Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale 14:40 - Sep 27 with 3503 viewsSwansIndependent

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale 27th Sep 2024 14:38
A twenty five minute call to Swansea City Chairman this week has resulted in some disclosures we feel happy to report via Swansea Independent this weekend. A respected source has spoken to us as well. 3

Revelations ! Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 18:47 - Sep 27 with 760 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 17:16 - Sep 27 by Fireboy2

We shouldn't feel sorry for the puppet, he knew exactly what he was coming over for, a free holiday for him and his family, all he has to do is keep the people who count at arms length.

Fvck him and fvck the leeches who own us.
[Post edited 27 Sep 17:17]

Stay out of matters you do not understand. You post t like a football fan with over emotional language. It belongs on the football field not in the boardroom. Swansea fans as a whole have come up well short in the boardroom. That is why all the other shareholders in 2016 made multi millions and they did not.You are out of your depth on this matter.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 18:50 - Sep 27 with 778 viewsSullutaCreturned

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 17:53 - Sep 27 by max936

That's has or has had its problems, Swans is a whole different ball game to DC I wonder if they realised that before signing the cheque and a big one at that .

I've said it before, I think the Americans thought they were getting a stable EPL club for their money. I don't think they unerstood the situation here at all. Most of us could see the drop coming, we saw the gradual fading of our team but Levein etc, they got sold the fairy tale by our previous owners and went with it.

Maybe they thought, being smart alec USa businessmen that they knew better and were certain they were getting something more, more bang for their buck. They're more knowledgeable today, about Uk football, that's for sure.

I think they want out but don't want to admit it.
Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 18:57 - Sep 27 with 737 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 18:50 - Sep 27 by SullutaCreturned

I've said it before, I think the Americans thought they were getting a stable EPL club for their money. I don't think they unerstood the situation here at all. Most of us could see the drop coming, we saw the gradual fading of our team but Levein etc, they got sold the fairy tale by our previous owners and went with it.

Maybe they thought, being smart alec USa businessmen that they knew better and were certain they were getting something more, more bang for their buck. They're more knowledgeable today, about Uk football, that's for sure.

Members of the Trust with the shares worth $1.6m per 1% were completely oblivious to the threat of relegation. They had not even considered selling any of their shares. There were 1000+ members and not one saw " the drop coming" in 2015 and 2016.

Perhaps they did. If so they were either asleep or did not care. I have been banging this drum for some time. The members should apologize. When fans become owners there is nowhere to hide.

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:07 - Sep 27 with 727 viewsKeithHaynes

If the topic and the obvious parts of that feature by Liam can be stuck to, much has been missed, please read it 🙄

We’ve had thousands of views and the messages we are receiving are very astute and without their agenda.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:21 - Sep 27 with 664 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman in my eyes is fixing things that Jenkins had lost control over and Birch and Winter did not fix.

Recruitment has been a long bug bear where the club has fallen short. He has a new recruitment team and a new fresh philosophy similar to that of 2009.

I back Coleman. He does not deserve to be called a puppet or worse. Whether the club sells Swansea is not up to him. It is up to the leaders of the LLC and Mr Morris.

As far as I understand people do not sell something by making new investments. .

There is no doubt they would be willing to sell at the right price. There is nothing new there.

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:25 - Sep 27 with 659 viewsonehunglow

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 18:47 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Stay out of matters you do not understand. You post t like a football fan with over emotional language. It belongs on the football field not in the boardroom. Swansea fans as a whole have come up well short in the boardroom. That is why all the other shareholders in 2016 made multi millions and they did not.You are out of your depth on this matter.

That’s pretty much fair comment
The Trust showed that we as a fan base have back stabbers. Divided ,as I’ve been banging on about for years
We need to grow up.
Too many felt we didn’t be,one on the Zorem
We did.
Brighton fans do,so do the likes of Brentford

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:41 - Sep 27 with 635 viewsQJumpingJack

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:21 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Coleman in my eyes is fixing things that Jenkins had lost control over and Birch and Winter did not fix.

Recruitment has been a long bug bear where the club has fallen short. He has a new recruitment team and a new fresh philosophy similar to that of 2009.

I back Coleman. He does not deserve to be called a puppet or worse. Whether the club sells Swansea is not up to him. It is up to the leaders of the LLC and Mr Morris.

As far as I understand people do not sell something by making new investments. .

There is no doubt they would be willing to sell at the right price. There is nothing new there.

Is Coleman's role the same as Pearlman's?
Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 606 viewsQJumpingJack

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:21 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

at least Winter and Birch had extensive knowledge of the leagues which was a great help during difficult times re: the pandemic.

I am sure our executive team are good decent people but they lack experience of english football.

And lets not forget the tweet which was sent on a Sunday evening in early May around Marsh and Winter. It was not helpful to say the least.
Login to get fewer ads

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:44 - Sep 27 with 588 viewsvetchonian

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:07 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

If the topic and the obvious parts of that feature by Liam can be stuck to, much has been missed, please read it 🙄

We’ve had thousands of views and the messages we are receiving are very astute and without their agenda.

which is what?
Some whats app group is spreadi g rumours
Coleman may not be in the loopnif rhe majority
shareholders are discussing a sale....after all last time we were sold the majority shareholder was excluded.
Coleman may well have control of day to day matters....but be ignorant of issues at higher.levels..it happens personally i have been the man on the ground locally with ulitmate coontrol of day to day matters but had no idea if owners (based abroad) were considereing selling....

I am confused as the article hints Coleman is "manipulating" his start date in order to take the glory for gettingnus in a good situation for FFP or whatever itis nowadays then talks about a changebin ownership ...so where does that leave him?

so who is this mysterious all knowing whats app group? Sounds like they are some sort of anarchists

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:45 - Sep 27 with 592 viewsKeithHaynes

As I’ve responded to you on the report, Coleman’s total investment is within the LLC. I think if you asked Nigel you may get a different reply.

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 20:15 - Sep 27 with 533 viewsonehunglow

Nothing upsets fans more than obfuscation and we are overflowing with it .
We truly need new owners
We can but pray we get appropriate ones

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 20:23 - Sep 27 with 529 viewsKeithHaynes

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:44 - Sep 27 by vetchonian

which is what?
Some whats app group is spreadi g rumours
Coleman may not be in the loopnif rhe majority
shareholders are discussing a sale....after all last time we were sold the majority shareholder was excluded.
Coleman may well have control of day to day matters....but be ignorant of issues at higher.levels..it happens personally i have been the man on the ground locally with ulitmate coontrol of day to day matters but had no idea if owners (based abroad) were considereing selling....

I am confused as the article hints Coleman is "manipulating" his start date in order to take the glory for gettingnus in a good situation for FFP or whatever itis nowadays then talks about a changebin ownership ...so where does that leave him?

so who is this mysterious all knowing whats app group? Sounds like they are some sort of anarchists

Well, who they are won’t be divulged, otherwise that stops a source.
We don’t do that, positively or negatively.

I was more concerned about the lack of appetite to talk about Luke Williams.
Especially as he’s rather annoyed atm.

Coleman isn’t being accused of manipulating his start date. It’s a fact he was Chairman before Russell Martin moved on. I’m sure he will come up with another play on words if challenged by national media. It’s only proper and right we ask questions based on fact that are being, okay mate manipulated 😂👍

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:20 - Sep 27 with 369 viewsjack247

He’s little more than a joke now.

Which competent chairman overseas both his first team centre backs run their contracts down simultaneously and pretends he doesn’t know if the club is up for sale.

If he actually doesn’t know if the club is up for sale, he’s a puppet as well as a joke.
Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:23 - Sep 27 with 343 viewsmax936

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 18:50 - Sep 27 by SullutaCreturned

Jack to a King did its job the job it was intended to do, it was a perfect ploy to entice would be buyers it was a master stroke fair play it had everything from vodka on the cornflakes to the fairy tale romance of the club rising from the ashes.

There were a few participants who deserved an Oscar nomination as well

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:23 - Sep 27 with 335 viewsReslovenSwan1

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 19:45 - Sep 27 by KeithHaynes

As I’ve responded to you on the report, Coleman’s total investment is within the LLC. I think if you asked Nigel you may get a different reply.

The LLC has the name Swansea city. I am not a expert but I suggest that money coming in or going out of the LLC is solely related to Swansea city not DC United.

I think it is valid for Coleman to say he has invested in the football club. I assume if he had invested big cash in the LLC then he is an owner in proportion to other's investment.

That proportion of the £23m (?) is his money. I would suggest his cash put int the club dwarfs any Welsh investment in the club in history excluding Mr Morris.

People do not like me quoted the fans group but the Trust have £1m in the bank doing nothing and should invest £50k at least out of goodwill.

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:31 - Sep 27 with 315 viewsKeithHaynes

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:23 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

The LLC has the name Swansea city. I am not a expert but I suggest that money coming in or going out of the LLC is solely related to Swansea city not DC United.

I think it is valid for Coleman to say he has invested in the football club. I assume if he had invested big cash in the LLC then he is an owner in proportion to other's investment.

That proportion of the £23m (?) is his money. I would suggest his cash put int the club dwarfs any Welsh investment in the club in history excluding Mr Morris.

People do not like me quoted the fans group but the Trust have £1m in the bank doing nothing and should invest £50k at least out of goodwill.

The LLC, 75% is referenced as ‘Swansea City’ from what I know, the rest who knows. It’s hard to work out if the very people involved refuse to talk about it.

I’ve no doubt some of the LLC money (or the interest gained) goes to supporting the club’s debt or upkeep, in a round about way. Others know far more about this.

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:36 - Sep 27 with 294 viewsmax936

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:20 - Sep 27 by jack247

He’s little more than a joke now.

Which competent chairman overseas both his first team centre backs run their contracts down simultaneously and pretends he doesn’t know if the club is up for sale.

If he actually doesn’t know if the club is up for sale, he’s a puppet as well as a joke.

I have to agree, he's not answered any of the questions which leads to more questions in reality, if we remember back to the time the season ended and through the transfer window, we didn't hear a peep from him, he was either disillusioned himself or he had been told to keep his own council etc.

The situation with the chance of us losing both Cabango and Darling is a major concern and yet he's saying nowt about either, the matter seems to be out of his hands when you consider his silence.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:37 - Sep 27 with 287 viewsSullutaCreturned

Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 21:23 - Sep 27 by ReslovenSwan1

Assuming the wording is correct then Coleman claims he's invested "excessive" cash into Swansea City.

What is excessive? Because the word, to myself at least suggests too much. Slip of the tongue or honest opinion, if he really feels he's put too much in then maybe so do others?
Andrew Coleman : I don’t know if the club is up for sale on 23:47 - Sep 27 with 158 viewsThrasher6

Any business is up for sale....isn't that the whole point of a business...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024