aligns with my perspective
You dont mind turgid performances which puts you in a class if your own . Your loyalty knows no bounds ,a real lifelong,long term fan,who can’t stand the team being criticised and supports the players no matter who they are or what they do.

Yeah baby

Wynne ,another great Welshman ,is on soon in Strickly. Lovely man,singer and he’s lost weight too .

Don’t talk such bloody nonsense man.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:17 - Oct 19 with 793 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:16 - Oct 19 by lifelong

Don’t talk such bloody nonsense man.

We disagree so move on
Man
One thing is certain and that is we KNOW nothing

Strive for better

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:24 - Oct 19 with 765 viewsdantheswansman

In terms of defense Luke has worked miracles, we are superb in defense but its going forward we need help and fast, two or three bits of quality, a proven Striker or two, why not?
If we keep everyone we have and get a good striker which we have found before most recently Piroe and that's a playoff team no doubt
I am frustrated but also very confident because i know that squad only need two maybe three more bits of quality and if they get them in January we will make playoffs easily.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 748 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:24 - Oct 19 by dantheswansman

In terms of defense Luke has worked miracles, we are superb in defense but its going forward we need help and fast, two or three bits of quality, a proven Striker or two, why not?
If we keep everyone we have and get a good striker which we have found before most recently Piroe and that's a playoff team no doubt
I am frustrated but also very confident because i know that squad only need two maybe three more bits of quality and if they get them in January we will make playoffs easily.

Fair play

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:30 - Oct 19 with 736 viewsWhiterockin

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:09 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

He works hard, and thanks to his father manages to get to most away games.

He is pure gold to this site.

And very much appreciated.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:34 - Oct 19 with 703 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:14 - Oct 19 by jack247

He wasn’t playing as a striker for Wales. He played better because he had time and space on the ball.

You can blame Williams and Grimes all you want. It boils down to having a paper thin squad and no credible striker.

It’s a combination of things but that’s. Decent reply .

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:55 - Oct 19 with 637 viewsFireboy2

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:24 - Oct 19 by dantheswansman

This ^ this ^ and thrice this ^

Our lack of goals is down to one thing and one thing only, a lack of a decent forward or two.

I would have gone upto the coward coleman and told him so but he had his son with him.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:59 - Oct 19 with 604 views1jack

Quite a few having a pop a Grimes for giving the ball away today, but did no one notice how many times Darling gives a short pass and/or give the ball away?

He's definitely not shagging my wife.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:03 - Oct 19 with 593 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:59 - Oct 19 by 1jack

Quite a few having a pop a Grimes for giving the ball away today, but did no one notice how many times Darling gives a short pass and/or give the ball away?

I think a few are Grimes

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:03 - Oct 19 with 591 viewsFireboy2

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 18:59 - Oct 19 by 1jack

Grimes isn't a part of the reason why we have conceded only 7 times in 10 games and why we aren't in the relegation places.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:29 - Oct 19 with 559 views1jack

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:03 - Oct 19 by Fireboy2

Grimes isn't a part of the reason why we have conceded only 7 times in 10 games and why we aren't in the relegation places.

I'm not saying Grimes is perfect, he's not, however I'll disagree a bit with you there. Grimes often covers back and makes some decent last ditch challenges, but Darlings passing is woeful.
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:32 - Oct 19 with 550 viewsswan65split

cant really comment as i had a bad stream, I couldn't get into it, and it looks like we couldn't either

outlook is grim my friends, who's going to get the fault?
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:36 - Oct 19 with 539 viewsFireboy2

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:29 - Oct 19 by 1jack

I'm not saying Grimes is perfect, he's not, however I'll disagree a bit with you there. Grimes often covers back and makes some decent last ditch challenges, but Darlings passing is woeful.

Those passes I forget as i watch him and cabango defend valiantly, alot dont.
[Post edited 19 Oct 19:42]
Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:40 - Oct 19 with 529 viewsonehunglow

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City : Match day thread GAME DAY on 19:29 - Oct 19 by 1jack

Grimes can be more effective but well away from CH position
It is. Madness

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024