Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Gwynn Stato with all the info 15:40 - Oct 2 with 372 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : Gwyn Stato with all the info plus more pre match 2nd Oct 2024 15:39
Gwyn Davies is a rare commodity in football fandom. He is a keen historian on all things Swansea, and we are very proud to have him in our team here on the Indy. 0

Final pre match build up.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Gwynn Stato with all the info on 15:43 - Oct 2 with 366 viewsKeithHaynes

After Luke Williams SKY interview post match v Bristol City, there isn’t a visual press interview available at this time.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Gwynn Stato with all the info on 16:01 - Oct 2 with 310 viewsunion_jack

I wish I understood what he means by being very brave. If it’s resisting the temptation to put your laces through the ball in favour of playing it out of defence in extremely tight situations then I’d be more inclined to let them be cowardly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City : Gwynn Stato with all the info on 16:12 - Oct 2 with 292 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Gwynn Stato with all the info on 16:01 - Oct 2 by union_jack

I wish I understood what he means by being very brave. If it’s resisting the temptation to put your laces through the ball in favour of playing it out of defence in extremely tight situations then I’d be more inclined to let them be cowardly.

It’s hard to say without visually seeing his emotions, facial expressions and indeed this is so edited there’s no context. They are rattled at the club since the Andrew Coleman piece we did last weekend.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024