Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today 15:22 - Sep 12 with 598 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.swanseacity.com/commercial/club-partners

The club sem to be drawing them in. Many fans accuse the backrooms staff of playing golf all day. Presumably work is put into these deals.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today on 15:29 - Sep 12 with 572 viewsWhiterockin

No new deal, just extending a current one, not very difficult to achieve. I wish they put in more work sorting out our forward options in the summer instead of playing golf.
Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 539 viewsReslovenSwan1

Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today on 15:29 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

No new deal, just extending a current one, not very difficult to achieve. I wish they put in more work sorting out our forward options in the summer instead of playing golf.

The new resin partner and signage partners is not something I have noticed before. It would be interesting to know how much they pay. Mr Morgan pays £100k per season for the Stadium which is a good deal for him in the absence of anything better.

The mid Florida tourist board is from the US people presumably I did have a look at their webpage.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:00]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today on 16:13 - Sep 12 with 511 viewspencoedjack

Didn’t realise Nathaniel cars sponsored us purposefully never went there as big sponsors of the Basseys.
Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today on 16:17 - Sep 12 with 484 viewsWhiterockin

Club partners. New sign sponsor announced today on 16:13 - Sep 12 by pencoedjack

Didn’t realise Nathaniel cars sponsored us purposefully never went there as big sponsors of the Basseys.

This is updated quite regularly and might be worth using for some, just show your season ticket.

https://www.swanseacity.com/your-jack-benefits
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024