Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Debate 02:06 - Sep 11 with 1793 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Anyone still up watching this?

Harris looking very very nervous early doors. Shaky voice, lots of hard swallowing. Tripping over her words.

Trump more orange than ever.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Debate on 04:05 - Sep 11 with 1353 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It was 3 vs 1. Border Czar Harris stated a lie in every sentence uttered, but the fact checking (which in itself was mostly misinformation) was only directed at Trump.

The only real loser tonight was the Disney, the woke conglomerate that owns ABC, who hosted this debacle.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Debate on 06:03 - Sep 11 with 1317 viewsDr_Winston

The Debate on 04:05 - Sep 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

It was 3 vs 1. Border Czar Harris stated a lie in every sentence uttered, but the fact checking (which in itself was mostly misinformation) was only directed at Trump.

The only real loser tonight was the Disney, the woke conglomerate that owns ABC, who hosted this debacle.

Even Fox News thought that Trump had his arse kicked.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Debate on 07:08 - Sep 11 with 1288 viewsGwyn737

I doubt it’ll move the needle much.

It did show that Harris can talk and that shuts down the idea she’s thick.

Neither did much on policy and the biggest sound bite that we’ll hear for years will be “they’re eating our pets”.

Which is a shame because it’s Trump’s claim on murdering babies after birth that should be making the headlines.
The Debate on 07:09 - Sep 11 with 1288 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thing is, Tummer, we know you're a Trump supporter and what I've seen doesn't match your descroption.

Allegedly even Trump doesn't think it went well and was in a "spin" room afterwards talking to a massive pack of reporters trying to turn them backto him. That was BBC reporting though and some won't believe it whatever it says.

Another thing I don't like about politics over there, Taylor Swift has publicly supported Harris so there will be brainless people who will follow her lead without a second thought.
The Debate on 08:40 - Sep 11 with 1237 viewsonehunglow

The Debate on 07:09 - Sep 11 by SullutaCreturned

Thing is, Tummer, we know you're a Trump supporter and what I've seen doesn't match your descroption.

Allegedly even Trump doesn't think it went well and was in a "spin" room afterwards talking to a massive pack of reporters trying to turn them backto him. That was BBC reporting though and some won't believe it whatever it says.

Another thing I don't like about politics over there, Taylor Swift has publicly supported Harris so there will be brainless people who will follow her lead without a second thought.

Trump would die in office
Both toe curling personalities

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Debate on 09:02 - Sep 11 with 1222 viewsShiningPorth

The Debate on 07:08 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

Neither did much on policy and the biggest sound bite that we’ll hear for years will be “they’re eating our pets”.

Which is a shame because it’s Trump’s claim on murdering babies after birth that should be making the headlines.

Interestingly Gwyn, the betting markets have moved. Trump was yesterday the narrow favourite. Harris has now moved ahead in the betting.
The Debate on 09:20 - Sep 11 with 1204 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Debate on 07:08 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

He went full mental there. “I saw it on the tv” is one of the most moronic statements I’ve ever heard from any candidate ever.

As for the baby thing he was referring to the ex Virginia governor who suggested that a baby born with severe illness should be allowed to pass away peacefully if it has little chance of a good quality of life and the mother agrees. That’s a massive jump to them being executed Lucy letby style.

Don’t know if you watched all of it or just the sound bites but I sat through every depressing second of it and thought Harris didn’t perform well either. She did seem to struggle through a lot of it. Kept repeating the same nauseating memorised phrases over and over again. She got more confident as it went on but looked a rabbit in the headlights for the first half.

An investigative journalist has just posted this live footage of the Trump camp when he mentioned the pets being eaten;

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Debate on 14:05 - Sep 11 with 1087 viewsGwyn737

The Debate on 09:20 - Sep 11 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He went full mental there. “I saw it on the tv” is one of the most moronic statements I’ve ever heard from any candidate ever.

As for the baby thing he was referring to the ex Virginia governor who suggested that a baby born with severe illness should be allowed to pass away peacefully if it has little chance of a good quality of life and the mother agrees. That’s a massive jump to them being executed Lucy letby style.

Don’t know if you watched all of it or just the sound bites but I sat through every depressing second of it and thought Harris didn’t perform well either. She did seem to struggle through a lot of it. Kept repeating the same nauseating memorised phrases over and over again. She got more confident as it went on but looked a rabbit in the headlights for the first half.

An investigative journalist has just posted this live footage of the Trump camp when he mentioned the pets being eaten;

Got most of it and will watch it all tonight.

It was depressing. It still begs the question, are they the best they've got?

I don't think much of Harris but at least she's not Trump. He's bad for us.
Login to get fewer ads

The Debate on 14:06 - Sep 11 with 1086 viewsGwyn737

The Debate on 09:02 - Sep 11 by ShiningPorth

Interestingly Gwyn, the betting markets have moved. Trump was yesterday the narrow favourite. Harris has now moved ahead in the betting.

So close it's just statistical noise at the moment IMO.
The Debate on 14:17 - Sep 11 with 1079 viewsScotia

The Debate on 14:05 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

Got most of it and will watch it all tonight.

It was depressing. It still begs the question, are they the best they've got?

I don't think much of Harris but at least she's not Trump. He's bad for us.

It is such a shame that Biden stood this time around in the first place.

I think anyone but Kamala would have trounced Trump.
The Debate on 18:38 - Sep 11 with 975 viewsWingstandwood

Stateside? It does rather appear that someone or some people are not telling the truth? Maybe Trump, maybe harris, maybe both????

And maybe others are NOT being impartial to an acceptable standard? And the person in charge of the whole televised set up is a close personal friend of Kamala Harris that is responsible for Kamala and her husband meeting.

I ponder if America has a mainstream media on par with the U.K's?

Argus!

The Debate on 18:43 - Sep 11 with 968 viewstheloneranger

The Debate on 18:38 - Sep 11 by Wingstandwood

Stateside? It does rather appear that someone or some people are not telling the truth? Maybe Trump, maybe harris, maybe both????

And maybe others are NOT being impartial to an acceptable standard? And the person in charge of the whole televised set up is a close personal friend of Kamala Harris that is responsible for Kamala and her husband meeting.

Looks very AI generated to me. Check out his 👄mouth!! 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Debate on 18:45 - Sep 11 with 966 viewsGwyn737

The Debate on 18:38 - Sep 11 by Wingstandwood

Your example of not-partisan, fact based reporting is Paul Joseph Watson?
The Debate on 18:55 - Sep 11 with 930 viewsWingstandwood

The Debate on 18:45 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

Your example of not-partisan, fact based reporting is Paul Joseph Watson?

You do realise he is NOT the mainstream media that I was on about?

Argus!

The Debate on 18:59 - Sep 11 with 907 viewsGwyn737

The Debate on 18:55 - Sep 11 by Wingstandwood

You do realise he is NOT the mainstream media that I was on about?

Yes. You seem to be suggesting that he holds the truth as it’s a video of him ‘debunking’ the debate.

This isn’t someone who has legitimate concerns about immigration or progressive politics.

He’s a straight up far right, anti semitic racist.

For context, he makes Tommy Robinson look like Carol Vordeman.

I can’t imagine what you search history is like for your algorithm to lead you to that thing.
The Debate on 19:23 - Sep 11 with 876 viewsWingstandwood

The Debate on 18:59 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

Yes. You seem to be suggesting that he holds the truth as it’s a video of him ‘debunking’ the debate.

This isn’t someone who has legitimate concerns about immigration or progressive politics.

He’s a straight up far right, anti semitic racist.

For context, he makes Tommy Robinson look like Carol Vordeman.

I can’t imagine what you search history is like for your algorithm to lead you to that thing.

Believe it or not when indivduals are the total opposite of creepy WOKE crackpots people like that crop up and appear from time to time!

Argus!

The Debate on 20:20 - Sep 11 with 798 viewsPawelAbbott

They fact checked Trump because most of what he says is lies.
You can't go claiming that illegal immigrants are eating cats and Democrats want to kill live babies without being pulled up on it.
Harris triggered the man baby by mentioning the crowds at his rallies. They knew it would trigger his enormous ego and it did.
It's no surprise that Americas enemies are backing him. They can't wait for a US president with the emotional intelligence of a spoilt 5 year old
The Debate on 21:04 - Sep 11 with 754 viewsGwyn737

The Debate on 20:20 - Sep 11 by PawelAbbott

You can't go claiming that illegal immigrants are eating cats and Democrats want to kill live babies without being pulled up on it.
Harris triggered the man baby by mentioning the crowds at his rallies. They knew it would trigger his enormous ego and it did.
It's no surprise that Americas enemies are backing him. They can't wait for a US president with the emotional intelligence of a spoilt 5 year old

The Debate on 00:53 - Sep 12 with 640 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Debate on 20:20 - Sep 11 by PawelAbbott

You missed my point, and that doesn't explain the biased double standard. Here were just a few of the Border Czar's major, obvious lies Tuesday night:

* Claimed Project 2025 belonged to Trump, even though he has always said he knows nothing about it, other than calling it "abysmal" and "ridiculous." And as always, Trump's ACTUAL platform (Agenda 47) wasn't mentioned once, even though it's clearly detailed on his official website.
* The "Very Fine People" Hoax, which has even been debunked by left-leaning Snopes.
* No US soldiers currently in a war zone.
* Claiming Trump threatened violence by saying that there would be a "bloodbath" when he was talking about a bloodbath for the US auto industry.
* Claiming Trump promised to be a dictator.
* Claiming Trump lied about her wanting to confiscate firearms, when she has called for a mandatory buyback (confiscation) program many times.

There were several more, but she wasn't fact checked even a single time by those so-called "neutral" debate hosts.
[Post edited 12 Sep 1:40]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Debate on 06:56 - Sep 12 with 549 viewsPawelAbbott

The Debate on 00:53 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

You missed my point, and that doesn't explain the biased double standard. Here were just a few of the Border Czar's major, obvious lies Tuesday night:

* Claimed Project 2025 belonged to Trump, even though he has always said he knows nothing about it, other than calling it "abysmal" and "ridiculous." And as always, Trump's ACTUAL platform (Agenda 47) wasn't mentioned once, even though it's clearly detailed on his official website.
* The "Very Fine People" Hoax, which has even been debunked by left-leaning Snopes.
* Claiming Trump threatened violence by saying that there would be a "bloodbath" when he was talking about a bloodbath for the US auto industry.
* Claiming Trump lied about her wanting to confiscate firearms, when she has called for a mandatory buyback (confiscation) program many times.

There were several more, but she wasn't fact checked even a single time by those so-called "neutral" debate hosts.

But those points aren't about fact checking.
Donald Trump did say that there would be a bloodbath if he lost. That's a fact. Now whether he meant through violence or the auto industry us for debate. But that is about trying to decipher the meaning if what he said. Neither understanding are a fact.
Stating that not a single state in the US approves abortion after birth, is a fact.
Trumps involvement in Project 2025, is not a fact!! It's a debatable point. It's not clear either way and it is for him to deny. Whether he is or isn't, is not a fact!!
Claiming Trump promised to be a dictator is down to interpretation of his words. He said when asked "You're not going to be a dictator are you?" "No, no, no, other than day one. We're closing the border, and we're drilling, drilling, drilling. After that, I'm not a dictator"
Therefore, he didn't not say that he isn't going to be a Dictator.
They can't pick her up on that not being a fact.

Some of Trumps claims, like Kamala is going to perform transgender surgery on illegal immigrant criminals in jails. Is that a fact??

The all time low was when Trump was asked about Healthcare. He said "I have concepts of a plan". That has to be the most pathetic line in Presedential debate history. With 55 days to go, one of the most important areas for all Americans and you have no plan at all!! Where is the Republican parties plans on Health care? Just something Trump had a thought about once??
The Debate on 07:03 - Sep 12 with 548 viewsGwyn737

The Debate on 00:53 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

I’d say there’s a lot of spin in there rather than direct lies.

The project 25 stuff is a fair comment and was used a slur on character. A bit like when Trump calls her a Marxist which is bizarre imo.

I suppose I’m bit surprised that this is what Trump supporters are most upset about. If it were me, is be most dismayed the he fell into the rally size trap, when he should have stuck to the original theme of immigration, one of his biggest strengths.

Trump fans think he was stitched up. I think he threw it away due to lack of control.
The Debate on 07:25 - Sep 12 with 544 viewswaynekerr55

The Debate on 06:03 - Sep 11 by Dr_Winston

Even Fox News thought that Trump had his arse kicked.

Is the talent pool that dry that the Republicans want that gibbering idiot? Eating cats and dogs???

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Debate on 07:57 - Sep 12 with 505 viewsPawelAbbott

The Debate on 07:03 - Sep 12 by Gwyn737

I’d say there’s a lot of spin in there rather than direct lies.

The project 25 stuff is a fair comment and was used a slur on character. A bit like when Trump calls her a Marxist which is bizarre imo.

I suppose I’m bit surprised that this is what Trump supporters are most upset about. If it were me, is be most dismayed the he fell into the rally size trap, when he should have stuck to the original theme of immigration, one of his biggest strengths.

Trump fans think he was stitched up. I think he threw it away due to lack of control.

Even Trump knew he threw it away. That's why he storned into the press area telling everyone that his was the best debate ever.
It's his tried and tested process of bluster and exaggerated claims
The Debate on 08:32 - Sep 12 with 492 viewsonehunglow

The Debate on 07:25 - Sep 12 by waynekerr55

Is the talent pool that dry that the Republicans want that gibbering idiot? Eating cats and dogs???

It seems so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Debate on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 424 viewsDr_Winston

It's funny how things have flip flopped in a short time though.

In the 2016 election, the Democrats could have run basically anyone other than Hilary up against Trump and won, as a barely there Biden proved in 2020. This time it's the other way around. Harris is such an obviously poor candidate (as was a four years older Joe before her) if the GOP had run someone other than Trump the election would already be over.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024