Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? 16:36 - Sep 10 with 2016 viewsSwans9

I rang up to get my ticket today. A bit of hold music but no qué. We should take a good following. I getting the national express up to Birmingham and the train back from Coventry on the Sunday.
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 17:08 - Sep 10 with 1928 viewsKeithHaynes

Very much depends on what is being served up on Saturday, however 1,500, 3pm KO on a Saturday 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 08:38 - Sep 11 with 1650 viewsSullutaCreturned

Well there's defintely 3 then because myself and my son are going. We're driving up...well I'm driving because my son is 15.

I can't wait for him to pass his test.

Coventry have quite a generous away end. I suppose that's what comes of having a ground to big for current needs and being where they are, geographically I suppose midlands teams take much bigger following than we will. The Brum teams probably fill the end and ask for more tickets!
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 09:40 - Sep 11 with 1600 viewspencoedjack

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 08:38 - Sep 11 by SullutaCreturned

Well there's defintely 3 then because myself and my son are going. We're driving up...well I'm driving because my son is 15.

I can't wait for him to pass his test.

Coventry have quite a generous away end. I suppose that's what comes of having a ground to big for current needs and being where they are, geographically I suppose midlands teams take much bigger following than we will. The Brum teams probably fill the end and ask for more tickets!

Yes living in the Midlands is easy for away travel, probably not a ground in the country that you cant be home for a Saturday night curry with the wife.

In fairness a decent ground I went (I think) last season over Christmas when we snatched a late draw.
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 10:03 - Sep 11 with 1597 views3swan

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 09:40 - Sep 11 by pencoedjack

Yes living in the Midlands is easy for away travel, probably not a ground in the country that you cant be home for a Saturday night curry with the wife.

In fairness a decent ground I went (I think) last season over Christmas when we snatched a late draw.

Sometimes you just have to celebrate

Not sure why the link doesn't work but on youtube select Coventry v Swansea Dec 2023 and there is a short clip of our last minute goal

Hope this has worked

Another potential workaround when it comes to adding a Shorts link to your video block is to replace the shorts/ part with watch?v= . For example https://youtube.com/shorts/J-mrNqVPEWM would instead be inserted as https://youtube.com/watch?v=J-mrNqVPEWM . This effectively forces the video into the normal YouTube video display on their site, rather than their newer made Shorts display, and works with the embed.ly functionality of the video block better
[Post edited 11 Sep 10:31]
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 11:16 - Sep 11 with 1492 viewsFireboy2

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 10:03 - Sep 11 by 3swan

Sometimes you just have to celebrate

Not sure why the link doesn't work but on youtube select Coventry v Swansea Dec 2023 and there is a short clip of our last minute goal

Hope this has worked

Another potential workaround when it comes to adding a Shorts link to your video block is to replace the shorts/ part with watch?v= . For example https://youtube.com/shorts/J-mrNqVPEWM would instead be inserted as https://youtube.com/watch?v=J-mrNqVPEWM . This effectively forces the video into the normal YouTube video display on their site, rather than their newer made Shorts display, and works with the embed.ly functionality of the video block better
[Post edited 11 Sep 10:31]

And we was there 🤣🦢
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 13:19 - Sep 11 with 1411 views3swan

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 11:16 - Sep 11 by Fireboy2

And we was there 🤣🦢

X3

Glad we don't leave till the end of games.

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 21:19 - Sep 11 with 1261 viewsbuilthjack

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 11:16 - Sep 11 by Fireboy2

And we was there 🤣🦢

And we

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 17:36 - Sep 12 with 1074 viewsSwans9

It how threads should be about fans going to games. Shame when you went Wales v Belgium qf and swans games no one answered. Mad world
Login to get fewer ads

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 18:59 - Sep 15 with 839 viewsSwans9

I'd be happy 800 to 1000 still great support in the credit crunch. They played well the last game so we have to keep n eye on Simms
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 19:24 - Sep 15 with 813 viewsbuilthjack

12-1500

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 20:17 - Sep 15 with 765 viewsKeithHaynes

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 18:59 - Sep 15 by Swans9

I'd be happy 800 to 1000 still great support in the credit crunch. They played well the last game so we have to keep n eye on Simms

I think that’s what most people don’t understand mate. Most of the ‘is that all you take away’ on social media comes from so called fans who live within a short trip to away games or younger idiots at home with mummy and daddy. All expenses paid haven’t got a clue about life saps.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 08:13 - Sep 16 with 573 viewsAzzuriswan

Many fans will pick and choose their away games especially for close proximity purposes. After Coventry the nearest games on Saturdays are Oxford in November and Portsmouth on NYD. Following the team away is not a cheap option anymore and unless they are at the top and challenging for promotion the interest is only there for those that enjoy the day our=t regardless of the 95 minutes mid afternoon.
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 15:07 - Sep 16 with 446 viewsLegend83

I will be there! First game in a few years...unfortunately I will be in the home section with my Cov mate who got us tickets. I will be cheering internally for the Swans.
How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 18:18 - Sep 16 with 244 viewsonehunglow

How many will we take roughly to Coventry? on 20:17 - Sep 15 by KeithHaynes

I think that’s what most people don’t understand mate. Most of the ‘is that all you take away’ on social media comes from so called fans who live within a short trip to away games or younger idiots at home with mummy and daddy. All expenses paid haven’t got a clue about life saps.

Sone if our midweek Anfield games saw families more intent of feeding burgers and Coca Cola after they had had day out at Alton Towers for half term

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024