Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, 22:54 - Sep 11 with 1372 viewsmajorraglan

An article appeared in a couple of the Nationals this week following an investigation by Transparency International UK

The study has uncovered corruption “red flags” in government Covid contracts worth more than £15bn – representing nearly one in every three pounds awarded by the government during the pandemic.

The review of more than 5,000 contracts across 400 public bodies identified 135 high-risk contracts with a value of £15.3bn where it is claimed an investigation is merited due to the identification of THREE ( not 1 or 2 but 3) or more corruption red flags.

At least 28 contracts, worth £4.1bn, went to those with known political connections to the Conservative party. This amounts to almost a tenth of the money spent on the pandemic response.

Fifty-one contracts, worth £4bn, went through the “VIP lane” of which 24, worth £1.7bn, were referred by politicians from the Conservative party or their offices.

£1bn was spent on personal protective equipment from 25 VIP-lane suppliers that was later deemed unfit for use.

Eight contracts, worth £500m, went to suppliers that were no more than 100 days old.

The UK government awarded more than £30.7bn in high- value contracts without competition – equivalent to almost two-thirds of all Covid contracts by value.

The Department of Health and Social Care wrote off £14.9bn in public money over a two-year period – equivalent to the government’s total spend on personal protective equipment.

Starmer should insist on a full investigation with every effort made to address wrong doing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13827585/More-5-000-contracts-15-billio
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 10:57 - Sep 12 with 1079 viewsmangohilljack

We're getting closer to the truth now, some of us knew it others still don't get it.
but one thing is a fact, the truth will be known at some point.
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:06 - Sep 12 with 1081 viewsDJack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 10:57 - Sep 12 by mangohilljack

We're getting closer to the truth now, some of us knew it others still don't get it.
but one thing is a fact, the truth will be known at some point.

Go on then, what truth is that?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:39 - Sep 12 with 1038 viewsScotia

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:06 - Sep 12 by DJack

And when will we know?

He's been banging this drum for ages. Still no sign of the truth.
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:45 - Sep 12 with 1029 viewsmangohilljack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:06 - Sep 12 by DJack

If I really need to explain it to you at this stage, then it would be a complete waste of time
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:46 - Sep 12 with 1027 viewsmangohilljack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:39 - Sep 12 by Scotia

And when will we know?

He's been banging this drum for ages. Still no sign of the truth.

You really believe that don't you ?

It's everywhere, you don't even have to look for it
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:48 - Sep 12 with 1028 viewsDJack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:45 - Sep 12 by mangohilljack

If I really need to explain it to you at this stage, then it would be a complete waste of time

So, as ever you've got nothing.

You wait in the hope that some random event you can claim to have forecast and look like you are in the know.

You are a total fantasist.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:56 - Sep 12 with 1020 viewsmangohilljack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:48 - Sep 12 by DJack

So, as ever you've got nothing.

You wait in the hope that some random event you can claim to have forecast and look like you are in the know.

You are a total fantasist.

I think it's obvious what my thoughts have been on the subject. No need to regurgitate old debates. The only thing that has changed is it is now clear for most to see that I was right all along.
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 12:03 - Sep 12 with 1017 viewsScotia

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:46 - Sep 12 by mangohilljack

You really believe that don't you ?

It's everywhere, you don't even have to look for it

An example would be handy.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 01:07 - Sep 13 with 890 viewsRobbie

Total mess by the UK Government over handling of this unknown disease , new grounds .

But in chaos business see a chance to make money , headless chickens running round .
We got this , contracts to any one who can appease the public sitting ouside COVID wards with relatives behind isolation screens , nurses wearing minimum protection on wards .

Bojo was partying , Cummins was on his day trips away , no problems over PPE though .
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 06:51 - Sep 13 with 790 viewsmangohilljack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 01:07 - Sep 13 by Robbie

Total mess by the UK Government over handling of this unknown disease , new grounds .

But in chaos business see a chance to make money , headless chickens running round .
We got this , contracts to any one who can appease the public sitting ouside COVID wards with relatives behind isolation screens , nurses wearing minimum protection on wards .

Bojo was partying , Cummins was on his day trips away , no problems over PPE though .

Remember how they closed the gyms and small business's down, stopped people visiting dying relatives, yet it was OK to get some bevies in the offy or go visit a hooker

The utter lies we were told at the time, whilst most (not all of us) were gripped with fear around a so called virus that was going to kill us all which made people believe anything they were told.

Actually quite scary how easy it was for the elites to dupe the world into believing there actually was a pandemic, and all whilst the western governments were having parties and orgies with all and sundry
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:53 - Sep 13 with 733 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 06:51 - Sep 13 by mangohilljack

Remember how they closed the gyms and small business's down, stopped people visiting dying relatives, yet it was OK to get some bevies in the offy or go visit a hooker

The utter lies we were told at the time, whilst most (not all of us) were gripped with fear around a so called virus that was going to kill us all which made people believe anything they were told.

Actually quite scary how easy it was for the elites to dupe the world into believing there actually was a pandemic, and all whilst the western governments were having parties and orgies with all and sundry

You should have spoken to health workers if you think this was a joke, or the families of those who lost members. Not sure what lies you refer to eiteh.

You refer to the elites controlling us, just exactly how? Did every country on earth, all with different systems and ideologies, suddenly get together and decide to shaft us all? What utter nonsense!

I agree though about the govt and parties - disgraceful
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 12:40 - Sep 13 with 703 viewsDJack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:53 - Sep 13 by controversial_jack

You should have spoken to health workers if you think this was a joke, or the families of those who lost members. Not sure what lies you refer to eiteh.

You refer to the elites controlling us, just exactly how? Did every country on earth, all with different systems and ideologies, suddenly get together and decide to shaft us all? What utter nonsense!

I agree though about the govt and parties - disgraceful

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 13:22 - Sep 13 with 678 viewsonehunglow

So a so called virus .
Just insults the memory of those who lost their lives to this killer virus . Thousands of death certs fraudulent .
It wasn’t really a virus

We are seeing literal madness

Covid took us by surprise
We hadn’t had it befor
We couldn’t cope
Sone refused to cope
Many died
We didn’t know what to do, Shut down or not shut down.
When it was over , the debate ,the bitching began .
Fact is we locked down too late .
They died awaiting a vaccine
When vaccine comes along,it wasn’t right ,it was made by corrupt people . It wasn’t any good

Fact is ,it saved us

There was no need to distance knot to wear a face mask

Human beings.

Fork me
[Post edited 13 Sep 13:25]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:42 - Sep 13 with 632 viewsmangohilljack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 13:22 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

So a so called virus .
Just insults the memory of those who lost their lives to this killer virus . Thousands of death certs fraudulent .
It wasn’t really a virus

We are seeing literal madness

Covid took us by surprise
We hadn’t had it befor
We couldn’t cope
Sone refused to cope
Many died
We didn’t know what to do, Shut down or not shut down.
When it was over , the debate ,the bitching began .
Fact is we locked down too late .
They died awaiting a vaccine
When vaccine comes along,it wasn’t right ,it was made by corrupt people . It wasn’t any good

Fact is ,it saved us

There was no need to distance knot to wear a face mask

Human beings.

Fork me
[Post edited 13 Sep 13:25]

That is your thought's and you're entitled to them. You can't be right all the time see
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 16:46 - Sep 13 with 591 viewsSullutaCreturned

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 11:56 - Sep 12 by mangohilljack

I think it's obvious what my thoughts have been on the subject. No need to regurgitate old debates. The only thing that has changed is it is now clear for most to see that I was right all along.

You'll have to remind me, please?

The only thing I have got is corruption at the hghest level, I don't think many can doubt that. The then Tory government gave billions to people who should never have had contracts.

There again, there is this (sorry but it's the Sun,

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/30417145/cancer-vaccine-stops-tumours-growing-ad

I do have to admit I find it suspicious that since Covid we have seen an exponential rise in cancer and now a vaccine related to the covid jab can fight cancer?

Did the covid jabs cause the rise in cancers when, with a slight tweak the vaccine can now fight cancer?

Nothing would surprise me.
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 16:58 - Sep 13 with 588 viewsonehunglow

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:42 - Sep 13 by mangohilljack

That is your thought's and you're entitled to them. You can't be right all the time see

No they are facts
My thoughts ( no apostrophe) are not the point
Medical opinion dismissed by those with only ego for education.
Covid defied us all
It turned us inside out
It killed us,literally
We ,and that included you,are not as smart as we think

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 20:32 - Sep 13 with 543 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 16:46 - Sep 13 by SullutaCreturned

The only thing I have got is corruption at the hghest level, I don't think many can doubt that. The then Tory government gave billions to people who should never have had contracts.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/30417145/cancer-vaccine-stops-tumours-growing-ad

I do have to admit I find it suspicious that since Covid we have seen an exponential rise in cancer and now a vaccine related to the covid jab can fight cancer?

Did the covid jabs cause the rise in cancers when, with a slight tweak the vaccine can now fight cancer?

Occam’s razor again. What is more likely to have caused the rise in cancers? The virus or the vaccine? We know for a fact there is a clear link between viruses and cancers. The vaccine for HPV has virtually eliminated cases of cervical cancer.

The vaccine always has risks as does any medicine but the virus is far far more dangerous.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 20:47 - Sep 13 with 538 viewsSullutaCreturned

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 20:32 - Sep 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Occam’s razor again. What is more likely to have caused the rise in cancers? The virus or the vaccine? We know for a fact there is a clear link between viruses and cancers. The vaccine for HPV has virtually eliminated cases of cervical cancer.

The vaccine always has risks as does any medicine but the virus is far far more dangerous.

Maybe so but I wasn't aware that a coronavirus had been shwn to cause cancers?

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/infections-eg-hpv

I know vaccines carry risks but there are still a lot of things we don't know about covid and it's effects and there are things about the vaccine, outcomes that aren't good that need to be resolved, we need to know facts but we keep hearing the same messages which contain nthing to dispel rumours. In fact they are fairly bland, lacking in information and seem designed to fob people off.

Question, why have cancer rates in young people soared when young people didn't catch covid in the same numbers as older people and were less affected by it, they did have the vaccine though.

No expert wants to even consider the vaccine could cause a future problem and it wouldn't be the first time a medical truth was denied and ket hidden by big pharma, thalydomide for example.
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 21:44 - Sep 13 with 501 viewsmax936

My eldest seems convinced that the first jab he had has caused the condition he now has, the symptoms he has started shortly after his first jab, but he didn't think it at the time and he mentioned it that to the rheumatologist he's under she didn't confirm or dismiss it, he's left with having to jab himself with an injecting pen every fortnight and courses of steroid's,
He seems a lot better though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 00:56 - Sep 14 with 447 viewsmangohilljack

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 16:46 - Sep 13 by SullutaCreturned

It doesn't take too much searching to find the forgotten people.
The literally millions whose health have taken a severe nose dive since protecting grandma.
If the Jibby was not made mandatory and big Pharma not made exempt from prosecution then we'd be on a much more level playing field.

When those in charge refuse to clarify any questions asked, instead demonising those with concerns and pulling the ol conspiracy theory card then you know that you are much closer to the truth than you think, in fact the evidence is everywhere if you can be bothered to take he time to do some proper research
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 18:16 - Sep 14 with 344 viewsSullutaCreturned

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 00:56 - Sep 14 by mangohilljack

It doesn't take too much searching to find the forgotten people.
The literally millions whose health have taken a severe nose dive since protecting grandma.
If the Jibby was not made mandatory and big Pharma not made exempt from prosecution then we'd be on a much more level playing field.

When those in charge refuse to clarify any questions asked, instead demonising those with concerns and pulling the ol conspiracy theory card then you know that you are much closer to the truth than you think, in fact the evidence is everywhere if you can be bothered to take he time to do some proper research

Evidence for what, be specific. All this vague stuff is pointless and makes you look like a fruit loop.
Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:54 - Sep 15 with 235 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 20:47 - Sep 13 by SullutaCreturned

Maybe so but I wasn't aware that a coronavirus had been shwn to cause cancers?

https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/infections-eg-hpv

I know vaccines carry risks but there are still a lot of things we don't know about covid and it's effects and there are things about the vaccine, outcomes that aren't good that need to be resolved, we need to know facts but we keep hearing the same messages which contain nthing to dispel rumours. In fact they are fairly bland, lacking in information and seem designed to fob people off.

Question, why have cancer rates in young people soared when young people didn't catch covid in the same numbers as older people and were less affected by it, they did have the vaccine though.

No expert wants to even consider the vaccine could cause a future problem and it wouldn't be the first time a medical truth was denied and ket hidden by big pharma, thalydomide for example.

There have been a lot of studies that link the development of certain cancers to exposure to Covid.

Also is it true young people didn’t catch Covid in the same numbers as older people? It’s far more likely they had it but were less likely to report it.

I will also repeat the unequivocal fact that over 15 billion vaccines have been given worldwide and the huge huge majority of people are absolutely fine. If we accept that no vaccine is without risk (we reasonably know this to be true) then even if 0.1% of vaccines caused injury or death then its a huge number of people as a stand alone figure, 15 million or so. That doesn’t make the vaccine unsafe or dangerous when 14.9+ billion vaccines are administered without incident.

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:56 - Sep 15 with 232 viewsonehunglow

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:54 - Sep 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There have been a lot of studies that link the development of certain cancers to exposure to Covid.

Also is it true young people didn’t catch Covid in the same numbers as older people? It’s far more likely they had it but were less likely to report it.

I will also repeat the unequivocal fact that over 15 billion vaccines have been given worldwide and the huge huge majority of people are absolutely fine. If we accept that no vaccine is without risk (we reasonably know this to be true) then even if 0.1% of vaccines caused injury or death then its a huge number of people as a stand alone figure, 15 million or so. That doesn’t make the vaccine unsafe or dangerous when 14.9+ billion vaccines are administered without incident.

And without the vaccine our suffering,deaths and economic impasse would have continued

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 15:06 - Sep 15 with 213 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:56 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

And without the vaccine our suffering,deaths and economic impasse would have continued

Yes increased human resistance accelerated the adaptation of the virus into something less dangerous that we can live with.

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 16:45 - Sep 15 with 166 viewsSullutaCreturned

Covid contracts worth £15bn had corruption ‘red flags’, on 14:54 - Sep 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Those studies, all the people that got cancer, can I assume they'd had covid AND the vaccine (at least one) before the stud happened?

If so then I'd like to see the studies and see why they areso sure it was covid and not the vaccines that caused a problem.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an anti vaxxer but I am asking the question in the knowledge that medicines can sometimes do harm. That I am certain of because it happened to myself, a blood pressure medication damaged my liver, it was spotted just in time, another few months and it would have been too late. So while I am not saying vaccines are bad per se, I am saying there is a chance they could cause probems when they are rushed out quickly without the years of testing they normally go through.

Did the vaccines save lives, yes definitely, could they have caused issues, yes they could have.

I'm also not saying it's just vaccines, modern life in general is very unhrealthy and it could be a combination of circumstances. Look at all the chemicals in foodstuffs. What happens when all these chemicals are swirling around in our bodies alongside the medicines?
It is also a medical fact that a combination of medicines that are safe by themselves can react with other medcines and be harmful.
We can hardly say almost 15 illion doses were given without incident and just because the authorities won't accept any issues, it doesn't mean that they OR the big pharma companies are telling the truth. We have evidence for them lying in many other cases.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024