Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Debate 02:06 - Sep 11 with 1799 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Anyone still up watching this?

Harris looking very very nervous early doors. Shaky voice, lots of hard swallowing. Tripping over her words.

Trump more orange than ever.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

The Debate on 11:12 - Sep 12 with 419 viewsDJack

The Debate on 10:06 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

It's funny how things have flip flopped in a short time though.

In the 2016 election, the Democrats could have run basically anyone other than Hilary up against Trump and won, as a barely there Biden proved in 2020. This time it's the other way around. Harris is such an obviously poor candidate (as was a four years older Joe before her) if the GOP had run someone other than Trump the election would already be over.

You're forgetting that Biden only ran because Trump did.

Additionally, Hillary WON the popular vote but lost the EC...probably down to not campaigning in the battleground states and some say the use of the phrase " deplorables".

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Debate on 11:24 - Sep 12 with 391 viewswaynekerr55

The Debate on 10:06 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

It's funny how things have flip flopped in a short time though.

In the 2016 election, the Democrats could have run basically anyone other than Hilary up against Trump and won, as a barely there Biden proved in 2020. This time it's the other way around. Harris is such an obviously poor candidate (as was a four years older Joe before her) if the GOP had run someone other than Trump the election would already be over.

The thing is it's so obvious yet they haven't cottoned on. Blows my mind Doc!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Debate on 17:47 - Sep 16 with 214 viewsTummer_from_Texas

ABC whistleblower has come forward with the confirmation of what was plainly obvious about the rigged debate.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Debate on 18:19 - Sep 16 with 163 viewsonehunglow

The Debate on 17:47 - Sep 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

ABC whistleblower has come forward with the confirmation of what was plainly obvious about the rigged debate.

You always been republican Tums.
Even Gerald Ford ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Debate on 18:36 - Sep 16 with 149 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Debate on 18:19 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

You always been republican Tums.
Even Gerald Ford ?

I wasn't old enough to vote until 1988. I considered myself an independent until the Democrats descended into fascism.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Debate on 19:57 - Sep 16 with 127 viewsonehunglow

The Debate on 18:36 - Sep 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

I wasn't old enough to vote until 1988. I considered myself an independent until the Democrats descended into fascism.

Decent reply
I can go back as far as Eisenhower
Biggest incidents fir me were Cuba and Watergate

The Debate on 20:20 - Sep 16 with 109 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Debate on 19:57 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

Decent reply
I can go back as far as Eisenhower
Biggest incidents fir me were Cuba and Watergate

Thank you. One of my first memories as a small child was Nixon resigning due to Watergate, I very vaguely remember watching that day on TV at my grandparent's house on a visit.

As an adult, it has been my benchmark for Presidential scandal.

In fact, going back to my last reply, the first big stage in pushing me from independent to the GOP occurred when Obama was caught weaponizing the Internal Revenue Service against his enemies. Using Watergate as the benchmark, that should have ended his presidency, and it blew my mind when the scandal fell off everyone's radar within days.

Later, I realized that the GOP was itself fractured. On one hand was the corrupt, globalist, establishment GOP (Cheney, Romney, et al), who were financed by the Donor Class and served as the controlled opposition, as they were as much part of the swamp as any Democrat. On the other was the emerging Tea Party: populists like Ted Cruz who were out to really change things. It was only the latter who were the targets of Obama's weaponized IRS; since establishment Republicans bitterly hated the Tea Party, the scandal just faded away, even though the White House was caught red handed.

Now, that Tea Party movement has evolved into MAGA, and the establishment GOP has lost all power.
[Post edited 16 Sep 20:28]

POTY 2015

The Debate on 20:30 - Sep 16 with 93 viewsonehunglow

The Debate on 20:20 - Sep 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Thank you. One of my first memories as a small child was Nixon resigning due to Watergate, I very vaguely remember watching that day on TV at my grandparent's house on a visit.

As an adult, it has been my benchmark for Presidential scandal.

In fact, going back to my last reply, the first big stage in pushing me from independent to the GOP occurred when Obama was caught weaponizing the Internal Revenue Service against his enemies. Using Watergate as the benchmark, that should have ended his presidency, and it blew my mind when the scandal fell off everyone's radar within days.

Later, I realized that the GOP was itself fractured. On one hand was the corrupt, globalist, establishment GOP (Cheney, Romney, et al), who were financed by the Donor Class and served as the controlled opposition, as they were as much part of the swamp as any Democrat. On the other was the emerging Tea Party: populists like Ted Cruz who were out to really change things. It was only the latter who were the targets of Obama's weaponized IRS; since establishment Republicans bitterly hated the Tea Party, the scandal just faded away, even though the White House was caught red handed.

Now, that Tea Party movement has evolved into MAGA, and the establishment GOP has lost all power.
[Post edited 16 Sep 20:28]

This is what I like
Good discourse
We disagree and I cannot fathom anyone voting Trump,BUT, you clearly have principles .
My nephew now lives in Sebring and votes democrat
He is now an American citizen

I still like Americans as individuals . They are invariably interesting folk

I don’t Harris either

Login to get fewer ads

The Debate on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 55 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Debate on 20:30 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

This is what I like
Good discourse
We disagree and I cannot fathom anyone voting Trump,BUT, you clearly have principles .
My nephew now lives in Sebring and votes democrat
He is now an American citizen

I still like Americans as individuals . They are invariably interesting folk

I don’t Harris either

Thanks again bud. I've probably said some rude things to you in the past, but I feel the same about good discourse, as well as your principles and character.
[Post edited 17 Sep 4:21]

POTY 2015

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024