Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap 18:39 - Sep 12 with 944 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://www.67hailhail.com/opinion/the-ben-cabango-contract-situation-celtic-sho

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 19:28 - Sep 12 with 887 viewsRhonddaSwans

It is very short sited not giving him a few quid extra we could get back in a transfer fee.

We will probably only get one of the two who would you extend Harry or Ben?
I would want both but push come to shove and I would pick Ben.

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 19:37 - Sep 12 with 881 viewsWhiterockin

I think there may be an announcement tomorrow
Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:10 - Sep 12 with 833 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 19:28 - Sep 12 by RhonddaSwans

It is very short sited not giving him a few quid extra we could get back in a transfer fee.

We will probably only get one of the two who would you extend Harry or Ben?
I would want both but push come to shove and I would pick Ben.

Honestly? I'm not sure that there is a fat transfer fee in Cabango.

Ben's a more than decent defender at this level. Strong in a dustup, more than capable at the "dark arts" of defending, but he is fundamentally lacking in ability on the ball.

In the modern game, when more and more coaches want their defenders to pass the ball around the back four? There's no market for him at a higher level IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:22 - Sep 12 with 800 viewsWhiterockin

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:10 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

Honestly? I'm not sure that there is a fat transfer fee in Cabango.

Ben's a more than decent defender at this level. Strong in a dustup, more than capable at the "dark arts" of defending, but he is fundamentally lacking in ability on the ball.

In the modern game, when more and more coaches want their defenders to pass the ball around the back four? There's no market for him at a higher level IMO.

Our Kyle Bartley. Not in a degradory manner, but an excellent Championship defender no more.
Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 781 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:22 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

Our Kyle Bartley. Not in a degradory manner, but an excellent Championship defender no more.

That's not a bad comparison.

I had more time for Bartley than most. In the right defensive setup he was more than capable, just lacking in the skills at the higher end of requirements. Certainly he's had a much better career than a lot of those who really laid into him predicted that he would.

Cabango will spend most of his career at this level. Maybe a squad place higher up if he leaves here. Don't think he'll ever amount to more than that, but he's got time on his side.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:56 - Sep 12 with 717 viewsKeithHaynes

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:30 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

That's not a bad comparison.

I had more time for Bartley than most. In the right defensive setup he was more than capable, just lacking in the skills at the higher end of requirements. Certainly he's had a much better career than a lot of those who really laid into him predicted that he would.

Cabango will spend most of his career at this level. Maybe a squad place higher up if he leaves here. Don't think he'll ever amount to more than that, but he's got time on his side.

The main thrust for me is can we afford to lose him ?

He will easily find another championship club for far more money than he is on. The reported £9,500 a week is an absolute nonsense btw. FLW 🙄

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 21:00 - Sep 12 with 691 viewsKeithHaynes

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 19:37 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

I think there may be an announcement tomorrow

We’ve got some info but can’t report it until then.

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 21:04 - Sep 12 with 668 viewsDr_Winston

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 20:56 - Sep 12 by KeithHaynes

The main thrust for me is can we afford to lose him ?

He will easily find another championship club for far more money than he is on. The reported £9,500 a week is an absolute nonsense btw. FLW 🙄

This post has been edited by an administrator

The question that the club will be asking is can we replace him for less than keeping him will cost.

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 21:06 - Sep 12 with 661 viewsKeithHaynes

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 21:04 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

The question that the club will be asking is can we replace him for less than keeping him will cost.

That’s what we do best 😉

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 12:14 - Sep 13 with 438 viewsdobjack2

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 21:04 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

The club can replace anyone in the team for someone willing to accept lower wages. The football issues are whether it will it make the team better, and, if not, where will the club inevitably end up.
Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 12:57 - Sep 13 with 405 viewsKeithHaynes

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest 13th Sep 2024 08:00
All Swansea City fans are asking the same questions when it comes to new contracts to some key figures within the squad, especially now with September almost half way through. We are aware of an update on three players, Liam Cullen, Harry Darling and Ben Cabango. 0

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 14:56 - Sep 13 with 326 viewsRhonddaSwans

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 12:57 - Sep 13 by KeithHaynes

Darling, Cabango & Cullen : Contract Latest 13th Sep 2024 08:00
All Swansea City fans are asking the same questions when it comes to new contracts to some key figures within the squad, especially now with September almost half way through. We are aware of an update on three players, Liam Cullen, Harry Darling and Ben Cabango. 0

Brilliant article,
I knew the link was click bait but this could easily become reality for a bigger club to swoop.
In January these lads could have their heads turned.
Ben is an international defender also Harry is one of the biggest wind ups in the league.
Both quality defenders at this level.
I hope we get at least one of them to commit to is long term.
As they are both loved by us here and the grass isn’t always greener look at obafemi for instance.
He went chasing money and look at him now 😢

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 15:23 - Sep 13 with 301 viewsKeithHaynes

Ben Cabango we need his contact sorted asap on 14:56 - Sep 13 by RhonddaSwans

Brilliant article,
I knew the link was click bait but this could easily become reality for a bigger club to swoop.
In January these lads could have their heads turned.
Ben is an international defender also Harry is one of the biggest wind ups in the league.
Both quality defenders at this level.
I hope we get at least one of them to commit to is long term.
As they are both loved by us here and the grass isn’t always greener look at obafemi for instance.
He went chasing money and look at him now 😢

We may be many things but click bait ! 😮

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024